Michael Jackson -- The Kid Is (Maybe) His Son?

8/31/2009 2:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson came out of the woodwork to claim he is Michael Jackson's third son -- and now we have the photos to help you judge if it's true.

Launch photos

According to documents released last week, PMMJJ requested a DNA test to prove he is the biological son of Michael Jackson. Ron Newt, a close family friend of PMMJJ, tells TMZ he approached Joe Jackson (whom he was friends with) before Michael's death. Newt says Joe denied the whole thing and told him to "leave it alone."

The "official" Prince Michael -- the one who was raised by MJ -- is 12 years old. This other PMMJJ is 24, and Newt says the man is just looking for "closure."

HATERS ARE DESPERATE!

TMZ – WHY was the call to 911 DELAYED for HOURS ??? WHO wanted Michael DEAD ??? WHEN will they begin to make ARRESTS ??? THAT’S WHAT WE WANT TO KNOW !!!

WHY are ALL my posts NOT going through ???

danger baby

Here's just one of MANY examples of disfasia badgering insanity because he refused to acquiesce to her demands that he stop referring to MJ as 'pete'.

More here...scroll back and forth to see some exchanges:

################

44. Insanity 7.0

I am quite aware that he envisioned himself a Peter Pan, but that was not his name nor did he wish for that to be his name. He worked extremely hard these past fifteen years for people to call him Michael, Jackson or Michael Jackson and nothing other. I just think we ought to respect that which is his name. Moreover, he used that allusion to show people that he was good, not bad, to children. He certainly did not mean it literally.

Posted at 12:11PM on Aug 30th 2009 by disfasia

45. Insanity Laughs

Posted at 12:11PM on Aug 30th 2009 by Insanity 7.0

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/30/michael-jackson-birthday-las-vegas-star/3#comments#ixzz0PnJfL2Eu

kathie

hi jeanne -- she absolutely objected to insanity's use of the nickname pete. that is what started it. sorry, i have no idea what day or what thread, but that is what i saw. i also don't recall insanity using aggression or insults toward anyone other than trolls (which, face it, many of us have done).

i have other things to do today. i have defended insanity (unbidden) to the degree possible.

cheers.

Posted at 4:17PM on Aug 31st 2009 by AnonX

Not on Saturday night on the the board an anon mentioned (Beware of People Pushing MJ Tribute Shows). There was no objection from disfasia then.

I am off to look at Sunday's posts now.

danger baby

Another one...(yes, I am done now)...

###########

42. 35. Insanity 7.0

Well, I am someone who does not have to be vulgar or be aggressive in addressing others. Your constant infantilization of Michael is offensive and you are no different than those who come on here insulting him in a more, albeit honest, way.

But I will ask that you put your aggression and anger away. We don't need it here.

Posted at 12:04PM on Aug 30th 2009 by disfasia

_________________________________________________________________

Insanity Says:

Chick please get a life...You should not try to inform someone how they should reference someone they cared about...Furthermore, you are really getting on my nerves with this self ritious act and we don't need you here...I have been here from day one...Insanity Goes Nowhere on the count of someone as tired as you..Please..Who are you??

Posted at 12:09PM on Aug 30th 2009 by Insanity 7.0

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/30/michael-jackson-birthday-las-vegas-star/3#comments#ixzz0PnLNZkCW

lili

That could easily be Michael's son; or it could easily NOT be MJ's son.

The point is, you can't judge the parent solely by the looks of the offspring. That child could easily be a jackson.

Hell, noone knows what a REAL Jackson looks like anyway, they've had so much work done, except for Tito ( I think) and Rebbie.

Even Rebbie's son had that stupid, fake nose job that they all share, what a joke.

“You can fool some people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people all the time.” - Bob Marley

danger baby

Example: (Disfasia's comment was cut off by Insanity in his reply)

_____________________________

31. Posted at 11:47AM on Aug 30th 2009 by disfasia
_____________________________________________________________________

Insanity Says:

Will you please refrain from informing me how to reference him...The last portion of the sentence are not my words...He used to call himself Peter Pan this where I get the name Pete from....

Posted at 11:53AM on Aug 30th 2009 by Insanity 7.0

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/30/michael-jackson-birthday-las-vegas-star/3#comments#ixzz0PnMdWdCX

danger baby

ANOTHER EXCHANGE

32. 745. Insanity 7.0

The question was when did Michael move to Carolwood. And can you please use his name? It is really as creepy as "Whacko".

Posted at 11:47AM on Aug 30th 2009 by disfasia
_____________________________________________________________________

Insanity Says:

Let's be clear here...Insanity will speak as Insanity pleases..WTFAU to Tell Insanity how to speak or what to say??

Posted at 11:56AM on Aug 30th 2009 by Insanity 7.0

33. Insanity Poses A Question To The Board Again:

Where did Pete go when he left Neverland? Was he in Barain for the entire time?

Posted at 11:59AM on Aug 30th 2009 by Insanity 7.0

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/30/michael-jackson-birthday-las-vegas-star/3#comments#ixzz0PnNrDRDM

HATERS ARE DESPERATE!

Communication between people is one of the most difficult things on this earth. It’s even more so because approx 93% of communication is through body language, which is obviously lacking on a blogsite. For Michael’s sake, strive to understand what each person is saying, for we are all on the same side. We all want JUSTICE to prevail for Michael!

Hope this post goes through!

danger baby

More badgering:

50. Insanity 7.0

You are completely missing the point and you react angrily insulting people, all the while claiming to be insulted since "day one". Most everyone here has dealt with the haters. I just find it strange that you refuse to use a name that Michael himself asked to be called, combatting years of people calling him anything but.

Judgmental? Everyone is judgemental--judgement is part of decision-making. Do I have te or coffee? Do I walk or take the metro? I simply asked you to use his name. It just comes off rather oddly that you claim to love him yet you don't use the very name he fought so hard for people to call him.

Posted at 12:19PM on Aug 30th 2009 by disfasia

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/30/michael-jackson-birthday-las-vegas-star/4#comments#ixzz0PnOsVYLt

danger baby

51. 40. Insanity 7.0

Posted at 12:11PM on Aug 30th 2009 by disfasia

__________________________________________________________________

Insanity Will Now Address you Directly:

Did you know this man??? I go by what he said he called himself Peter Pan he said it himself...He said he was Peter Pan in his heart...Please if you do not wish to speak to me anymore or address me just ignore my comments...Moreover, you act as if you knew him personally-I don't think you did as also I did not...I know him through his music as and I keep him alive everyday...So again any intellectual minded individual with good comprehension would not even entertain commenting or directly addressing someone that they feel are offensive to them...

-Accept this you are not the only person here with some sort of connection to Pete..Furthermore, you will not be the last..This board supports freedom of speech and the like...The vulgar thing would be to stop the expression of someone's feelings because you feel that this is not the way it should be done in your book.

Posted at 12:21PM on Aug 30th 2009 by Insanity 7.0

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/30/michael-jackson-birthday-las-vegas-star/4#comments#ixzz0PnQ4HpC2

danger baby

Michael was staunchly against all forms of fascism and would have been horrified by Disfasia's intolerance.

ilovemichael

Every single time I come here there is this hater on here. Can't there be some kind of filter on this system so that we who come to worship Michael can do so in peace?

Time for Justice, I have been asking myself this question over and over! I had trouble posting as well.

astabasta

Ooops, posted several times, sorry. Due to the delay.

And now that I´m here, I meant to say that the Jacksons aren´t purely BLACK - I wrote white by mistake.

ilovemichael

azza (from Denmark) I don't see any resemblance at all. This is another drama cooked for money. All the speculation and gossip doesn't great a good vibe. It will die down.

BLT

Yes this kid looks like Michael but TMZ PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop Calling him Wacko Jacko!!!!!!!!! Michael HATED that name.. have respect for him and let him rest in peace!!