Jackson Death Certificate: 'Injection by Another'

9/1/2009 8:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's death certificate has been amended -- now listing his fatal injury as "intravenous injection by another."

Michael Jackson Death Certificate

The document was updated to reflect the L.A. County Coroner's report which ruled Jackson's death a homicide.

The report also showed Michael's main cause of death was "acute Propofol intoxication" and a contributing factor was the presence of mulitple anxiety and insomnia medications in his system.

And now to link it all together ... a police affidavit shows Dr. Conrad Murray told cops he injected Michael with Propofol right before he died.

saxywmn1

They should just arrest these doctors that had anything to do with MJ's death!! R.I.P. Michael...I love you more!!

Michael Jackson

However...I am glad MJ is dead because the world is better off without that junkie. That is the same way I feel when I pick up my local paper and read that a junkie died of an overdose or that some junkie killed another junkie in a drug deal gone bad.

Rich and famous junkie or poor and unknown junkie...It makes no difference. The world is a better place without them.

Insanity 7.2 Censored By TMZ

Insanity Says This Is Nice Journalism:

Please Peddle Smut!

Michael Jackson’s final home, as of Thursday, is even stranger than his Thriller video, sitting atop 13 stories of secret catacombs housing Satanists and gypsies. Diane Diamond tours the tomb.

ilovemichael

Interview Alvarez!!! Thanks for this link and information.

Kathy

I hope Justice prevail..The King of Pop would have still been around..he is missed..the world has lost an amazing talent..I hope he gets to rest in peace..he will always be my favourite singer..as he was too good..

rs

love her!

RIP MJJ We Love You Always and Forever King of Pop doesn't do him justice he is the King of Music. XXOO

Dimic

The main cause of death should read as DRUG OVERDOSE.... clear and simple.

Insanity 7.2 Censored By TMZ

135. Yes I believe this is why we discuss this case and the possibilities so much on this board. I think deep down some of us knew that justice was threatened and all we had was our words of protest. Good grief please don't let these killers go free. We treated Michael horribly in life can we at least give him justice in death. please.

Posted at 9:19PM on Sep 1st 2009 by rs

__________________________________________________________________

Insanity Says For The Record:

You know something there is power in numbers we should just start to boycott $hit...Bottom-Line they know what people think here and everywhere and there are lot more fans then hater believe that...Especially, Diamond! I wouldn't mind getting a petition started regarding her...

nan

i think i remember carl douglas as being a young man on the oj team.great why would they have not investigated at once if mj body had lividy and the cardiologist is still doing cpr.famous guy like mj should have raised some flags

ilovemichael

A boycott won't work. They will just marginalize us as crazy Jackson fans more than they already do. It would take legal action to move forward. But that is next to impossible given the crime scene mess up. The Jackson family is from what I have read very much responsible for that mess worrying more about money than justice.

"They don't care about us!"

saxywmn1

Hey Law School Graduate...why don't you go and play some games on another site. Your comments are not welcome!

Stop Milking his name

Well, we all know the LAPD messed up their investigation by allowing the Jacksons & movers to ransacked the place.

Days later, they claim to have found Marijuana. Duh!!! Mostly likely that pot was left behind by the movers hired by Mama Jackson to empty the place (including the rented furniture) or Latoya.

Insanity 7.2 Censored By TMZ

129. In case any of you brain dead Jacko Wackos didn't pick up on it, I was mocking you. If Dr. Murray is never charged with or convicted of murder that doesn't mean he is not guilty nor does it mean that MJ was not murdered.

Posted at 9:16PM on Sep 1st 2009 by Law School Graduate

__________________________________________________________________

Insanity Says:

You know you will always be broke you sound like a cheap polyester suit wearing legal aid attorney that went to community college... Don't come on this board talking Law Grad when it in all probability took you 8 time to pass the bar...Lawyers are some of the worse junkies and strung-out mofo's I know..You probably sniff coke during recess if you are a real attorney @ all you law school punk...