Greene with Envy

9/3/2009 1:39 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 58-year-old prolific stage star resurfaced at some event in Hollywood, looking opulent.

Ellen Greene

In 2002, Ellen appeared in one episode of "Crossing Jordan" as "Grieving Widow Consoled by Lily."

Recently, Ellen had a recurring role on the canceled series "Pushing Daisies."

COMMENTS

its me

what is up with these stars?? LOTS of them are orange or the face has way to much make-up on and look like clowns ((Brooke Hogan)

this girl looks good but it also looks like she dont get out in the sun much but i think she looks better then these people with the fake tans. they think they look good or something but they are all scary just like that skinny chicken neck girl who is married to that Beckman guy. i cant even believe he sleeps with that. i would wake up screaming next to her in the bed
STOP W/ THE FAKE TANS! ORANGE DOESN'T LOOK GOOD . AND ITS JUST NOT HOLLYWOOD EITHER . ITS ALSO NORMAL PEOPLE . THEY LOOK WORSE WHEN THEY ARE LIKE THAT IN THE WINTER ....YAK!!

Theresa

Sassy, I noticed that as well when I have been out shooting celebs, they are all orange. I think it's becuase they are at ceremonies and events and know the press will be there with harsh lighting and it evens them out. Unfortunately, if we don't have bright harsh lights we get orange celebs, lol
Thanks for the update on Ellen Green. She is in my no1 favorite film off all time, Leon.

Jezzy

She looks OK but a little gaunt.

Her straight bangs should be textured
a bit for softness, esp for her age.

Everything else looks dandy!

kitt

I love the random descriptions, sometimes I click on the pic just to see what random descriptions are given..I get it and love it.

Receptionitis15

She was also Sylar's adoptive Mom on Heroes.. he stabbed her with scissors. Glad to see her, I loved her in Little Shop!

Norwalkgirl

I think she was in an HBO movie about evangelicals, she has a fantastic voice. I don't think she looks too bad for 58!

Drew in PDX

I love Ellen Greene! She is an awesome stage performer, and Suddenly Semour is one of my al time faves! Glad to see her...

oh, and I loved you in Heros! ;)

Hilary

She was also in a terrific Paul Mazursky movie called "Next Stop, Greenwich Village," which might have been her film debut.
Co-starred Shelley Winters. A great movie! :)

Biff

HORRIBLE LOOKING, Kinda a Weird Shade of blue....

donnagbsn

She was regular cast on the beloved Pushing Daisies - not recurring.

Ziggy

She looks great for being almost 60 years old. At least she doesn't have that Hollywood plastic surgery tight skin stupid Botox with a side of silicone lip injection look like all the other older stars. She's looks more natural. She looks waaaaaay better than Joan Rivers (cryptkeeper).