She's Ripped -- So What!?

9/2/2009 1:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's P!nk!

Someone get her some tape -- 'cause that chick is RIPPED!

Stephanie

Don't judge!!! The people that have been judging need to take a long look in the mirror* Don't be mad that she's in better shape than you are and that she could probably whoop your ass*Jealous Much???

attahgirl

Alot of you must be TOTALLY jealous because P!NK looks GREAT!! She is SO HOT!!!! One sexy chic there! Carey Hart is a lucky man!

Zoe

::Women should stop getting ripped cuz it just makes them look like a guy.::

Men should stop assaulting women and attacking them so they don't have to get ripped to successfully defend themselves.

That said, Pink looks hot.

Think

Ok that is gross why is she trying to look like a man that is over doing it.

Shelley

"She's got muscles, she looks like a guy, her hair cut her tattoo's" ffs are you all perfect. Get a life!
Winge about Pink today, who will it be tomorrow?????

Manuel

I love Pink, but not the singer... :-|

Truth Hurts

That's nasty...she needs some estrogen injections.

mia

Brock, I agree.

And I think men should stop plucking and shaving and they should work to have some muscle on them, because this hairless overly-groomed weak-bodied look is super effeminate!

loco

i love you p!nk!!!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Paige

I love Pink I have just seen her in concert her in Australia 6 times I wish i could have gone more times. Her body is amazing and her energy and live voice is unbeleivable. Pink is amazing America go see her show. I love Pink, Australia loves Pink, PINK come back soon.

Mikey

Whats that gross Sh** on her leg?

JM

She's a vegetarian with legs like that?! Yeah I don't think so

Loriann

Just maybe she got those muscles from hard work. Watch 5 minutes of a concert where she swings on a trapeze while actually singing. its really ignorant to assume someone is using "roids"

Darkmist11

She looks way better than Madonna, atleast P!ink has some flesh on her bones. Madonna is just bones. P!nk loves to do sports and it shows. My respect to her for not looking emaciated like some of her colleages!

Bionica

U idiots hating probably thinks Britney has talent. well for ur info miss spears is a stupid, fat, lip singing, drug induced, bad mom, luntic! So what Pink loves herself enough to take care of herself! And by the way she never lip sings! and damn the girl has talent! So to all u haters F--- you! Love u Pink Keep rocking!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments