Rihanna

Going Topless Is

Always in Vogue

9/2/2009 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna has nothing to be ashamed about -- unlike Chris Brown -- when it comes to these smokin' hot photos she snapped for Italian Vogue.

Rihanna
Wearing mayjah couture for most of the photo shoot -- and not much else for the rest -- the pop diva nearly bared it all in the mag's latest issue.

Click here to see the full spread

Faerie

is it me or do her implants look inflamed?

FOR REAL

A FINE MESS THAT WHAT I`TS CALL

Ryoichi Morita

Boob job or natural? Hard to tell.

why?

well, most people have seen her naked pics posted so I guess she is running with it and getting a payday. Can someone hear playboy calling....

janalal4

Two words: Haute Couture! It's SUPPOSED to look "weird". Like the models at fashion shows? I call it "exotic". What great fun it would be to do this type of photo shoot. It's not "reality", it's "high-fashion". We aren't supposed to buy it & wear it. Us average joe 9 to 5'ers. It's a fantasy. Real life gets too damn old!

mddiva

My First thought was Grace Jones as well. But good for RiRi. Her singing is not that strong but boy she is Beautiful. People will always hate on a beautiful fierce woman. Please RiRi DON'T GO BACK TO CHRIS BROWN!!!

jean

Grace Jones?

Missy

Am I the only one who doesnt see the hype in this girl? I think she looks pathetic and if other singers did this they would be called trash.

iknowpopculture

It's Couture people,l it's supposed to be weird! And why would she need implants?! She's 21 years old. Everything is firm and in place! Go RiRi!

balls

balls

Kevin

ghetto whore

Juliette

Stupid looking and no morals

janalal4

Models do couture, does that mean they are trash? I may not care for Rihanna's "manner" of conducting herself all the time but it's nice to see a celebrity in a fashion magazine NOT doing the same old sh.. poses & wearing BS Ed Hardy or whatever is the label of the moment. This is brave. Yeah, a little "Grace Jones-esque" but there was a time when we considered Grace Jones "revolutionary" & not just "a woman who looks like a man". Rihanna is a beautiful, exotic looking woman & SHOULD be doing these types of ads in fashion. I'm so sick of the Miley Cyrus cutsey-crap I could puke.

T

Too many people said it before i could but she did take from Grace Jones. Grace Jones had always posed for thise type of pictures.

Steve

Big pasties = big nipples. And everyone is right, she looks like Grace Jones and Grace Jones isn't attractive. Way to be creative Mr. Photographer.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments