Ryan Jenkins Did Not Leave a Suicide Note

9/1/2009 11:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ryan JenkinsA lot of questions surrounding Jasmine Fiore's murder may have died with Ryan Jenkins -- cops say he didn't leave a suicide note in the motel room where he was found hanged.

Jenkins was found hanging from the coat rack in his room at the Thunderbird Motel in British Columbia on August 23, over a week after cops believe he murdered Jasmine in San Diego and then fled the United States.

Although cops didn't find a suicide note, they did find Jenkins' laptop in the room -- but it's yet to be determined if there is anything of significance on the comp.

Sylvia

Oh SadSad......how sad. If she ran errands, she couldn't have met with ANYONE else except Jenkins?

The first Fox report has a Sargent saying "no obvious signs of trauma". Wait - the reporter got it wrong. No, no - the cops didn't want the killer to know they'd found the body. Apparently, naked women lounge around in dumpsters all the time and bloodied guys walk the streets of LA. Hey, it's the film industry.

Give your head a shake, Sad. Whether he did it or not, the reports from the police are inconsistent, the coroner can't decide on a time of death (which explains STY's state of mind; he can't decide if Jenkins' family knew but must have encouraged him to take his time driving - God forbid he should have an accident; or whether they knew but Daddy Warbucks couldn't send his plane to, oh Mexico or California to get him out, or whatever), the timelines and scenario the cops paint makes no sense.

My #85 post is the result of what other people would rather believe is the 'logical' result of all the cops have presented to the public.

Sad, they have the video surveillance from Trader Joes. OR NOT. Funny, every place else there's video but not there. Or, they still have to play their cards close to their chest because Jenkins REALLY isn't dead.

Seriously, the thought that Jasmine could NEVER have run into anyone else or met up with anyone else, considering her history and texting that night, hasn't occurred to you?

Sad sad

So if it rained and the grass isn't wet I could conclude something was covering it up. Or some would try to conclude here it evaporated before it touched ground. A small few would conclude it never rained at all it was an illusion. I don't know...... which is more likely?

angeleyes

I guess no one that Ryan made those 30 phone calls to while he was driving either listens to a radio, watches TV or reads a newspaper either since it seems NO ONE mentioned that there was a massive manhunt on for him - Plus Hope is a small town halfway between Vancouver and Calgary so perhaps an odd place to hide out for 3 days when the drive can be done in one don't you think?
His family weren't all that helpful either - what was he going to do take a bus into Calgary? Or stay in Hope for the rest of his life in that room?

Sad sad

An interview with anty and Ryan's friends:

His friends are acting normal but Aunty no So dramatic. See there are slight hints Ryan was in full contact with family throughout this ordeal. Here's another question if he wasn't running why the hell did they chase him across the border? wtf logic is that? AND why did he get put in a strange motel by family? Why didn't he just stay with family? Cause they knew dam well they would get into hot water. If he turned on that tv he saw how they had evidence and he knew he was going to spend the rest of his life behind bars. Period. It's not from a smear campaign or however she said it. We are not the judge. We can judge but he's not going before us. They can stay in their perfect facade of a little world over there. The fact of the matter is they lost their daughter inlaw and I've hear almost nothing about that. Just how innocent and wonderful Ryan is plus they lie. At least Jasmin's family has been pretty honest. Everyone's been trashing her to pieces and I've yet to see this mass of people here ganging up on those who do. I would have had way more respect for the Jenkin's family had they 1 not lied. Two not talk nonsense to the media. Three say sorry at least for the loss of their daughter inlaw whether Ryan was guilty or not. Four not have aided in helping their son run. Five (which is 1 & 2 together) lying to the media that Ryan was in full cooperation with police. It's a ball faced lie because authorities wanted him for questioning. He did not cooperate. Period. They chased him on the Canada border. How the hell does she come up with that bs? The information told at the beginning when he first reported her missing does NOT constitute he was in FULL cooperating with police. Again the police wanted him for questioning. He did NOT contact them after that. YA Ryan called them up and said "Hey guys I'm taking off to Canada." The police said "Oh, that's cool." GIVE ME A GOD DAM BREAK. That's why they stalked him at the border. They just wanted to make sure he had a safe trip over. HELLOOOOOOOOO? He might have mentioned that when he was reporting it or the day after he was leaving there. BEFORE he was wanted for questioning. AGAIN who takes off out of town when your loved one is missing? That's an obvious red flag. This story can't be both ways:
DID HE THINK SHE WAS MISSING? According to police cause he filed a report.
OR DID HE THINK SHE LEFT HIM? According to mom and her roommate.

