Jackson Burial Goes to Court

9/1/2009 11:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonTMZ has learned Katherine Jackson has filed legal papers asking the judge in the Jackson probate case to have the estate pay for the burial.

Informed sources tell us lawyers for the estate will neither support nor oppose the motion -- but rather they will leave it to the judge.

A hearing is set for tomorrow at 9:30 AM PST.

The burial is set for Thursday.

Michael jackson Launch photos

Utohhh

I can't agree with you more #3. I can't believe they want Michael to pay for his OWN F**KING FUNERAL!!!! That is the Craziest thing I have EVER heard in my life. Michael paid there bills, took care of them when he was alive, you mean to tell me they can't do this one THING for him? I HATE ALLLLLLLLLLL the jacksons. They are a sorry ass bunch of money hungry B**CHES! How many damn times do Katherine Jackson call the lawyers for court? The Estate will be empty by the time the jackson's finish with it....Debbie ROWE GO GET YOUR KIDS!

Tink44

Wow Michael! Now I really understand why you stayed away from your family and went your own way. I always thought you were strange, but I can see why now. You had to escape these people who comtunure to use you even after death. You stuck up for your mom alot, but I think she is the one who is screwing you the most! RIP! You never got to while you were alive.

Kimberly

Well we should of know. Do you think they will delay the funeral again? Please put that man in the ground. He was the best of the best and they are treating him like last weeks garbage!
Love you Michael
Sweet dreams my sweet prince.

Insanity 7.2 Censored By TMZ

Insanity Says:

Look Who Just Walked In The Place....

frogs and gravel

I have heard it from Very Reliable sources That MJ is going
to be buried in a gold and titanium coffin that is to be
lowered into the Chernobyl Nuclear Reactor in the Ukraine. This
is being done to prevent grave robbing.

Also: A previous poster had it correct. Neverland is going to
be turned into a Muslim Shrine and Tourist Attraction

So, the 'fam' eve wants to use MJ's money to bury him...they can't spring for it themselves?! They are disgusting!!!

Barakuda

danica

Of course the estate should pay. I'm sure the judge will approve.

michellefromAUS

23. Insanity Says:

Look Who Just Walked In The Place....
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/01/michael-jackson-katherine-jackson-funeral-estate/2#comments#ixzz0PynzeaDQ

You are scaring me now lol

KATHERINE JACKSON YOU ARE F**KING POOR EXCUSE FOR ANYTHING!
DEBBIE ROWE PLS TAKE THE CHILDREN THE JACKSONS DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT A DECEASED SON FFS

SAVE THE KIDS...SAVE THE KIDS....POOR MICHAEL IM HEARTBROKEN FOR HIM..IVE GOT NO DOUBT HE IS CRYING IN HEAVEN:(

Raejean

I'm kind of surprised that the will did not contain any provisions about his burial and who/what would pay for it.

Part of the reason the costs have run so high is all the drama and folderol THE FAMILY has caused due to their squabbling and inability to get a grip on reality, so why this escalated bill is MJ's alone, I can't imagine.

The comments here are indicative of one thing Mrs. Jackson needs to keep in mind: Even the fans are getting tired of the way she is handling herself, so watch out!

carol

Ok why is everyone hating on Katherine? Did it ever occur to any of ignorant people that she has NO MONEY...MJ supported her financially...where is the lady gonna get the money for all the police security and all the roads I hear they will be closing down...get a life and learn some respect while you are it!

KC

wow....

traz

Disgusting and pathetic.

Hmmmmm

Now that is a sick family. They want MJ to pay for his own burial. Hell what are they smoking over there?????

Insanity 7.2 Censored By TMZ

26. What? With all the siblings and extended family and friends they could not put money together to burry their beloved son, brother,friend or cousin? What is wrong with this family? Everytime I read things about this family I feel more sad and sorry even worse that I did before

Posted at 10:43PM on Sep 1st 2009 by Baracuda