Keep Reaching for the Stars

9/1/2009 1:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 57-year-old resurfaced at some event, looking refreshed.

Jean Kasem
Jean went to a catholic high school in Guam.

She suffered eight miscarriages before giving birth to her daughter Liberty in 1990.

bap

Nicole

Wow she looks GREAT!! I always liked her! I'm glad she's doing well!

GeneNash_com

Yummy. Hot as ever.

Ryoichi Morita

How many face lifts?

Peep

She one of those people that really do look better with age. You are rocking it Jean!

my2cents

Face lift or not, she looks great! Good for you Jean!

snickers

What does the rest of her body look like? Not that it really matters. I love MILFs.

a;kldfj

Weird, I know her daughter Liberty. I wonder how much plastic surgery she's had

Kathy

She does look GREAT. She was always beautiful and still is.

I'm so glad that she was finally able to have her daughter. I had three miscarriages between my first child and the second so I know how devastating that can be. Jean kept her dream of being a Mom and I'm so happy for her that it finally came true.

I always loved Kasey of course. What a voice and always the great music. Grew up listening to him and still love him too.

Jean, Kasey and family: I wish all of you nothing but the best. Good health and much happiness. Kasey: thanks for all the great years of GREAT music and that voice all these years.

Jezzy

WOW, she looks fan-frickin-tastic!

janicebyrne01

She looks better today than way back when...

Lovejac23

Looking great Jean!!

DaJuice

So is that Casey's Ear on the left? Nice...

Whamo

On a story like this why do we need to know about her miscarriages? It's not relevant in any way. We all like reading about the dirt you have on some of these people but this woman hasn't been in the spotlight for years, she doesn't need to be knocked down a peg for any reason yet you find it necessary to arbitrarily bring some of the most personal stuff to this story. Was all the staff at TMZ stuffed in lockers back in high school? I amazes me at how much of a bunch Dbags you all are. If celebrities were smart they’d start a website dedicated to exposing all the crap they can find on the people who work in the paparazzi industry. They should expose every nasty little thing they can dig up on you guys. I wonder how long you'd stay in the game when people found out your daddies touched you in the tool shed.

Kathy

Mr. Kasem,

I'm so sorry. In my other post I misspelled your name. I apologize. You'd think after all these years of listening to you and your show, I'd know how to spell your name! I'm embarrassed.

I should have just called you "Mr" to begin with lol

No matter how it's spelled though, YOU are still the BEST!

Best wishes to you and your family always

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments