Chris Brown -- I'm Totally Ashamed

9/1/2009 10:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ obtained another clip from Chris Brown's interview with Larry King -- one in which Chris claims he's "ashamed" and "really regrets" beating the crap out of Rihanna.

Link: CHRIS BROWN talks exclusively to LARRY KING

Chris couldn't explain why he flipped out that fateful night, but told Larry -- in the interview set to air tomorrow night -- that "It's just one of those nights I wish I could just take back."

Raidercee

What Chris Brown did was terrible especially if the woman did not hit him first. Just to beat up a woman or any person because you are angry is very cowardly. If it was my sister he would be in the ICU right now. That being said I have beat up a few women myself due to them attacking me first. If a woman physically attacks a man she deserves what she gets period and that goes for a man too. The rule is if you put your hands on me I will make it your last time and I don't discriminate due to gender. I know all the hyprocrites on this board will start screaming a man should never hit a woman blah blah blan but if you get in a man's face and get physcial especially with me you will get your ass beat down. Lesson learned.

Homie1Kanobe

Hey mama's boy, your on probation for 5 years and it's only been a couple weeks since your sentance, and your loosing your mind,cd's sales,and alot of fans, me personally think your gonna mess up probation within 90 days.then its off to prison, your not a real man ,because real men don't beat women, they don't slap them,punch them, bite them. A real man loves a woman, and in return she loves her man..... 5 years is a long time to keep your NOSE CLEAN, thats your downfall...looser

Butterfly

Marc, #84. I did not know Oprah Winfrey took Brown's side! She once made the comment, "Once a beater, always a beater." Now she stands by him??? UNBELIEVABLE!!! Nice to know where she stands!!!

kay

Everyone of you haters, got a big surprise coming your way, God forgave him and thats all that matters, Chris don't worry put Jesus first in your life, watch him move mountains out of your way, everyone of you demonit spirit haters that come against Chris will be cast down, oh Chris going to rise again thats more than I can say about you haters, yes Harvey is in love with Rihanna, but what good is it going to do. JayZ going to take care of that. You white haters got soo many big problems going on with your folks, check the news, its worst than Murray, I mean they are off the hook. Chris at the end of the day we will be laughing at these hater comments, God going to see to that

mercedes

sorry breezy big mistake going on larry king or any one show to discuss that night, let it be. you should have just apoligize to Miss Thing and keep a low profile for a while. Follow the judge ruling do your time and focus on your career. CHRIS less is more no matter you say in public with the media you will be chopped up, keep it low for a while and no more interviews. your only helping these people with their ratings when you appear on shows. i wish you well baby luv...

jessi

#20 and #101 Do you really think GOD supports this DOUCHEBAG?!! That's the problem with Jesus freaks, instead of praying for people who deserve it they support people like this A-HOLE douchebag who beat the crap out of a girl. I hope that if anyone you love ever gets hurt you pray for the perpetrator as much as you're praying for this useless piece of crap!

Homie1Kanobe

Posted at 5:22PM on Sep 2nd 2009 by d brown

I BELIEVE YOUR RIGHT, CHRIS' HELP AND SUPPORT HAS ALREADY STARTED WITH A FIVE YEAR SENTANCE. HE HAS ALOT OF TIMEE TO SIT BACK AND REFLECT TO CHANGE HIS WAYS, BUT SHRIS BEING YOUMG IS GOING TO MSKE MISTAKES LIKE ON HIS PROBATION, WHERE THEY WILL SEND HIM TO PRISON FOR 5 YEARS, AND BEING YOUNG AND MAKING MISTAKES HE WILL LEARN THAT LIFE IS FRAGILE,AND HE WILL HAVE TO PROTECT HIS LIFE EVERYDAY WHILE IN PRISON FROM THE INMATES THAT SEE HIM LIKE HE IS PREY(THE SAME WAY CHRIS SAW RIHANNA) AND THEN I BELEIVE HE WILL LEARN HIS LESSON

Sarah

I'm so tired of hearing Rihanna songs and not Chris Brown songs! Chris Brown should get a second chance, I mean if Michael Vick can get a NFL contract after killing dogs, then so should Chris Brown. I'm tired of everyone saying they "hate" him when nobody knows what went on in that car, maybe he was trying to defend himself from her, she does seem like a total bitch, I'm guessing she can take care of herself. Give the guy a freakin' break.

kay

# 103 did you hear what i said, Jesus has forgiven Chris, and I think you better watch it because , touch not my anointing do my prophects no harm. Yes you need prayer, too much hate is not good for the heart, why don't you worry about your folks they off the hook, I mean strong evil forces, check the news. Chris is going to be ok I will be praying for him every day.

Homie1Kanobe

I JUST GOOGLED, HOW MANY RADIO STATIONS HAVE PULLED CHRIS'S SONGS OFF THIER PLAYLIST,AND I WAS AMAZED, RADIO STAIONS IN EVERY STATE HAVE PULLED HIS MUSIC OFF THIER PLAYLIST, SOME STATIONS COMPARING HIM TO R.KELLY NO WONDER HE IS WHINNING AND LYING ON LARRY KING TWICE. IT LOOKS LIKE AMERICA HAS SPOKEN, KICKING CHRIS BROWN TO THE CURB...GOOGLE IT YOUR SELF

Homie1Kanobe

Posted at 8:36PM on Sep 2nd 2009 by Sarah

MICHAEL VIC GOT HIS SECOND CHANCE AFTER HE FINISHED HIS PRISON TERM

Jessica

Chris Brown sounds like a moron. You can tell in the Larry King interview he's not telling the truth.
What a useless POS.

Tim

Chris Brown's long-awaited interview with Larry King tonight has opened the door for TMZ (again). It seems there's three things he couldn't remember; 1.) He couldn't remember beating Rhianna in the expensive (rented) sports car. 2.) He couldn't (on a previous occassion) remember shoving Rhianna against a wall and 3.) He couldn't remember smashing a car windshield (on both sides) while Rhianna was sitting in the car. Isn't he like twenty (20) years old? How long could he even have been given the priveledge to drive? Chris Brown must be very busy to not remember something like these events in just a couple or three years of time, eh? Perhaps TMZ can PROVE that he did in fact bash in the windshield anyways, right?

tica

im so tired of all this...rihanna has moved on...how bout we all just mind our own damn business!!!! the boy is rich she is rich n i bet they r still 2getha!!!!!!

Kara

he's a retard! hope his career goes down the drain just like his dignity!