Lindsay's Bikini Meltdown

9/1/2009 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While wildfires burn parts of L.A. to the ground, Lindsay Lohan kept her freckled bones cool in a white bikini at the Sunset Marquis pool a few days ago. Check out all the five alarm hotness.

media_removed_250.jpg

Another Psycho Bitch Blackmailer

Sweet tight little body, bet there are red pubes too.
She only lacks a taste for sperm.

Jennifer Bouldack

21. Leave it to celebrity's to only think of themselves. The whole world could be on the verge of disaster and oh we have to go swimming in the pool or oh we need to get our nails and hair done

Posted at 11:22AM on Sep 1st 2009 by Nikki
______________________________________________________________________

What a stupid thing to say. And what, may I ask, do YOU think she should be doing instead, Nikki? At the United Nations brokering world peace? What were YOU doing all weekend? Can we see if YOUR weekend was as productive as MINE? Of course, I'LL be the judge of that, since it is appropriate for OTHERS to judge how we ALL spend our time...

Idiot.

OhYahYah

this is hot? you must date crack w****s.

angela

Number 6----WTF?!! Things your NIECES wont do?!! Maybe you shouldnt be posting your sickness online. GO TURN YOURSELF IN!!

George William Gockel

I am a true fan of Lindsay Lohan. I also am huge fan of Lindsay Lohan. To see Lindsay Lohan totally in the nude on purpose is my all-time #1 favorite way to see Lindsay Lohan. I love Lindsay Lohan. Andrea Sandek is too old for me. Andrea is not my type and please call her at 1-(818)-894-9301 EXT. 360. My former assistant teacher Julie M. Greene is not my type and she still works at James Monroe High School in Los Angeles. The last time I heard that Julie M.Greene's oldest has a steady boyfriend as far as I know and Julie M.Greene's youngest daugheter is probably in college and Julie M.Greene is too old for me. And one day Lindsay Lohan and I will meet each other on purpose.

Angelina's Brother

Why is her belly button so high up on her stomach? That doesn't look normal!

Zanne

Looks like LL is stuck on herself as crafted in the image of Marilyn Monroe. Too bad anyone EVER encouraged her to do that photo shoot. Right now the best acting this loser does is to pretend she doesn't want attention from the paps! I wouldn't hire her to be a clown at a kid's party...

Katie

Whoever poppop is, is an very NASTY OLD MAN!!! did anyone else read what this man wrote??? OMG!!!!! What a sick Pervert!!!

George William Gockel

I will pay way more attention to all of the news about Lindsay Lohan starting tonight.

bman

what a carpet licking skanky slut.

CaligulasCousin

Short-WASTED and shapeless.

for now

Why do the sick perverts keep looking at lovely Lindsay's beautiful body
if they don't like her? Maybe they really do want her.

Ritts

what are the marks on her left arm? this woman needs some mental help.

kfedsucks

You people are pathetic. I'm not a fan of her, but she looks better than she has in years. She has that sexy 30's pinup look. Giver her a gdamn break. I'm KNOW most of you would rather look like her than what you see in the mirror.

MichLuv

honestly, i doubt it was staged. a few accessories (like red lipstick) can make a regular bathing suit look super hot. its a great way to sex it up a little and it takes no money or effort. i wear sunglasses in the pool too and i feel waayyy less hot when my hair is wet. i wear cute things when i go to the beach just because i want to, and because my boyfriend likes it when i look good even on a regular outing. everyone throws their head back when coming out of the water, it keeps your hair out of your face! there are plenty of reasons to hate on lindsay, these photos are not one of them!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments