Schwarzenegger: A Penne for Your Thoughts

8/28/2009 1:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

California budget be damned! Governator Arnold Schwarzenegger went all Italian yesterday by chowing down at Cafe Roma -- an Italian restaurant in Bev Hills -- with a judgmental Sly Stallone.

media_removed.jpg

ksawdey

Seriously, Why is he not in Boston?

iknowiwasthere

Suppose he's banded from the Kennedy Compound??????????

The morning after Sen. Kennedy passed, Arnie was at Twitter HQ.

Figure, that!!!! HMMMMMMMMMM!

He and Stallone are probably laughing about how screwed up the budget OR better still, THE GREAT BUDGET here in CA.

me so horny

Two hollywood douche bags having lunch,how great!

Deez and Doz

Looks like a real brain trust meeting!

Black Power

What a bunch of idiots on this site. These two guys aren't allowed to have lunch? So what if Arnold isn't in Mass. If he goes to Mass. the focus usually turns to him and maybe he wanted to avoid that for the families sake. I'm sure his wife is fine with it so why aren't you lot. I know, I know. You're all just a bunch of crybabies who have to vent your frustrations on something, or think you have come up with the wittiest comment of the day. It might as well be against two grown men eating lunch.

DaJuice

Stallone always looks like that!

That's his surprised look...
That's his sad look...
That's his angry look...
That's his happy look...

Good God...that's even his OH! Face!!!

gog

sly looks gay

Jomica Man

Sly is thinking to himself, man we need to make a hot action movie together real soon. But first, Arnie boy needs to see my plastic surgeon quick for a bunch of touch ups. And get Arnie on some of my personal favorites HGH(human growth hormones) and some enhanced roids. We'll work out like lunatics for 7 months straight to get the best buff bodies before the filming starts, though mine is already there. The extra workouts will make me stand out on film much more than Arnie's any day. I can't wait to see each other in my wall to wall mirrored gym working our old asses off. He'll be so jealous seeing me workout in my extra small speedo, that he'll just die of envy. Man I just wished my nads did not shrink so much. Oh well, I'm sure his have not grown back from his boby building and roids days. Yo Arnie, let's get it done.

Lorne

there is NO WAY that this is a recent photo as claimed. You would think that Arnold would be with his wife and the rest of the Kennedy family during this sad historical time of Uncle Teddy's passing. Don't believe everything that you see or hear. I can't !!!

bitzod

GOT any roids DUDE? no not hemroids BIG MAN ARMS grabIE boobs ROIDS?.First blood YEA just got some from euro GOVer tit graber are they any good? I don`t know I`ll try them on my 0=DOG

Linda Mott

Cathy #3, that was exactly what I was thinking.

hmmm..

Creepy. They both look EVIL.

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

Geez,father time has caught up with this guys.

Stallone looks bad(plastic surgery).

Veronica

Dude. he always looks like that, lmao. its just his face and he does like arnold... i think.

bitzod

MY BOOBS IS`nt that the MS sly Governator? look out clwn U get Doff`ed as the HOHAS and hrd flsh crew killROY`ss on.ATT?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments