Is She Really Going Out With Him?

8/28/2009 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Speedo-lovin', diminutive designer Roberto Cavalli, 68, with a twenty-something model yesterday in Italy (left) -- and supermodel Paulina Porizkova with her full-bodied hubby of 20 years Ric Ocasek earlier this month (right).

media_removed.jpg
We have just one question: Which couple is more mind-boggling?

I Heart NKOTB!!!

As someone who is going through a divorce, all I have to say is: congrats to Paulina and Ric! How lucky you guys are to have found someone to love and trust and spend your life with. I wish I had that.

To everyone who is commenting on their looks; I feel sorry for you all. You will never be able to get past your shallowness and you will never be able to find true love and happiness. Why don't you all go take a good look in the mirror and think about what people are saying about YOU?

googoo

First, yes money has to be the only thing. because the pictures says it all. 1. speedo's can't hide anything.. soooo that means either it's a tuck and roll or it is missing in action. 2. Skinny does not always mean there's nothing popping.. but yes money has to do with it more than looks.

Wanda W.

Good lord almighty, I will go blind for sure now,as well as that I almost lost my lunch. Cover that thing up, there are impressional children around for christs sake.Have you no mirrors!!!!!!!!!!

loki1967

Sorry but Ric deserves Paulina. The Cars were one of the biggest bands ever.

italiana

Honestly I think that Paulina is really in love with her hubby: maybe sh'e not looking at his appearence, or liking him more than us...
Actually I think food is not a passion of both, but when you see a skinny girl you see a model, when you observe a skinny boy.. oh Gosh he's ill!!! Never understood that.

About Cavalli, that's an horrible couple: o gold seeker and a cheater!! He has a beautiful wife, a former Miss, who has always been helpful and collaborative with his job: we could say half Cavalli's carreer is his wife merit!!

Ps. puffinstuff is spamming, don't you check the links we post on the site??

Shelly

Actually - Ric looks pretty much the same as he did 25 years ago. Still scrappy - but he none the worse for wear!

I'm glad they're still together. Looks as if he and Paulina both eat well and otherwise take care of themselves.

Serra

Whores will do anything for money, literally.

anonymarie

That's Cavalli's daughter Kristina, I believe so anyway.

Anna

Her dad was more handsome than Ric..

jerry

I can understand a "poor" model going out with Roberto Cavalli due to his wealth. He can afford to wine and dine her plus give her plum modeling assignments for his designs but Paulina was a supermodel who made good money and did not need Rick Ocasek's money. To say that he is odd looking is an understanding; it is a true case of beauty and the beast. As Bo Pilgrim (the chicken king) once said, "It's a mind-boggling thing!"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3