Is She Really Going Out With Him?

8/28/2009 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Speedo-lovin', diminutive designer Roberto Cavalli, 68, with a twenty-something model yesterday in Italy (left) -- and supermodel Paulina Porizkova with her full-bodied hubby of 20 years Ric Ocasek earlier this month (right).

media_removed.jpg
We have just one question: Which couple is more mind-boggling?

snakeman

FIRST BIATCHES!!!
Yes I did it I'm the man wahoooo damn I’m good!
I got my cash money, my biatches, my big house, my wheels; I got everything! Top of the world, the winner takes it all, feels so good!

Jt

Paulina and Ric have ben married for WAY longer than 10 years - try 20 years.

Linda Mott

It's amazing how far a woman will go for a lot of money.

bobbyozone

oooooohh no, my eyes, i'm blind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TexMix

At least all Ric has to do is gain weight. Robert needs a body transplant.

Nine

Check before posting the wrong info. Paulina and Ric have been together well over 20 years. She was in The Cars' Drive video. They have 2 children. She looks amazing!

SERIOUSLY!!!

THANKS TMZ FOR NOT SHOWING THESE BEFORE BREAKFST! Seriously!!!

ralphie the one-eyed

Shame shame TMZ, Rick and Pauline were married on August 23, 1989.
thats 20 years. I remember Paulina said she allways wanted to marry spock.
~Ow! Stupid B. B. Gunn.

betty

I love Paula and Rick. They seem to be very happy and have been together for such a long time. Rick is a ROCK STAR with great talent and doesn't need to look like the run of the mill poster boy to get good looking women. He probably has a good personality too. Paula with Rick makes her even more beautiful because it shows that she is not superficial and loves someone for who they are and not what. Shame on you TMZ. These two seem to be an example of what is right in the world. Please continue to pick on the celebs that ask for it and deserve it. Thanks Tmz

lovemichaelforever

Ric does look unhealthy-and I think they've been married longer than 10 years. I bet it takes a load off in the feeling-self-conscious-about-your-body department. Beauty fades, skin loosens-got to find it while you're young-so you have it when you're old.

puffinstuff

Paulina and Ric have mind boggled for decades...but, apparently, it's love!
Love to see what the kids look like.

London not England

People shouldn't JUDGE other people's relationships....

#1. THERE IS NO ACCOUNTING FOR TASTE....
#2. They RICH AND FAMOUS MEN....
#3. AND MOST IMPORTANT...MAYBE THEY HAVE A BIG JANK!!!!

So there you have it!

ss

SoCal Razzles

17. *******EEEEWWWWWWW GROSS ROBERTO BOTH GUYS ARE. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ONE THINKING- WHO IS WITH ROBERTO I JUST PUKED IN MY MOUTH, HE IS 40 YEARS OLDER, DONT THESE STUPID ASS GUYS KNOW THEY ARE BEING USED BY THE BITCHES BECAUSE OF WHO THEY ARE

Posted at 2:42PM on Aug 28th 2009 by ss

YES BUT THESE BITCHES ARE GETTING USED BY THESE STUPID ASS GUYS TOO...HAHAHA. IT WORKS BOTH WAYS!

onenightinbangcock

Add them to the growing list of desperate old men with something to prove who pair up with "trophy" shallow girlfriends looking to roll in a bed full of 100 dollar bills. Let's face it people, these women are no more "in love" than hookers with their johns. From Patrick Stewart (69) and "girlfriend" Sunny Ozell (31) to Jeff Goldblum (56) and Tania Raymonde (21) you can just smell the spanish fly and the stripper perfume - in the end these people are PERFECT for each other. The only thing to marvel at is the Coney Island sideshow like spectacle of their ugly bodies and the insistence of the well funded hookers that they're "in love" rather than simply being in love with the constant attention.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments