Liza Minnelli on MJ -- 'I Miss My Friend'

9/1/2009 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Liza Minnelli's vivacious energy dimmed for only a few seconds yesterday at JFK, when she lamented the death of her dear "friend" Michael Jackson.

Liza Minnelli: Click to watch
After that, it was business as usual ... and yes, that is Ed Hardy she's wearing.

astabasta

Where is KOOKY?
Where is KOOKY?
Here I am, here I am.
How are you today?
Very well, thank you.
Go away, go away.

Posted at 4:46PM on Sep 1st 2009 by KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

I must be going slightly KookKoo, but I actually LIKE KRAZY
KOOKY KLOWN´s posts! They make me, well, not laugh out loud, but
smile and sometimes giggle a little.

How about that!

------------------------------TOOT TOOT----------------------------

OK, I´ll admit it, I am laughing now. That´s what typing TOOT TOOT does for ya, I just had to see what it feels like! So I guess KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN must be laughing a lot, coz he/she writes it all the time. ;-):-D

barb

45. i remember liza talking about how sad it was that mike was gone and the interviewer was inda making the connectionbetwen her mither judy garland and mj tragic life and liza was like oh no way my mother had wonderful afamiky and friends and had many happy times ,,i just flt so bad cause when judy garland's life looks like a bed of roses compared to mike's it a heartbreak.somebody is gonna get away with letting his life slip away.lapd is waiting for all the grief to die down before thy tell ya they blew it again

Posted at 7:22PM on Sep 1st 2009 by sunny

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/01/liza-minnelli-on-mj-i-miss-my-friend/3#c21304965#ixzz0PtvagzPB
##############################

You see? The contagion of paranoia has reached epidemic proportions.

Hmmmmm

Are you a tad bit intrigued by them??

Posted at 7:36PM on Sep 1st 2009 by TMZ Freedom Of Speech?

To be honest with you I have been to hell and back. Intrigued no. I'm more pissed off then anything. I won't say here why I have been to hell and back but I will say I choose drugs to escape the hell I was in by doing drugs. I have been clean now for 2 years. people who do drugs needs to take responsibility for their actions. Just like MJ I choose to do drugs but the difference between me and MJ is I choose to get clean. He didn't and he died from HIS choices. I agree that what the DR did was not right but he is not the only one to blame here in this mess.

astabasta

and don't forget.........

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= B O I N G !!! =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Posted at 8:54PM on Sep 1st 2009 by KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

OMG, OMG, NOOO, we mustn´t forget the

=-=-= B O I N G !!! =-=-=

SORRY, this is totally off topic and very silly. Just ignore.

La Toya Jackson

I love her

blameitonkarma

As much as we all miss him, imagine how his kids feel. Absolutely everything in their lives has been turned upside down, and all the while the gossip and speculation rages on. If they haven't heard it already, they will someday.

Anybody who cared about Michael should go to http://dearparisjackson.com and send her a message of support.

Seriously, it's gotta be tough.

Alex

Michael Jackson in a Concrete Wrapped Coffin. See more on: http://news-and-stars.blogspot.com/2009/09/michael-jackson-in-concrete-wrapped.html

tmz is the pits

Everybody misses him for different reasons...

janicebyrne01

All these so-called friends... where were they all when he needed them and it's obvious he did need friends, family but no-one seemed to be able to get near him for his "security" team. Sooooo many people contributed to Michael's unhappiness and eventual demise at the hands of Murray. The Chandlers, Martin Bashir, The Arvizos etc etc, to name but a few...they all broke him. Shame on you all. One day you will all get your comeuppance.

squeakermama

Her voice sounds just like her mom's Judy.

mellow

Ah Liza, lost your mom to drugs too. I am listening to Judy's last concert on youtube now, she is belting it out just 2mos shy of her death.
Liza you were right. All hell DID break loose.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4