Michael Jackson -- The Kid Is (Maybe) His Son?

8/31/2009 2:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson came out of the woodwork to claim he is Michael Jackson's third son -- and now we have the photos to help you judge if it's true.

Launch photos

According to documents released last week, PMMJJ requested a DNA test to prove he is the biological son of Michael Jackson. Ron Newt, a close family friend of PMMJJ, tells TMZ he approached Joe Jackson (whom he was friends with) before Michael's death. Newt says Joe denied the whole thing and told him to "leave it alone."

The "official" Prince Michael -- the one who was raised by MJ -- is 12 years old. This other PMMJJ is 24, and Newt says the man is just looking for "closure."

Insanity 7.0

Insanity Says:

I await your response BITC@H...Stand up for yourself...Man Up Or BITC@H UP...

Hmmmmm

Was Michael Jackson a child molester, or did he think he was truly Peter Pan in his life ??

I mean isn't the name never land in the story of Peter Pan ??

Did Michael Jackson go see this movie as a child, and become so awe struck with it and/or over it, that he actually thought that he could never grow old and thus surrounded himself with children as Pan did when returning to never land ??

Could his whole change in his facial apearence, be linked to what Pan had looked like in the original movie ?? Was Pan's face as Michael Jacksons face had become ??

If so, was Michael the Pedofile that he was accused of, or simply a child in his mind that never wanted to grow old as Pan had warned against in that famous movie ??

Just a perspective worth looking into, and might even clear his name if was the case, as he was possibly framed a time or two for money.

Insanity 7.0

Insanity Says::)

OK TMZ This Is Check...THE NEXT TIME IT WILL BE MATE....TRUST...WHAT THE MATTER CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE?? OR IS IT ON MY DIC%K??!

Hmmmmm

The truth is it's hard to wrap one's mind around Jackson and the multitudes he contains. Singer, dancer, and songwriter of genius. Plastic surgery victim, racial changeling, androgyne. Wounded child, "Dangerous" man. Sideshow freak, Captain Eo, Peter Pan, "King of Pop."

bpowell

I don't believe that this kids is Michael's. It's All about the MONEY! I don't believe any of the stories about the love child coming out. I truely believed if Michael would have loved and taking care of the child. NOT like some no good person who toss their kids away. He loved children his own and everyone elses. Let his (3)children live in a peace and with only good thoughts of their dad.

danger baby

Oh, ok. I haven't decided that he is an 'addict' just yet, though plenty of others have. Seems to me his reason for the pills had to do with insomnia. The media always goes for the sensational story though, and 'addict' sounds better than that he was trying to get to sleep. I really don't know yet.

##############

Ha Ha Ha -- Do you think MJ was killed accidentally or murdered? Just curious.

Posted at 1:48PM on Aug 31st 2009 by AnonX

I think people are putting to much blame on the DR. MJ has some blame in all this mess also. MJ was an addict no doubt about that.
Propofol didn’t kill Michael Jackson. Addiction did.

Posted at 2:04PM on Aug 31st 2009 by HA HA HA

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/31/michael-jackson-alleged-son/19#comments#ixzz0PosBfv7i

lili

This absolutely could be MJ's kid!

That kid could be Jackson plus whatever ancestry the mother has. You people who think that kid does not look Jackson forget what Jackson's look like without the weird plastic noses, fake hair, lips, etc...

The jacksons have had so much plastic surgery that you forget what they look like!

Here is Tito! that kid could easily be a Jackson!!!

Here is michael!!! Looks JUST LIKE HIM!

lili

THAT KID LOOKS MORE LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON THAN BLANKET!

PLEASE GUYS, YOU FORGET WHAT MICHAEL LOOKED LIKE!

HERE HE IS YOUNG, AND HE LOOKS LIKE THAT KID.

Hmmmmm

Propofol didn’t kill Michael Jackson. Addiction did.

Becca

IF any of the media or fans on this board
would care to answer the following questions:
1. WHERE are the photos of MJ's kids with
Katherine & Family-shown BEFORE MJ's death?
2. WHY was Al Sharpton at Joe's side SO soon
after the murder..I mean death?
3. WHY did the family look so relieved..I mean
HAPPY just two days after MJ's murder..I mean
death?
4. WHY, when "My guitar gently weeps", writes
many posts about MJ being "fixed", no one says
a thing, but when someone else mentions it,
they go crazy.
5. "My Guitar weeps", IF you know something,
have you contacted the Judge in charge of
custody hearing for MJ's kids?

