Aubrey O'Day -- All the Reich Moves

9/1/2009 10:19 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's the worst thing to come out of Aubrey O'Day's mouth since her last Danity Kane song -- 'cause last night on "The Sean Hannity Show," the "singer" praised both Fidel Castro and Adolf Hitler as "brilliant" men.

Aubrey O'Day: Click to watch
Yeah, she's an idiot, but more importantly -- what the hell was Aubrey O'Day doing on Hannity in the first place?!

NJMoose

She was asked a question, they must have wanted her opinion, unlike the scripted answers at MSNBC, she answered honestly. Just because you don't like her answer, doesn't mean she is wrong, it's her opinion.

janalal4

Dr. W-Your a professor & you call other people idiots?? TYPICAL ARROGANT ASSED PROFESSOR!! Both men I'm sure had high IQ's but it doesn't mean that's what "led the people" or "made them follow them". Charisma can go a long way in convincing people to do stupid sh..-Just look at Charles Manson! Do you think that bunch of hippies followed him for his INTELLIGENCE?? With your condescending attitude, GLAD I'M NOT A STUDENT AT 'U OF U'!!!

Money Talks

Napoléon Bonaparte was a brilliant man. Yet he is responsible for millions of deaths, he was a war-monger. Millions of people visit his resting place at Les Invalides in Paris every year. Some evil men are admired, some are not, how come ? What's wrong with this picture ?

dickietroll

I agree with Aubrey on this one She is right she does not condone with their actions but you must agree , castro and hitler were both brilliant , smart and intelligent men. All she did was answer the question . Sean Hannity and fox news are bullies. Hypocrites.

Ron

I watched and Tivo'd this because I couldn't believe it! This is the perfect poster child for the Hollywood's Looney Left and why I cancelled my Playboy subscription over 15 years ago. Hannity questioned her on "why" she thought Castro was brillant and it was because "he seized power and able to hold onto it far longer than all the other American Presidents!" Wow, she just couldn't fathom that a Dictator "isn't elected, doesn't have term limits, and keeps power through Mass murder and starving his people! As long as Castro gave them the "civil right" of health care like Hitler did it is "ok", because she has been to Africa, and has met murders before! Let us remember the perverted sex maniac mentor Hefner is from Chicago the same town that bred our current Field Marshall Dictator for Life Idi Amin OBomb-Ah, and pals in the White House. Apparently he had little problem brain washing Aubrey, and in retrospect it was probably only a "quick rinse", not a washing was necessary to create this idiot!!!

jessica

hitler was the most brilliant man to ever live. a murderer, yes. a spawn of the devil?, possibly. but brilliant? ABSOLUTELY. aubrey, you're dumb usually but i have to agree with you. props

Linda Mott

Praising two of the biggest mass murders of our time shows how really stupid she is. She would have loved Nero.

Karen F. from Chicago

Why are they even giving her 15 minutes of fame another 15minutes of face. First she was compared to a wax, plastic Doll that looks 500% better and now this and oh Sean Hannity is wack!!!

Dr. W

I said IDOTS because the fact is 90% of all the people making comments on this are uneducated and no nothing about politics and the world. For fu** sake people we celebrate Columbus day and he has killed more people the Hitler and Castro combined. The people saying she is dumb are the people that believe in god yet celebrate Christmas. They have no brains and just believe what people tell them and cannot think for themselves .

tarded

YIKES! what a TARD, and i should know.

janalal4

LIKE I SAID DR. W., TYPICAL ARROGANT ASSED PROFESSOR!! UNABLE TO EXPRESS YOUR OPINION WITHOUT BELITTLING OTHER PEOPLE. I may not agree with everyone who posts here but when I disagree, I do it in a respectful way. It's called debating PROFESSOR! You make your point without getting personal. The fact that you felt you had to make your "title" known, says alot about who you are. AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT PROFESSOR, NOT EVERYONE HERE WHO POSTS IS AN "IDIOT" AS YOU PUT IT. BELIEVE IT OR NOT, I'M AN RN SO THAT MEANS I GRADUATED FROM A REAL LIFE COLLEGE! IMAGINE THAT! I'VE EVEN READ "THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES" TOO. MAYBE THAT MAKES ME A GENIUS LIKE YOU. YOU ARE RUDE & DISRESPECTFUL BUT EVEN YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR OPINION. TOO BAD YOU DIDN'T TAKE SOME CLASSES IN MANNERS. IT WOULD HAVE SERVED YOU WELL. AND BY THE WAY, I DON'T RECALL ANY OF MY PROFESSORS NEEDING TO SAY THINGS LIKE "FOR F'K SAKES PEOPLE" TO TEACH ME ANYTHING!!

NJMoose

She took her clothes off and became wealthy, it's called Capitalism, a word you whiny liberals detest.
"Obama gonna send me a check, I aint gots to be workin' no mo"
There is a market for naked women, and in this country, they have the FREEDOM to pursue that living.

brittany

what an idiot

janalal4

OH PARDON ME PROFESSOR, THAT WAS "THE PEOPLE'S HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES". I guess that means I've "got some learnin'" about Columbus too!!

victor

Her head is full of air and sperm. Thats it thats all.