Reality Vet -- Fiore Death Makes Reality TV 'Scary'

8/31/2009 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "Road Rules" star Mark Long has either been on or hosted just about every reality show on MTV -- so when he says Ryan Jenkins has made reality television "scary," we tend to believe him.

Mark Long

Long actually hosted the premiere party for "Megan Wants a Millionaire," the VH1 show Jenkins was a contestant on. He didn't meet Jenkins, but he says Megan Hauserman told him she never suspected Jenkins was capable of something so horrific.

Jenkins was wanted in connection with the murder of his wife, Jasmine Fiore. He hung himself on August 23.

FO REAL

THIS GUY IS JUST HAPPY TO HAVE ATTENTION FROM TMZ. THIS LOSER NEEDS TO GET A REAL JOB AND GET OFF ROAD RULES CHALLENGES,,,JUST LIKE THE REST OF THEM. HOW OLD IS THIS DUDE NOW...AND HE IS STILL ON MTV HANGING 100 FEET IN THE AIR BY HIS NUTS.

M K

He "hanged" himself, not he "hung" himself.

People are hanged. Things are hung.

Shelly

Mark Long is a douche. I went to high school and middle school with him. He needs to grow up already and get a life.

WellHungRepublican

#19, I doubt that even personally know Mark, and seriously doubt you went to school with him. Had you known him then or even now, you'd would now he is far from perfect but Mark is one of most non-confrontational, and nicest people you will ever meet. Secondly, what makes you state he should "grow up" for giving his respect to the families of the deceased and answering the questions asked? There is a difference between him seeking out an interview and being asked a question on the street.

Shelly

Actually, I did go to school with him. DeLaura Juinor High and Satellite High School. If you really truly know him he will know the plaza where everyone hung out after school. Publix Plaza A1A right in front of Satellite. SHS and DeLaura are right next to each other. His Dad worked out at "Our Club" The gym I was a member of and is just as annoying as his son. They are originally from MI, Detroit if I remember right. Still think I don't know him? Doesn't matter what you think, I did. He is always seeking attention always has. Now he's just a washed up middle aged reality TV star that jumps to extend his pathetic 15 minutes of reality fame.

WellHungRepublican

#23, Did you graduate in 1989? Were you ever friends with Mark? I just find it funny that you would even say these things about him from back then, because you likely have not seen him in 20 years unless you went to UF with us? If you are so bent of slandering him, what is your name? Nobody will know except us, be honest.

Mick

To those of you who don't know who this guy is...live with it. TMZ chases down tons of people I don't know, but I don't whine about it. Mark Long is an MTV star who's probably logged more screen time on MTV than just about everyone except the original VJs. And from what I've seen on MTV (and even in this clip), he's a thoughtful individual...refreshing for TMZ.

rs

I love mark long! he is awesome!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2