Becca

Because not everyone on this board came here to
worship Michael Jackson.
They came to reply to the topics at hand that apply
to Michael Jackson and his life.
I have been a huge fan of MJ for over 30 years, but
worship?

moonwalker

This is a cute kid. He looks more like Marlon or Tito though. Maybe it is one of the Jackson's brothers kids. From what I've heard about Jermaine, it could very well be his as well.

JJScott

Bit late sorry about this but THANK YOU DISFASIA for helping me out there with my comment. Hope you get to see this. Appreciate.

Missinglink

418. 409. Time for Justice

Make you wonder what is going on!!! Who did Murray called???

Posted at 8:55PM on Aug 31st 2009 by HumanNature

----------------------------------------------------

Seems like the only who was NOT in on what was going on behind the scenes is the person who called 911 because of his responses to the 911 operator?

TMZ - WE NEED TO KNOW WHO MURRY CALLED BEFORE 911 WAS CALLED !!!

Posted at 9:46PM on Aug 31st 2009 by Time for Justice

This is an on going LE investigation. Your not allowed to have certain information. TMZ did interview those 2 sisters that went to Murrays storage unit. You can watch the videos here on TMZ. You will see those 2 sisters are lying. (maybe covering something up.)

Just think a minute, MJ staff that was working in that home knew oxygen tanks were being brought in. Yet MJ didn't need oxygen. Have you ever heard or seen MJ pulling a portable oxygen tank? They all kept quite instead of someone going to the authorities and having them investigate. Money to them was more important.
His staff member that called 911 was too calm. Most people making those calls can't keep calm or there emotions under control. When your boss is MJ how did he stay so calm? He knew he was not breathing we all heard that one.

while my guitar gently weeps

444. IF any of the media or fans on this board
would care to answer the following questions:
1. WHERE are the photos of MJ's kids with
Katherine & Family-shown BEFORE MJ's death?
2. WHY was Al Sharpton at Joe's side SO soon
after the murder..I mean death?
3. WHY did the family look so relieved..I mean
HAPPY just two days after MJ's murder..I mean
death?
4. WHY, when "My guitar gently weeps", writes
many posts about MJ being "fixed", no one says
a thing, but when someone else mentions it,
they go crazy.
5. "My Guitar weeps", IF you know something,
have you contacted the Judge in charge of
custody hearing for MJ's kids?

Posted at 11:44PM on Aug 31st 2009 by Becca

Waiting for Autopsy, I have posted my lifetime belief {a few year's older than Michael} that Joe had "MR. Michael Jackson" {as you say} fixed' around age ten, often enough, it will again be posted, my only agenda is the safe harbor of the three children, Mr. Michael Jackson's Mom's denial of Joe's abuse causes me grave concern. Their is a limitation to posting a thought process that assumptions agenda, when someone else is talking' my input's unneeded on that topic, I will now say this, web search the word eunuch it is not as rare as assumed, what is rare is done to ten years olds and that explains more peculiarities {without sexual idea} computer research relating to adolescent has limited link's.
Also' I never stated or insinuated to have met "MR. Michael Jackson" I have only stated to have revealed and discussed this every time wacco was said about Michael, I have gladly accepted correction here' when my posting needed refined or re-researched, now let me help you more!
1. "MR. Michael Jackson" was estranged from the Jackson family all his life, with the exception of Janet and maybe nieces and nephews , one Motown reunion, with short tour, parents 60th wedding anniversary dinner in 2009, plus he called his Mom often, their is more family involvement than this' but estranged is estranged.
2. Al Sharpton is top dog at our Way's and Means for Congress, that is the payment's and funding, he also has a lifetime love for the music and legends of Motown, he also has been accused and re-accused of failing to pay taxes every three to five year's by government officials, including unpaid bills' special treatment, as far as music' his respect for Motown's respected.
3. Alive or Dead "MR. Michael Jackson" value in ten years assumptions top ten of world Billionaires {research 1,000 hectare} their will be justice from California because their's three Billionaire to be's in Prince, Paris and Blanket within fifteen years.
4. I have been confronted on topic and held ground.
5. Around ten vocal cords extend in length and voice deepen females a little and males a lot, Judge has Autopsy report and be I right about MR. Michael Jackson's" undeveloped vocal cords Joe gets Jail' and custody's re-tabled.