Macaulay's Rep

Blanket is NOT His Baby

8/31/2009 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0831_culkin_ex-1Here's a shocker -- Macaulay Culkin's press agent claims the actor is not the biological father of Michael Jackson's son Blanket.

The ridiculous story, which first appeared in The Sun this morning -- and everywhere else 5 minutes later -- explained how Culkin donated the sperm to create Blanket.

So we contacted Culkin's rep Michelle Bega to ask -- because why not -- and we got the following statement:

"The inquiries are too preposterous for us to even acknowledge."

The search for the real sticky bandit continues...

BillieJeanJackson

Those Pictures are great. Tohme has quiet a Grip on MJs arm, like he was moving him. That is weird. Mafia and sheepish looking liars there. They all look guilty to me.

CNN said they are going to haul in everyone that got meds in their name for MJ. Now some of those people didn't know their names were being used. How about Josephine Baker. That doesn't see quiet fair but the cops have to sort it all out.

ilovemichael

He isn't a bodyguard but as you can see they are surrounded by hundreds of people and he was trying to protect him. I am not a Tohme suporter but look at the thumnails above and you can see for yourself. They were taken at seconds intervals.

barb

PS. Sorry, but I have to say this. I think it is incredibly annoying that insanity chooses to call Michael Jackson for Pete. It is annoying in and of itself. But even more so because half the discussion here is about that - not about MJ.
I know that Michael liked, say, Mickey Mouse - how´d yall feel if I chose to call him Mickey Mouse in my posts?

Posted at 5:56PM on Aug 31st 2009 by azza (from Denmark)

What are you talking about? I didn't see anything like that in any of the posts here.

HumanNature

Tohme R. Tohme was at the house the night/day when "Mr. Michael Jackson" died!!!

He was fired by "Mr. Michael Jackson" on May 5th according to Frank Dileo!!!

disfasia

Good evening folks!

The great news is that my follicles are growing!!! :)

I agree to leave the kids alone.

Cristina

Ha ha ha! The Sun! exactly the kind of newspaper MJ has been fighting against his whole life. When are people really going to understand that these kind of papers NEVER breaks a story. They invent it!

meh

"The search for the real sticky bandit continues..."???

once again we see the "media" at their worst. the sun comes up w/ the ridiculous "claim" from "sources", and the titled blazing across newsfeeds screams it as "the truth". soon the viral hunger to be "in on the kill for latest 'jacko' shocker" spreads ("like wildfire" ONLY because everybody in media spreads it, wants in on the wagon).

how about ppl SHUT UP about it, and report something based on FACTS - like actual DNA test results?

TMZ you are just transferring the abuse onto his children -- the sh!tstorm that set the stage & gradually wore down MJ with slander, ridicule and a general cultural atmosphere in which MJ was free-for-all carcass for the vultures.

disfasia

Tohme looks shady, but I am trying to hold out for evidence since the media is already to make us think one way with pure fabulations.

rs

Yes I am sure there were quite a few people there. But where was Michaels real body guards. Tohmei was a control freak. I think what bothered me most is Michael and his manager had fired This guy so why was he even in these pictures at all. I remember he even claim to be handling Michael's money when he died. Later we found out this was not the case. I don't know it is something about these pictures with this man in them that really gives me the creeps.

JJN

@90 - rs; thank you for posting that link. No wonder MJ stated that he scared of that man. That T. guy really scary.

I really believe MJ was murdered by the evil men.

disfasia

HumanNature

Hello. I was trying to find evidence of him at the house when Michael died, but so far I have found none. What do you know?

ilovetheshowmadmen

look at Miko Brando... look at Blanket..... enough said

ilovemichael

It is strange but Michael fired Row and Tohme and yet both were around.

rs

ok so he was fired in May I think that is a bit earlier than the date of these pics. Thanks for explaining that. I was wondering.

disfasia

Good night all. I have a dinner.