Macaulay Culkin

Plans to Attend MJ's Funeral

9/3/2009 2:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Macaulay Culkin has made plans to attend Michael Jackson's funeral tonight in Glendale.

0903_culkin_mj_ex_large_76890671_02_getty-1
Sources close to the situation tell us Culkin -- who became pretty close with Michael after starring in "Home Alone" in the early 90's -- has made arrangements to be at Glendale Forest Lawn Memorial Park for the burial.

Macaulay Culkin's press agent Michelle Bega tells us, "I can confirm Macaulay Culkin was invited, but I cannot confirm whether or not he is attending the memorial service this evening."

The funeral is set to begin around 7:00 PM PT.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

astabasta

Wow!
Or should I say,

///////////////////////////////////////////////// W O O O W !!! ///////////////////////////////////////////////// W O O O W !!! /////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hahaha

astabasta

Oh, OK, I am an amateur! I need a little practce obviously.
Far from the perfection KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN has developed this artform into.

Imagine being able to say: I write =-=-= B O I N G !!! =-=-= and I do it perfectly!

:-D

MJ's PYT

hello AZZa from Denmark. Do you have your candle ready?

astabasta

Hello, MJ s PYT

I am not sure what you mean?

Michelle

212 you are NOT ALONE! Pardon the pun. I Love His GOLD PANTS!!! He was one healthy male specimen when he was wearing those!

Janet

Michael loved him. I'm glad Mac was there.

Mariah

Macaulay is the one person who has not made one PEEP since MJ passed away. Even Liz Taylor had to try to wax poetic at the time. Macaulay seems to have class and I am glad MJ had at least one close friend. Really that's all you need is even one and you can't be lonely. I don't think MJ was all gloom and doom like everyone is always portraying it. Yes, people sold him out his entire life but he had some close friends. We just didn't hear about them all the time because they were true and didn't blab about it...

GueraMala

Wow...Culkin grew up to be quite the Looker huh?

janicebyrne01

It's only right that Macaulay Culkin is at the funeral. He and Michael were very good friends and Macaulay defended Michael in court, against all the evil lies. RIP Michael. You'll always be greatly loved and greatly missed.

JJN

211. FYI just heard on sky news the family have hired a hollywood film company to film the funeral but not the actual burial

Posted at 8:07PM on Sep 3rd 2009 by rijay
??????????????????????????????????????????
Thank you for the info.
Watching the funeral last night...that made me so sad. I was glad that Macaulay Culkin attended the funeral. I really glad that MJ at least had a true friend.
As for the funeral show, I don't think I will buy that DVD. I am not going to spend money on whatever Michael Jackson's brother or father produce. I will celebrate MJ's life with his CDs and music DVDs.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14