Megan Wants a Millionaire Star -- Remember Me?

8/27/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The chick who was "supposed" to be the star of "Megan Wants a Millionaire" is finally crawling out of the "one of the contestants from my show may have murdered someone" shadow ...

media_removed.jpg

Sporting a tiny blue bikini, Megan Hauserman strutted around an L.A. hotel yesterday with a mystery man -- who wasn't one of the men vying for her affection on the reality show that featured suspected wife-killer Ryan Jenkins.

VH1 made the decision to pull Megan's show once Jenkins -- who was one of the contestants -- became a suspect in the murder of model Jasmine Fiore.

Spellchamp

I agree with Waddup to an extent. The definition of "celebrity" these days seems only to require that you have a vulgar reality show or a sex tape (with variations of either), or a drama-filled personal life, with a past "15 minutes". No talent required.

I remember the days of classy, talented celebrities. Some of my favorite women are Connie Sellecca, Michelle Pfeiffer, Kim Basinger, Julia Roberts. I could go on, but these are among the best examples of true celebs, at least to me.

grossed out

I saw this story about her being devastated yeah she's devasted alright that VH1 pulled her show. She doesn't care about anyone besides herself. I'm so glad VH1 pulled her show because it was stupid. We don't want to see this manipulative white trash girl on tv.

MJ

Isnt this the chick that was on Rock of Love then Charm School and got attacked by Sharon Osbourne? Me thinks I smell a skank.

Black Power

To #55 spellchamp - You are the coolest. I'm glad someone out there knows true celebs when they see one. It's true that the celebs were more down to Earth back in the day. Just like the ones you mentioned, they didn't need to rely on what was under their threds to become famous.

Li Li Julius

I watched the television show one time and it sucked.Its hard to believe anybody would watch it for a second time let alone care who won

ThingWon

I like Megan. I don't believe she is skanky at all, do any of you have proof that she is promiscuous? No, I didn't think so. Being on these shows doesn't mean you're sleeping with anyone.

Also, she is quite intelligent, with a college degree in accounting.

I'm glad to see her out and about, there is no reason for her to hide away because one of the contestants on her show turned out to be a nutjob.

grossed out

THIS GIRL IS A SKANK!

MJ

Yes it is her...she's like the blond Tila Tequila...she used to be a swimsuit model hence the crackin bod.

And for Spellchamp...those women you have mentioned aren't real hollywood stars...what about Bette Davis? Greta Garbo? Dame Elizabeth Taylor? Judy Garland? Real women who honed their craft and could act, dance and sing on the stage as well as on the screen. Most of those women that you have chosen when they have taken to the stage have been executed by the critics for their poor performances.

Now a days its who you know and how far you are willing to go to get in front of the camera. No one wants to work a real job anymore...everyone wants to be rich an famous. Gross.

grossed out

ISN'T THIS THE GIRL SHARON OSBOURNE BEAT UP! LOL! THAT WAS HILLARIOUS. THIS GIRL IS SUCH A SKANKY BUTTERFACE LOSER!

alicat

Megan is one of the "ugliest" women of the reality show lot. Her outer appearance is tarnished by her ugly personality & soul (and her expression does look like she just smelled a cat turd or something). I don't feel one bit sorry for her. She presents herself to the world as a shallow, gold-diggin', cares about nothng but herself and materialistic things, kind of person. Who would be attracted to her except for a shallow, sex-driven man, who sees women as objects? There is nothing "lovable" about her. You will most likely attract what you project. Most of the guys on that show were a bunch of douche bags. Hers was the least favorite or entertaining of those shows. I watch those shows sometimes because some of the people are so "out there" and funny. There was nothing funny or entertaining about her show.

Betty

They should totally change the name of the show to "Megan wants a murderer". Thats a show I would watch!

Spellchamp

To Waddup, thanks for the kudos.

To mj, good point. However, those you mentioned come under my "...could go on..." comment. I just didn't want to hint at my age! LOL!

Christine

Why did they have to pull the show? Couldn't they have just edited out the parts with that guy or something? Ok maybe not, but I'm still kind of disappointed 'cause I was really getting into that show!

hoochie mama

is it just me? or does that guy look like AL BUNDY? from Married With Children?

Teia

Come on TMZ do some research and find out who won the show!