Megan Wants a Millionaire Star -- Remember Me?

8/27/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The chick who was "supposed" to be the star of "Megan Wants a Millionaire" is finally crawling out of the "one of the contestants from my show may have murdered someone" shadow ...

media_removed.jpg

Sporting a tiny blue bikini, Megan Hauserman strutted around an L.A. hotel yesterday with a mystery man -- who wasn't one of the men vying for her affection on the reality show that featured suspected wife-killer Ryan Jenkins.

VH1 made the decision to pull Megan's show once Jenkins -- who was one of the contestants -- became a suspect in the murder of model Jasmine Fiore.

Colleen

I seriously can't stand this "woman". She is really annoying and ugly. THe only way I'd have watched her show is if Sharon Osbourne guessed starred and whooped her ass again!!

punchapap

What's she doing greasing up the dad on Married with Children?

mel

She is so pretty and her body is amazing. I don't think she's stupid. You couldn't tell if Ryan Jenkins was capable of being a murderer. He looked sane compared to other old, ugly looking guys on the show. I thought the other guys looked crazier than R.jenkins.Especially the 5million producer and the one that bit her hand with that stupid trick..omg!! she should have ran faar far away from him. Megan is pretty she doesn't need those guys. And who cares if she had surgery? I think her surgery is a success. She looks amazing!! it's unfortunate the show got cancelled. Who know maybe Chris Abrego will hook her up with another one. She's good at entertaining!!!

T

who would want a gold digger should have been the name of the show but that wouldn't catch that many men so happy VH1 made a right choice and pulled the plug. The only type of man that would put up with her crap is one paying for a one nighter but even then they wouldn't let her get too far unless she gets an old man like Anna Nicole Smith.

DaJuice

Two Words...Camel Toe!

the pep

I thought she was HOT when she first appeared on Beauty and the Geek!!

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

That is Al Bundy weirdos! haha

Russell Wood

Mel is Right On. She is so HOTT and her body is amazing.
I don't cares if she had surgery, she looks amazing!! it's unfortunate the show got cancelled.
I will watch her in anything, as long as she stays HOTTER then Hell.
As far as her speaking to the families, not her place.

CrowG

VH1 can not be Sued for anything. They were only licensed to air the show. If she can sue anyone it would be the ones who produced and own the show 51 Minds. It was a dumb ass show anyway. I my self am glad that it got canceled. If someone like her is promoting that the only thing that matters in life is money and not to respect anyone that doesn't have it like she has on the show. I hope she never gets work again. But I have to admit that I would love to see her on Celebrity Boxing fighting against Sharon Osbourne so Sharon could kick her ass again...

Jennifa O Jenny

Megan has a stank personality and attitude, I really don't like her and am glad they pulled the show. I will be happy when her 15 min of fame is over. I wonder if men approach her for anything but a good roll in the hey, because everybody knows (if they didn't before) that she's a gold digger.

yup

She's got a mannequin's lower torso.

JONS MOMMA

HER BOD IS HALF WAY DECENT... BUT WHAT MY I ASK IS UP WITH THE BITTER BEER FACE???

Carol

What did these chicks expect? He pays for all the plastic surgery, and by looking at these whores, there was plenty. They were bought and paid big bucks for, did they think he expected nothing in return. Get real world. It's time everyone gets back to basics, before God causes another Sodom & Gamorema.

Amber Berglund

Hey, yeah, her Belly Button IS riding awfully high. I did a split/screen with real fashion models. Karolina Kurkova's (flat place where a belly button should be) rides much lower, below her waist. Megan's belly button is above the smallest part of her waist. Yeah, that's kind of strange. Gisele Bundchen's belly button is also below the smallest part of her waist...very strange, Megan's high-riding belly button. Very strange, indeed.

CommonSenseSays...

Pretty girl, great figure. I thought she was on Rock of Love, too?
Don't just her for her reaction to this tragic event - YOU have no idea how YOU would handle the situation so lay off....