If he thinks she left him why call a report? You wait like 24 hours or so. Person might show up. If that was her so called usual thing to do. WHY CALL IN A REPORT FOR A FEW HOURS MISSING?

THEN switch it to I had enough of her. OK mom I do as YOU tell me I'm coming home to Canada as my wife IS MISSING? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? Be it this conversation I presume happened first. Then he reported. So BY THEN PLANS SHOULD HAVE CHANGED RIGHT?

HIS FAMILY IS RETARDED RETARDED RETARDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sad sad

Ya, I don't understand what it is. Somethings not right. They are lying. It's hard to tell exactly what occurred unless their phones were tapped. Mom may not have told Ryan to come to Canada either. She did say she had to protect him you know. Wish I can find that early quote from her. Anyways....

This is bizarre:

Her last (real) text message was: "I'm coming," to Robert Hasman

Sad sad

Here's that interview about the last text. http://bumpshack.com/2009/08/25/ryan-jenkins-death-lisa-lepore-robert-hasman-react-video/

I 100% agree with what the mom was saying Ryan was trying to be something he wasn't. On the other link I posted the video with the friends stated Ryan's credit cards would get declined for dinner. They struggled with money to eat? Which would be the cause of fighting. What the heck is that? I thought he was a millionaire? Must be all in assets in Canada cause that's a joke.

WTH???

*****************************

LOL, that explains the scene on Megan Wants a Millionnaire where he mentions his card declining. Sounds like he was used to it.

Sad sad

Sylvia I don't know. What did he do in Washington? I know I read somewhere they were looking at a woman there that possibly aided him. (not his sister in Canada). Not sure the facts on that. Something about a suitcase and storage? Do you have a link where that is being talked about?

Thankfully I never can be a juror (from my understanding. I don't know if that changes when family retired...actually I should look into that) :) HAHA!

Sad sad

WTH???

Sad sad...no, it was definitely Ryan. It's the clip they keep showing over and over again on Nancy Grace where he says he hopes his card is not declined cuz that would suck and Megan says 'yeah for you' and he says something about her having to wash dishes and her response was 'Ha, i'll meet you at home.' LOL

SmartestOne

Sylvia, Sad sad may not know but I do.

Jenkins "suddenly veered" (actually he didn't veer at all, he just changed interstate highways) to avoid the border checkpoint. It has been discussed extensively by those who live in that area that that is EXACTLY the route one would take to travel north to Canada but avoid the checkpoint.

You take simple facts and sensationalize them, trying to make them into something they are NOT.

WTH???

"This is bizarre:

"....They also found letters in the couple's penthouse written by Jenkins as if he were Fiore, talking about how he wanted to be treated" "

Huhhh?? Ok, that is beyond bizarre. Creeeepy!

SmartestOne

Sylvia wrote:

***************************************************************

This is obviously the first murder case that you've followed.

Some of us are veterans and have been doing this for years. EVERY case that I have followed had erroneous media reports, inconsistencies, and misquotes. EVERY single one. Even I have been misquoted in the press, and that wasn't a major story on the AP wire or anything.

Nothing new here. Nothing mysterious here. Nothing nefarious here. Nothing conspiratorial here.

It just happens.

Sad sad

ewwwwwwwwww another lie from someone....

Reguarding trip to Canada
Lie: Resolving immigration issues. That's not what his family said.
Nope mom wanted him to come home apparently cause of Jasmine.

SmartestOne

Sad, Okay. It came from Dan Jenkins' statement, which is full of BS; no wonder I didn't remember that. I DO KNOW for a fact that Ryan Jenkins' court date for that charge was December 19th. You can Google that if you want because I don't have a link handy nor do I have time.

Cal, Linking to PathGuy's site proves what?! Is your point that the RCMP never did an autopsy? How would PathGuy know if they did or not?

Sylvia wrote: Ryan strangles his wife and puts her in a suitcase and somehow gets her into his car. Then he drives to Corona, where he pulls her teeth out and cuts off her fingers, all the while the corpse is having a "violent and bloody struggle" with him in the car.

You are erecting a straw man argument. NOBODY said or suggested a scenario anything like what you just wrote.

Because of the copious amount of blood in the car, until or unless BPPD indicates otherwise the logical conclusion is that she was murdered in the car. What in that is so difficult for you to comprehend?

Tell ya what: Since I am wasting my time arguing with you deluded idiots, why don't you all quit wasting YOUR time posting this drivel here and go write a book about how Ryan Jenkins is innocent? You can compile all your fantasyland theories into one big pile of crap and try peddling it to publishers. They will laugh you right out of there, guaranteed!!