DJ AM Dies -- Celebrities Turn to Twitter

8/28/2009 7:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

DJ AMThe following messages have been left by various celebrities on their Twitters since the death of DJ AM.

John Mayer: In complete shock.

Lindsay Lohan: i can't believe this.. i'm in shock. why? why? r.i.p. adam.

Alyssa Milano: May you rest in peace, Adam. You touched many with your light and will be missed like crazy.

Ryan Seacrest: So sad the hear about adam. a very kind and generous guy.

Dr. Drew
: I lack the words to describe my feelings.

Ashton Kutcher: much love to my boy AM.

Soliel Moon Frye
: Thank you for bringing so much music and inspiration to peoples lives. Rip Dj Am.

Heidi Montag: my thoughts and prayers are with DJ AM's family and friends.

Shanna Moakler
: My deepest condolences for DJ AM, you were a great artist and will be severely missed. My thoughts and Prayers to his family and friends.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

dave gypsy

Adam may you rest in peace bro...you will be sadly missed!!

Kathy Rose

This message goes out to AJ, which I'm sure is your real name. The reason you never got the chance to see how talented he was as a DJ is because you would have never made it past the front door of the hottest clubs in the world!! You sound like a jealous lunatic ranting on and on about his talent!! And I am pretty sure that Adam didn't consider himself a celebrity, just a regular guy who was fortunate in life to do what he loves, spin records. I hope that you never have to lose anyone that you love in this fashion.

A

I am so sick of celebrates and their drug use. They have things most people can only dream about. They can have anything they want, they can go any where they want, they get special treatment everywhere they go yet they waste their lives on drugs. There are people out there who've lost their homes, who can't feed their families. Parents who will never be able to take there kids on a plane, go to the ocean or to Disney and these people waste there lives. He seems to have gotten his live together and it is a tragidy but I hope this wakes up the rest of them!!!! Use your fame and money for good. Stop clubbing and stumbling around drunk and stoned.

Wendy

This was completely shocking, i was on twitter and read an update saying "RIP DJ_AM" and i was like "no way!!!" and then went on the internet to search more information and it was true.

My prayers are with his family and friends.

esther

for all who ask who cares, that would include anyone who took the time to comment

Sad

Wow to all of u that r bad mouthing the life and death of this guy ur a bunch of jerks! No matter who he was or how he lived his life shouldnt matter. This is a lose of a human life and sad in and of its self! What a sad world we live in when people sit and say its a good thing that someone dies!

ricosuave23

I don't even know who the hell this guy is.

DJ DECKSTAR

WHAT A WASTE... SURVIVE A PLANE CRASH AND LOSE 300 lbs JUST TO MESS IT ALL UP WITH DRUGS... I'M SO SICK OF PEOPLE FEELING SORRY FOR IDOITS LIKE DJ AM, SEEN HIM LIVE NOT THE GREAT AND TRY PRACTICING WHAT YOU PREACH TO GO TO SCHOOLS AND DO SPEECHES ABOUT THE BAD THINGS THAT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU WHEN YOU DO DRUGS... WELL THERE YOU GO> YOUR DEAD BECAUSE OF THEM.

roxy

please have some respect and if u dont have any respect dont comment!!! AND IF YOUR NOT A FAN OR KNEW HIM JUST KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELF!RIP ADAM

phonh