Alexandra the Great

9/2/2009 1:59 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 46-year-old resurfaced at some event in West Hollywood, looking melancholy.

Alexandra Paul
According to Wikipedia, Alexandra is one of the only "Baywatch" actresses to have never received breast implants.

She made a cameo in "Borat," but in one of the deleted scenes.

COMMENTS

Hugh Gentry

I can't believe this woman was actually on baywatch. I guess they needed one chick with mosquito bites so they didn't look biased.

VeeJay

I would hardly call her look "melancholy." But she does look great. Always thought she was a natural beauty.

Chris A.

The word melancholy means mournful or depressed which she is not. Here is a link to what the word melancholy means http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/melancholy

knumbknuts

Ah, the only one I thought was attractive on that show. I think fake boobs are the female toupee and Alexandra had a smokin' hot bod.

I also remember her as the virgin Connie Swail and hope she's financially set after her stint in Hollywood. I remember she had an EV2, I assume she has a Prius... hope she can afford a Tesla.

She looks great.

Jean

do you even know what melancholy means??

kal

I acted with Alexandra in short TV movie here in Canada. She's so down-to earth and genuine. She was very kind, friendly and humble.
There are a lot of large egos's and divas in the film industry and she's not one of them.

And she's heavily involved in environmental issues, not because it's a good PR move, but rather because she genuinely cares about the planet.
(See "who killed teh electric car" movie)

Come back to Ottawa soon Alex!

vancansfan

LMAO Chatham!!

Rah-Rah

MELANCHOLY??!!? Do you 12-year-old idiot writers at TMZ know what that word means? Look it up in a dictionary, stupids, and you'll realize that she doesn't look melancholy what so ever!

Poor choice of words!! Go back to English class!

the truth hurts huh

25. SHE LOOKS HORRIBLE FOR A 45 YR OLD ACTRESS.....SHE LOOKS 65...!!

Posted at 10:25AM on Sep 2nd 2009 by JEFF
++++++++++++++++

I can only guess that you have gotten so used to seeing so many multiple-plastic-surgery-procedure women (especially in Hollywood) that you have forgotten what a REAL, NATURAL woman looks like in her 40's. Get a clue, dumbass. She's beautiful.

ME

We met her at the premier of the movie Tru Loved in which she starred. She was the sweetest and most genuine person. Very kind and very lovely.

GoustsUmbra

I love comments 22 and 26

P

She looks good to me.

crustacean

yes, they know what melancholy means. Do any of you commenters know what satire is? Or what sarcasm is?

Alexandra looks good.