Gladys Knight to Sing at Michael's Funeral

9/2/2009 8:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gladys Knight We've learned there will be a special guest singing at Michael Jackson's burial tomorrow night: Gladys Knight.

Knight's rep confirmed the singer -- who knew Michael when he was little and once shared the same manager with him -- will perform at tomorrow's service.

The service will take place at Glendale Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, CA.

Insanity Is 7.2

Insanity Says:

U got a smile outta me...LOL u got jokes...

Tstorm

Insanity ... you dont seem quite yourself . Feel Me?

LuvMJbad

janalal4 Hey there to you :) Yes you did quote it much better than I did thanx... I know they are confident but it still worries me. I guess they know better than I do. I am a nurse so I know what bodies look like after they pass on but not at this length of time and I know the cold storage has preserved him yet still gives me chills...... I have a hard time even typing this and thinking about the reality of it all. Listening to Earth Song right now, just love his heart and soul in this song. I just miss him so and wish it weren't true. If we as fans are having such a hard time with it I can only imagine how his beautiful children are doing. I pray they are ok....

Insanity Is 7.2

168. Insanity ... you dont seem quite yourself . Feel Me?

Posted at 1:27AM on Sep 3rd 2009 by Tstorm

____________________________________________________________________

Insanity Says:

Oh contrary, I am quite ...Myself...all in good fun...

Insanity Is 7.2

Insanity Says:

Luv U Most T...

Insanity Is 7.2

Insanity Says Lets Clean Up:

Your Just Another Part Of Me...HEHE

quicksilver

Hi Janalal4 - haha, that made me laugh a bit, thanks! Amidst the sadness, we all need a bright spot. Sure, no problem. I didn't write that poem, W.H. Auden did, and I would like to believe he doesn't mind. :) I don't think you asking me if I'm a girl or guy is exactly being sexist, just being curious (as you said so yourself). :) I'm a girl. Not sure if that makes you happy or disappointed (haha), but that's the truth. :)

lovemjforever

Please support Michael for Nobel Peace Prize.

"Michael Jackson Nomination 2010 Nobel Peace Prize"
Pls search Google and fill the petition. Takes only 1 minute.

Thank you.

Love you MJ. Rest in peace.

Insanity Is 7.2

Insanity Says:

How does it feel when you're alone and you're cold inside...

janalal4

LuvMjbad- That's funny LuvMJ I'm a nurse too! What a coincidence. Yeah I know, 2 months?? Sheesh! I guess for the money that's being paid out, who knows? The miracles of make-up I guess. Lord knows it does wonders for me! lol! Earth Song IS amazing. His lyrics & voice only seem to get better & better with age. I sort of lost touch with his music after Dangerous so I'm catching up. Speaking of Earth Song, have you seen that video on You Tube where the crazy fan jumps up on the lift that Michael is singing on at his concert? It's wild!! If you haven't then check it out. Michael has to hold onto this guy for dear life so he doesn't fall. Just type in Michael Jackson: Crazy Ass Fan. I've watched it a number of times & never get tired of it!

Insanity Is 7.2

Insanity Says:

Like A Stranger In Moscow...I'm feelin Lonely...Baby

Tstorm

AWWW thats my Insanity! ..... ( no you dont ...love you mor e--lol)
_____________
172. Insanity Says:

Luv U Most T...

Posted at 1:31AM on Sep 3rd 2009 by Insanity Says Luv T Most 7.2

Read

janalal4

quicksilver- I KNEW you HAD to be a girl! Dammit aren't there any guys with poetic souls like in the movies!! LOL! After I posted that I thought, Oh sh.. whoever this is will think I'm hitting on them! LOL!

Insanity Is 7.2

179. AWWW thats my Insanity! ..... ( no you dont ...love you mor e--lol)
_____________
172. Insanity Says:

Luv U Most T...

Posted at 1:31AM on Sep 3rd 2009 by Insanity Says Luv T Most 7.2

Read

Posted at 1:48AM on Sep 3rd 2009 by Tstorm

__________________________________________________________________

*Insanity Listens To Earth Song & Says Tee Is Too MucH For Me...!

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Insanity Is 7.2

167. 165. Insanity- "Pull over boy & get yo' ticket"!! Love that one.

Posted at 1:21AM on Sep 3rd 2009 by janalal4

____________________________________________________________________

Insanity Says:

How do u luv ya self???

Posted at 1:25AM on Sep 3rd 2009 by Insanity Luv Ya Self 7.2

__________________________________________________________________

*Insanity Says

Easy Clone There Is No Other Insanity ..That's How...