O'Day Continues to Hail Hitler ... as Brilliant

9/1/2009 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In an attempt to clear up the "Hitler and Castro are Brilliant" controversy -- Aubrey O'Day just issued the following statement to TMZ:

Aubrey O'Day

"Murderers and dictators generally are some of the smartest people out there - they just use their brain power for evil purposes.

I don't condone any of their evil behavior, but I was asked about their intellectual firepower... and in my opinion you can't have a low IQ and wreck [sic] that much havoc on the world.

What Hitler succeeded in doing, was deplorable... And I hope we never see such an abusive use of power again."

As for O'Day's claim that she met Castro in the past, Aubrey told us:

"I was a college student on a program called Semester at Sea, through that program chosen political science students attended a half day seminar of Fidel Castro and his thoughts on basically everything except Cuba's relationship with the US, lol. It was very interesting."

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

UGottaBKiddinMe

Really.. cuz George Bush was a complete idiot with a 80 IQ and his dumb azz destroyed the world economy in a mere 8 years!

DeAnn

what does her sexual preference or activity have to do w/any of this i have seen her called a bitch, whore, slut et cetera do any of you know her personally, b/c you don't like an opinion you attack her as a person?? some of you may need to look in the mirror you obviously have very low self esteem. make yourself a better person and you wouldn't find it nessesary to insult others all the time. Have a GREAT day :)

Josh

it's "Wreak Havoc" you guys not "Wreck havoc"

mike

i like when this brain trust refers to "Vidal" Castro in one of the other clips, your music sucks and you are a complete moron, please go away forever

Chaos

This is a site for *****s and honkey s***. I feel ashamed that I stumbled upon it.

And by the way users, republicans and democrats are equally responsible for all this crap you are bitching about. Wake up and understand they are two sides of the same coin.

Until you change the system, there will never be a change you can believe in.

Chaos

By the way, my last post was censored. The words were n.1g.gas and honkey s c.üm

Not sure why it was changed.
Have a nice day,