Heroin at Jackson's House -- Not So Fast

8/27/2009 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heroin at Michael Jackson's House UPDATE: A source connected with the case tells TMZ the "tar heroin" was tested -- and the results showed it was not heroin of any kind. This is not reflected in the warrant.

A search warrant affidavit just released from the search of Michael Jackson's home says the Jackson family notified L.A. County Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter that they found "tar heroin in a bag" in Jackson's bedroom. Chief Winter notified LAPD detectives of the found evidence.

The search also turned up two baggies of "marijuana."

Cops also found Benoquin in the master bathroom. Benoquin is a bleaching cream.

The affidavit also says surveillance cameras at Jackson's home captured Dr. Conrad Murray arriving at 1:00 AM the day Jackson died.

As for what else was found during the search -- an empty bottle of Lorazepam, an empty bottle of Diazepam, a baggy with the medical label with the name Dr. Conrad Murray, 2 cigarette packs, 1 cigarette paper, 4 pill bottles and 1 shaving case.

Detective Orlando Martinez wrote, "Conversations with family members lead me to believe that there may be additional medications and/or narcotics at the location as well as the necessity to confiscate these items for the safety of the minor children."

Story developing...

Michael Jackson Drug Pictures

Previous 15 Comments | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45

patricia mcclain

all drugs found in m.j system was what murry said he injected. all this addict talk is not fact. stick to the facts . he could not sleep and trusted a medical doctor that killed him .

Melanie Hoyle

Who's to say it was his? Sounds like it was planted there. I honestly can't imagine Michael being a smoker of any substance since he's a singer and singers need a clear voice.

And anyways, as for the cream well we all knew he had to resort to skin bleaching eventually because vitiligo leaves your skin speckled and he probably wanted to even out the dark patches.

Anita

seen like someone is going throught a lot of trouble in plan thing on MJ. that "BS" going on. beware of thee people Tohme R Tohme and John Branca, John Mc Clain and Dr Conrad Murray, Debbie Rowes, Dr Armold Klein the evil of the "THRILLER" the song "MONEY" listing to it
2x Money
lie for it,spy for it,kill for it, dill for it
so you call it trust but I call it's just in the devil's game of greed and lust
they don't care
they'd do me for the money, they don't care they use me for the money
so you go to church read the holy word in the scheme of life it's all adsurd
they don't care they'd kill for the money do or dare the thrill for the money
you're saluthing the flag your country trusts you now you're wearing a badge you're called the just few and fighting the wars a soldier must do I'll never betray or deceive you my friend but if you show me the cash then I will take it if you tell me to cry I will fake it if you give me a hand then I will shake it you do anything for the money
2x anything,anything for the money would die for the money would lie for the money even sell my soul to the devil
Insurance? where do your loyalties lie? isthat your alibi? I don't think so, you don't care you do it for the money say it's fair you sue her for the money, want your pot of gold need the midas touch bet you sell your soul cause your God is such, you don't careyou kill for the money do or dare the thrill for the money,are you infected with the same disease of lust,gluttony and greed? then watch the one's with the biggest smilesthe idle jabbers cause they're the backstabber,ifyou know it's a lie then you will swear it if you give it with guilt then you will dare it if it's taking a chance then you will dare it you do anything for money,4x anything anything anything for the money would lie for you would die for you even sell my soul to the devil, you say you wouldn't do it for all the money in the world I don't thank so If you show me the man then I will sell him if you ask me to lie then I will tell him if you're stealing with God then you will hell him you do anything for the money 8x anything anything for money would lie for you would die for you even sell my soul to the devil. now you I tell you what was MJ thanking of thee people suport to be his frend and they was after his money.

Cautious

Remember - all his other medicines, except propofol were prescribed by doctors.
In fact my dad says years ago it was boiled and used as a herb tea for ailments.
Cigarettes is not any good for anyone yet we smoke it. It's only because it's legalised everyone is happy with it.
More tax for the Government and cancer for everyone else.

Cautious

Still I Rise by Maya Angelou

You may write me down in history
With your bitter, twisted lies,
You may trod me in the very dirt
But still, like dust, I'll rise.

Does my sassiness upset you?
Why are you beset with gloom?
'Cause I walk like I've got oil wells
Pumping in my living room.

Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise.

Did you want to see me broken?
Bowed head and lowered eyes?
Shoulders falling down like teardrops.
Weakened by my soulful cries.

Does my haughtiness offend you?
Don't you take it awful hard
'Cause I laugh like I've got gold mines
Diggin' in my own back yard.

You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I'll rise.

Does my sexiness upset you?
Does it come as a surprise
That I dance like I've got diamonds
At the meeting of my thighs?

Out of the huts of history's shame
I rise
Up from a past that's rooted in pain
I rise
I'm a black ocean, leaping and wide,
Welling and swelling I bear in the tide.
Leaving behind nights of terror and fear
I rise
Into a daybreak that's wondrously clear
I rise
Bringing the gifts that my ancestors gave,
I am the dream and the hope of the slave.
I rise
I rise
I rise.

Death is not the end. RIP MJ.

checkit

Oh they found his little green bag..
Marihuana is not bad!

LoveHimMore

TMZ, Beniquin is NOT a bleaching cream. It does not bleach the skin, it retards pigmentation production.

INDICATIONS AND USAGE

Benoquin Cream 20% is indicated for final depigmentation in extensive Vitiligo.

Benoquin Cream 20% is applied topically to permanently depigment normal skin surrounding vitiliginous lesions in patients with disseminated (greater than 50 percent of body surface area) idiopathic vitiligo.

Benoquin Cream 20% is not recommended in freckling; hyperpigmentation caused by photosensitization following the use of certain perfumes (berlock dermatitis); melasma (chloasma) of pregnancy; or hyperpigmentation resulting from inflammation of the skin. Benoquin Cream 20% is not effective for the treatment of cafe-au-lait spots, pigmented nevi, malignant melanoma or pigmentation resulting from pigments other than melanin (e.g.: bile, silver, or artificial pigments).

CONTRAINDICATIONS

Benoquin Cream 20% contains a potent depigmenting agent and is not a cosmetic skin bleach. Use of Benoquin Cream 20% is contraindicated in any conditions other than disseminated vitiligo. Benoquin Cream 20% frequently produces irreversible depigmentation, and it must not be used as a substitute for hydroquinone.

Benoquin Cream 20% is also contraindicated in individuals with a history of sensitivity or allergic reactions to this product, or any of its ingredients.

WARNINGS

Benoquin Cream 20% is a potent depigmenting agent, not a mild cosmetic bleach. Do not use except for final depigmentation in extensive vitiligo.

Keep this, and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, call a physician or a Poison Control Center immediately.

LoveHimMore

759. Cool it - Yes it's illegal, but marijuana or weed as some of us know it has been known to be used for medicinal purposes for allieviating pain or for other ailment. If it was his, then I would say it may have been used as a pain reliever.
Remember - all his other medicines, except propofol were prescribed by doctors.
More tax for the Government and cancer for everyone else.

Posted at 2:48PM on Aug 29th 2009 by Cautious

*************************************************************************
Marijuana is also used to treat glaucoma. I read in one of the search warrants that they removed from MJ's belongings some eye drops for glaucoma sufferers. So if those were his drops, he had glaucoma. I'm not saying he definitely had glaucoma, but it's possible since they found those drops.

Dawn Whitlock

Will someone please shut Spenser and his bibo wife up!!!!!!!!!!!I will gladly do it!!!!!start the truth by real people corner!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45