Chris Brown -- Wish I Could Take It Back

9/3/2009 9:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown says he relives his assault on Rihanna every day -- and wishes he could have handled it "totally different."

0221_media_removed-1
Brown's full interview with Larry King aired last night, where he said he was still in love with the woman he beat up, played dumb to the past abuse mentioned in his probation report and called the night of the assault, "one of the worst moments of my life."

Brown said he was sorry -- but are you buyin' it?

Anne

Just a few days ago, he said he didn't remember beating her up and that wasn't even the first time he abused her. He banged her up really good in Europe too. No one believes what this loser said on Larry King--the guy is BAD NEWS!!! He should have been sentenced to jail/prison or whatever, not a slap in the face.

Homie1Kanobe

Get a clue losers!!!

Posted at 12:28PM on Sep 3rd 2009 by Nunya

We have a CLUE.The clue is he is a CONVICTED FELON AND HE SLIPS UP WHICH I THINK HE WILL,HE WILL GO TO PRISON FOR 5 YEARS THATS THE CLUE

markstudy

98. Listen up all you people and media trying to make Chris Brown the poster child/man for domestic abuse...What do you all want, CB's blood ? Is it because Rihanna is half white?

Dear 98

All we want is to see the boy go to jail for a month.

That would be the best lesson for him, and his best chance to maybe keep from doing this again.

What we got was a system who lets the rich walk free... Sort of why Mr Jackson is dead now. No one ever told him "no"

All of Chris Browns problems would be over if he did a month in jail instead of the very next night at a night club, slap some teens on the azz

Homie1Kanobe

UPDATE

Will he do it again?
No 27%
Total Votes: 39,075
Note on Poll Results

sl

what a douch, he should have went to prison!

Ricki

How can we forget OJ? He beat Nicole just like Chris Brown beat Rihanna.

Unfortunately, Nicole Brown was murdered.

That could easily be Riri's fate.

Once a bully always a bully........

jayden

yeah chris made a mistake and hes always going to pay for his mistakes. his career wont be as successful as it was but the dude deserves a second change... we cant judge cuz yeah chis made a mistake but who hasnt..
It is sad that hes only 20 or something but he will learn..

KeyLimePie

He beat her up over a text message!!! He is just one step away from being Ryan Jenkins.

sensible grandma

Well you can't take it Back. Hopefully this made you grow up.

Homie1Kanobe

Posted at 12:34PM on Sep 3rd 2009 by markstudy
you said it all mark, thats why 70% are po'd

La Toya Jackson

If you play a Chris Brown record backwards ... He gets his life back.. *I'm just say'en...

Chris Brown Songs:
Let me beet you then run away,
It's all about ME!!,
I'm so sorry I was young then but older now,
I'm rich and your poor, I'm big and your small, I'm right and your wrong,
I was high when I smacked my love,
Love Hurts,
I beet de crap out of my gurl,
Light Blue Sweaters make my eyes go BAM,
If you trust my light blue sweater then you trust me,
Do you like my rental car?,
I have never done that before,
I was abused as a kid,
It's called a love SMACK,
She's a beyach but I love her,
Tomarrow never comes,

Marcos

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!ENOUGH WITH THIS CRAP!!!!!!!

Dean

He is very unconvincing in the video.I don't think he has a full grasp on the impact of what he did.

jessi

Chris brown is a DOUCHEBAG! Plain and simple...the end!

Aly2pr

People,
I am not defending Chris, but hes seen DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AGAINST HIS MOTHER, HE LIVED IT. Do psicologically, he is in bad shape. I guess the sentence could have been a little bit more longer in terms of the one year counsoling. Also visit women who are been recovering from this terrible way of living, he will see that is not funny when a woman is in a safe place and is still counting the times the man hit her with a bat. Ryhanna should also get help and help Chris too. In that way, they do set an example of solidarity for eachother.