Rihanna at Six Flags -- Tatsu Artist

8/31/2009 7:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna had a barrel roll full of laughs today at Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia, CA -- by braving one of the craziest roller coasters on the planet: Tatsu.

The Superman-style coaster boasts "3,602 feet of blazing track ... 62 miles per hour ... 263 feet in plunges" and is 17 stories high at its peak.

Not that we're really, really jealous right now or anything.

THE SOURCE

First the rollercoaster ride with abuser that was Chris Brown Now A real Rollercoaster!

samanthafox

Do u think she was hiding a another fever blister with her finger??? Things that make you go hmm...

alreadybad

@Libra
Absolutely true!!

faye

NONE of those roller coasters can even compare to the coasters at Cedar Point in Sandusky Oh-Cedat Point has the most and largest-fastest coaster. try the Dragster or Millenium and it will freak your shiz

Yall make me sick

She has her hair tied down so that she wont look like she has been shocked when she gets off. Black people have different hair, not good or bad just different from white people. Ya'll make me sick! When did amusement parks become ghetto? Because a black woman is there? Ya'll really make me sick!

LakersFan

14. LakersFan

You're the only one crying for attention by making such a stupid comment. You can't blame Rihanna for having a life. Maybe you should get one too.

Posted at 9:26PM on Aug 31st 2009 by Cooley Pink

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/31/rihanna-at-six-flags-tatsu-artist/#comments#ixzz0PsyKHjK7
*****************

How am I crying for attention? I'm not writing in all CAPS so I don't see how I'm crying for attention. Unfortunately for you...you have no way to prove your argument that I need to get a life on the other hand Rihanna's life is public and everyday she's conveniently seen somewhere trying to make a fashion statement. And Six Flags is a ghetto park anyone that doesn't think so must have never been there. The park needs to fixed badly..its dirty, paint is chipping off of stuff, missing tv monitors, broken monitors...special effects don't work,..its really crappy. I commend Disney for the image they maintain with their parks.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2