Kid Ain't Playin' -- Hocks 2-for-1 Suits

8/31/2009 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A ridiculous commercial just surfaced in which Christopher "Kid" Reid pushes 2-for-1 suits for a store in Carson, CA ... and trust us, it's the best thing we've seen since Duncan Pinderhughes learned how to dance.

The best line: "You tryin' to take your lady out? Take your mother out? One of your homeboys got shot? You got things to do and you can't wear shorts and flip-flops."

Angelique

Lmao!!! Good Commerical!

Lynn

I don't understand the big deal. The store owner is probably a friend of his and asked him to do it. I thought it was kinda funny. (Only part I didn't like was the tapping noise his shoes kept making.)

Ziggy

He's still as cute as ever plus his personality was always so positive. I think he was just being funny is all. He's always had a great sense of humor, but he's tall, lean and a real cutie who looks sharp in a nice suit. I'd date him in a minute and wouldn't mind splitting the tab.

CrisDizzle

Christopher 'Kid' Reid only did this commerical because he was rejected by George Zimmer & the Men's Warehouse. I guarantee it!!!!

K.MICHAEL MOORE

I REMEMBER THAT DAY, HE WASN'T HOCKIN OR TRYING TO SELL ANY DAMN SUITS. HE WAS JUST FOOLING AROUND IN THE STORE THAT DAY THE STORE WAS ONE OF THE SPONSORS FOR HIS HOT STAND UP COMEDY TOUR.( THE HOUSE PARTY COMEDY TOUR) THAT OPENED AT THE CARSON CIVIC CENTER AUG 1 2008.. AS A MATTER OF FACT HIS COMEDY SHOW HAS 37 SOLD OUT SHOWS.. SOOOO THE JOKE IS REALLY ON YOU KNUCKLEHEADS. I SAW HIM PERFORM @ HARRAH'S CASINO AND PENCHANGA CASINO TO A SOLD OUT CROWD. I THINK HIS IS ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED COMEDIANS OUT THERE TODAY. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME.. CHECK HIM OUT AT THE NORMANDIE CASINO( SEPT 12) WITH GERRY BEDNOB(40YR OLD VIRGIN)AJ JAMAL AND JAY LAMONT.

fan

According to the director, editor of the commercial, the kid was very nice he just inprove the whole shot, and he did it for a friend, who is the owner of the store. check the work of the editor, director, at http://www.thestreetdreamteam.com

secret ninja

that was fah! it's obvious that Kid was being facetious. he should totally do something on "funny or die", it would be hilarious! "it's not all about house partying and hip-hopping!" ha! lmao! get em' Kid!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3