Macaulay's Rep

Blanket is NOT His Baby

8/31/2009 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0831_culkin_ex-1Here's a shocker -- Macaulay Culkin's press agent claims the actor is not the biological father of Michael Jackson's son Blanket.

The ridiculous story, which first appeared in The Sun this morning -- and everywhere else 5 minutes later -- explained how Culkin donated the sperm to create Blanket.

So we contacted Culkin's rep Michelle Bega to ask -- because why not -- and we got the following statement:

"The inquiries are too preposterous for us to even acknowledge."

The search for the real sticky bandit continues...

rs

My own personal theory. Michael jackson was being controlled by medication once he complained about not being able to do 50 concerts instead of 10, Thomei was the broker of the deal and controlled all of Jackson's money. This kind of complaining pissed him off. If Michael had become too ill to make the 50 shows all involved would have lost Millions. Michael and done this before and had been sued.

Next thome is fired a month before his death. At the same time Conrad Murray claims Michael and Aeg had not signed his contract and he had not been paid. He was desperate for money because of his own financial situation. So why did he stay. Who was paying him to stay.

Thomei was fired for threatening an auction company with blood shed. (WOW)

Question who paid all these doctors michael was getting drugs from?
Who paid Doctor Murray if Michael and AEG did not, I dont think he was working for free.

WAS MICHAEL BEING CONTROLLED AND MANIPULATED WITH MEDICATION?

Something to think about Thomei threatened the entire Jackson family in a vile way when we was fired.

My theory Conrad Murray was not alone and Michael was being controlled when he objected he was murdered for it. Why because if Michael was becoming to ill to preform he was worth more dead than alive.

Michael was murdered by more than one person and they were not all doctors

HumanNature

The Main Players:

Conrad Murray, Tohme Tohme, AEG, Jermaine Jackson, Randy Jackson, Colony Capital, LLC, Frank Dileo, Allgood Entertainment, NOI, Joe Jackson and Leonard Rowe

HumanNature

Who was at the house when MJ died?????

marson

This has gone beyond crazy. I think Michael would have been greatful to have claimed, and fathered any children he might have had. I can't believe there are this many people with their hands in the Jackson's pockets. Greed is a terrible sin. It really doesn't matter who is the biological father, Michael claimed the kids as his, and that's all the law needs. He may or may not been the biological father of these kids. He may not have wanted to pass on his health issues, vitilago, and lupus.

rs

The chef stated that security made them leave the house during the incident.

Question: was this request made before LAPD arrived on the scene?

Mariah

145. Why not settle it once and for all? If the Jackson family is so sure Michael is the father of all the children, why not simply do a DNA test (certainly MJ's DNA has been saved in some form) and announce the results via impartial third party? Then everyone would stop talking and stop reporting. For health reasons alone, the kids deserve to know who their biological father is. Why not just takes steps to confirm beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is MJ?

Posted at 8:10PM on Aug 31st 2009 by Cathy

_________________________
B.S. Cathy!
I am adopted as is my older brother (as are millions of "us" around the friggin' world). "For health reasons alone" is the excuse that inquiring minds like yours and every other nosy American will use for violating the privacy of this man and his family. You are one sick puppy. I hope to he!l the family does not bend to pressure from people like you and your ilk! Nobody's business but theirs!

astabasta

104. PS. Sorry, but I have to say this. I think it is incredibly annoying that insanity chooses to call Michael Jackson for Pete. It is annoying in and of itself. But even more so because half the discussion here is about that - not about MJ.
I know that Michael liked, say, Mickey Mouse - how´d yall feel if I chose to call him Mickey Mouse in my posts?

Posted at 5:56PM on Aug 31st 2009 by azza (from Denmark)

What are you talking about? I didn't see anything like that in any of the posts here.

Posted at 6:26PM on Aug 31st 2009 by annie

That was a mistake - my bad.
There were problems posting earlier - and my post (which is longer) was originally written for another thread, where there was a lot of discussion about this "Pete" thing. There has in other threads too.
I copied and pasted my post (always do that for security since it is somtimes hard to get posts through here), and I fogot to remove the last part, which you quoted.

SORRY. :-p

kathie

155. Great Question HumanNature. Who was really in the house when Michael died I am convinced we don't have all the facts on this.

The chef stated that security made them leave the house during the incident.

Question: was this request made before LAPD arrived on the scene?

Posted at 8:53PM on Aug 31st 2009 by rs
############################

What would you do with the facts if you had them? You can't make arrests, take anybody to court, nothing. Maybe you want to talk the killer to death?

sharla1998

OMG!I WISH EVERYBODY WOULD JUST LEAVE IT ALONE IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO THOSE KIDS BIO FATHER IS ANY ONE COULD BE A FATHER BUT THEY HAD A DADDY A DADDY THAT LOVED THEM SO MUCH AND NOW THAT THEY HAVE LOST THE ONLY DADDY THEY HAVE EVER KNOWN EVERYBODY WANTS TO SAY IM THIER FATHER WELL EVERYBODY NEEDS TO STOP AND THINK HOW THESE BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN ARE GOING TO FEEL ONCE THEY START TO HEAR ALL THIS BS ITS AWFUL I FEEL SO BAD FOR THESE KIDS PLEASE LET THEM BE THEY NEED TO TRY TO GET ON WITH LIFE AND IT WIL BE HARD BECAUSE AS THEY GROW UP THEY ARE GOING TO BE THE MOST WATCHED KIDS WATCHING EVERY MOVE IN THIER LIFE AND THAT IS SAD.

rs

If I want your opinion on anything I will knock on the door marked brainless jerk. until then keep quiet

Secondly discussing the people that actually killed this man makes a lot more sense than attacking innocent children. You are on ignore

Brad

Happy 22nd anniversary MJ! Bad was released today 22 years ago! Wow, I wasn't even born lol.

BillieJeanJackson

Music4life
You are correct, it is no business of anyone but those 3 kids. It certainly doesn't need to be on the internet. When they are 18 if they want to know, so be it. Most adoptions are set up that way now, and this is similar. As far as we know. If there is a medical problem, then the person caring for the child should maybe know. But this is a privacy thing the kids have a right to. We are not privy to everything.

I want to see MJs murder solved, because I think it was and a wide net of suspects. He was mistreated in life and he at least deserves justice in his death.

rs

See this is why Michael Jackson's killer or killers are going to go free. Because as a society we are much more interested in messing with children who have lost their father than the people who killed him. GEEZ.

rs

I see the disrespect is entering the board on a big level now. So I'm out. Thanks humannature for the discussion you made some very interesting points. Have a good night

MJ's PYT

Hello HUMANNATURE. great question..Thats how we get it started.
The players involved have been named.
r s the staff was let go before the police arrived.It was quite awhile before they got there. I was here watching everything unfold live. CHASE SAID SHE HEARD over her car radio once being asked to leave.