Madonna -- Can We Tawk?!

9/2/2009 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Madonna, 51, in her new video for "Celebration" (left) -- and funny lady Joan Rivers, 76, at some event back in March (right).

Madonna and Joan

The singer and the comedian still get a lot of work.

We're just sayin'.

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

HEY TMZ WTF? Others here get to say Joan Rivers is an Old Bitch. I have yet to get the links approved when I state that.
If this post does not get approved this will be the last freekin time I come and visit TMZ or watch your shows.
Joan Rivers is an Old Bitch, period!

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

Thanks I feel much better now and need a Grande Mocha

Umm

Lourdes posing in wedding dress in new version of video to be released, and on stage with Madonna in Israel. They grow up fast these days.

LongJohn69

I'd do Joan in a heartbeat. Boney Maroni can have her Nubian sex slaves.

feyo

Hey TMZ, you missed a perfect opportunity to do a "Who'd you rather . . . " Just sayin'. lol

mia

Those of you who are criticizing Madonna or Joan Rivers, male and feamle .... wait til you get older and see how you react to your face and body aging. You'll take back some of your harsh words, I guarantee. :) I'm in my 40's, it's starting to happen to me. I use a little Botox now, will do other things later I'm sure. Damned if we do, damned if we don't, I'm choosing to do. :) I think Madonna looks awesome for 51, her facelift was executed beautifully and she works hard to stay healthy and in shape. You'll all hope to look that good when you get to be her age. I'm certainly having a great appreciation of it now, I see how hard it is to combat the effects of aging. I'm just sayin'.

G

I agree but they do look similar,it is just too funny

stank

Talk about separated at birth! I guess it takes all kinds but personally I wish they'd both go away. Vulgar old women are only appreciated by vulgar people.

mamamakeup

Squeeze me, Madonna rocks!! They look fabulous

Raejean

No comparison: Rivers isn't a skanky, promiscuous ho, and Madonna has better fake cheekbones.

Rivers is a professional biotch. Madonna is a very talented amateur.

Finally, Rivers is INTENTIONALLY a walking parody of herself.

Can't wait until Jesus pulls a "Heather Mills" on Madonna.

mia

AmandaLee, I hope when you turn 50 you re-read what you wrote. (grin)

I suspect Madonna is extremely highly skilled in bed. Combined with her fab body and wealth, her guys are very lucky to be with her.

Jack

TMZ -thanks for the captions.

Otherwise I would NOT have know which was which.

Hilarious comments, btw.

mike

Madonna is gorgeous and does not look like Joan Rivers. You need glasses or serious eyecare. I think you are jealous.

twogolfcats

Both are dispicable, decadent,human crap- they are insult to Decent Whores???/ Have used everybody they touched to become wealthy- What sad excuses for humans

madonnamaniac