Chris Brown -- Wish I Could Take It Back

9/3/2009 9:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown says he relives his assault on Rihanna every day -- and wishes he could have handled it "totally different."

0221_media_removed-1
Brown's full interview with Larry King aired last night, where he said he was still in love with the woman he beat up, played dumb to the past abuse mentioned in his probation report and called the night of the assault, "one of the worst moments of my life."

Brown said he was sorry -- but are you buyin' it?

Homie1Kanobe

I wish I had'nt done some things on like , but I had to pay for what I did, The only reason he is doing this, is America is shutting him down, GOOGLE how many radio staions have pulled his music, cd sales are down, Just do your time,and be done with it.Every time you do this America shuts you down, It has;nt been a month since your sentence started , I don't think you will be free all that long because of your lifesytle. You will violate probation I bet In the next 90 days, then off to prison you go. Where life is fragile, where the inmates will treat you like prey ( the same way you did Rihanna) And ,and Only then you will learn your lesson about domestic violence

Posted at 9:15AM on Sep 3rd 2009 by homie1kanobe

Hey Homie, I think you hit the nail,right on the head, I GOOGLED Chris Brown and radio stations,and there are several RADIO STATIONS thoughout the United States, That have pulled all his songs from there playlist..check it out

Holly

Been there done that. It only escalates from there. He has a major problem as all women beaters do.

Homie1Kanobe

www.rnbmusicblog.com/rihanna-album-sales-upchris-brown-down-after-assault/

Cheis cd sales and radio stations pulling him off playlist

janalal4

Nothing like bad PR & a drop in your bank balance to bring on a "change" in somebody is there. His next move will be to "FIND THE LAWD"! Praise God!

markstudy

He wants you to buy his love songs.

He will say what ever he can, so he can go back to taking your money for his music.

Every time you hear a Chris Brown love song.... think of him beating a little tiny girl to a pulp and than vote with your cash!

Pretty simple if you look at the bare bones logic.

joan

He will never change because he does not see that he did anything wrong. I've never seen someone so stupid and so in denial that he did anything wrong! I've experienced domestic violence and can tell you that he will never change. He wil violate his probation within a month and claim he didn't know Rhianna was in his bed.

joan

anyone notice that 90% of the time they talked about how bad they felt for themselves? his mom is in denial big time and chris. why does larry act so shocked that someone that saw and heard abuse would abuse? it seems he believes whatever anyone says. anyone can lie and chris isn't even good at that.

mrez golucky

Yikes!

Rob

What he did was unforgiveable. If he did it once he will do it again.

Wanda W.

Im not buying any of his claims.All abusers have very selective memory about their conduct,and all profess to still love their victims. And I just bet the beating Rihanna suffered is something she wont forget, and is "one the worst moments of her life too". But not the last worst, if she allows this animal back into her life at all.

Jem

You know we can bash Chris Brown all day, but let's just say if it was Justin Timberfool that did this, how long would we or should I say "White America" would focus on that issue ? Humm... Probably not long and they would give Justin Timberfool a pass. I must say, that racism is alive and it aint going anywhere. I am not saying we should give Chris Brown a pass. But, just sit back and think about that. If Chris was Justin and he hit Brittany Spears ? Justin would say "I'm sorry" one time and it would be over with. As for the issue with Rihanna and Chris, they had no business being an item in the first place. But, now that the situation has happen, I pray that he's learned his lesson and can move on with this and make good music. Remember people the man is human. And we have all done something or have said something we wish we could take back. So, stop passing judgement and remember your not God and neither is Chris Brown. PEACE...

lets be real

I sure can bet that if any of you guys apologies were put on tv you would find that others just like you to say you were not really sorry.
So all bottom feaders can keep on feeding i shall move on. If you can't forgive what makes you better than Chris Brown.

Homie1Kanobe

www.tmz.com/.../chris-brown-1-5-million-reasons-to-hate-him/ -

I WONDER IF CHRIS HAD TO SELL HIS $1.5 MILLION DOLLAR BUGATI YET , TO HELP PAY FOR HIS LEGAL FEE'S...THE BUGATI IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE CAR THAT MONEY CAN BUY...WOW

Lori in Chicago

I don't like the bowtie! I don't know what the statistics are on repeat offenses like this, but I imagine they ar high... This guy was like 19 when this happened so I think he deserves another chance.... If he was in his 30's that would be different... Put this story to rest already and please move on.... Let him try to rebuild his life and I hope to God he learned a lesson and never does this again. I have never been through anything like this but there are things I wish I could take back... Anyone reading this ever done something wrong that you wish you could take back??? Would you want that "something" to be relentlessly displayed on TMZ everyday? How about you people that work at TMZ?? Are you 100% pure????

La Toya Jackson

How does he relive it every day if he doesn't remember any of it? LIER !!!! ..