DJ AM's Mom Wants to Close Real Estate Deal

9/2/2009 3:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

DJ AM's mother wants to be named as special administrator of his estate, so she can sell her son's house in Los Angeles.

DJ AM house: Click to launch
In documents just filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Andrea Gross says AM had already hired a real estate broker to sell his house, and that her son was about to "accept an offer at the time of his death."

Andrea wants the court to allow her to finalize the sale. The two bedroom, two bathroom house -- pictured above -- is on the market for $699,000.

AM's mother also wants the court to allow her to negotiate settlements of the lawsuits he filed after the 2008 airplane crash he survived along with Travis Barker.

UPDATE: A judge has granted Andrea's requests.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

MG

Goodnight - his body is still warm isn't it! Mummy has no class.

Mike

Who cares about this dude. Turns out to be just another puke on drugs. Tired of seeing junkies glorified. The sooner they all die the sooner the world will be a better place. D J Dead Jockey.

Suze

convict#145345...don't know if your name implies something, but criminal cases are different. The system is so backed up it's crazy. In this real estate case, the woman just spoke with a lawyer who walked a few pieces of paper over to the court house. It'probably took a day or so for the approval. No judge would deny a request like this unless it looked fishy.

thebumpkin

dish rags

70. Who the H E L L is DJ AM? Never heard of him. I personally get sick to my stomach reading this celebrity worship garbage. Sounds to me like he died just like an over dosed junkie. PLEASE people, these celebrities put on their clothing just like you do. They are NOT gods. I have never in my life seen so many high priced clothes draped over so many low priced people. BTW, I will not be back to read your comments on my post. I do not bother going back to see wat you had to say about me. I have better things to do with my life.

Posted at 8:30AM on Sep 3rd 2009 by thebumpkin

Hey moron, do you know what site you are reading? This is not the MENSA website but rather TMZ. This is what all of their stories are about. How freakin stupid are you???????????

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5