Macaulay Culkin

Plans to Attend MJ's Funeral

9/3/2009 2:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Macaulay Culkin has made plans to attend Michael Jackson's funeral tonight in Glendale.

0903_culkin_mj_ex_large_76890671_02_getty-1
Sources close to the situation tell us Culkin -- who became pretty close with Michael after starring in "Home Alone" in the early 90's -- has made arrangements to be at Glendale Forest Lawn Memorial Park for the burial.

Macaulay Culkin's press agent Michelle Bega tells us, "I can confirm Macaulay Culkin was invited, but I cannot confirm whether or not he is attending the memorial service this evening."

The funeral is set to begin around 7:00 PM PT.

Della

Michael,

The time has come for your family to lay you to rest today. I hope where ever you are, that you have found the peace you so desperately sought. The cool calm and quietness you could not find here.

May God watch over your children forever.

I will continue to seek justice for you everyday.

Love you, more.

Della

tired

#4 paula your a idiot

J. N.I

If he is there he is there... ppl cant critisize him if he doesnt go! pl pay their respects in different ways! We all know MC was always a close friend and confidant to Michael!! I just hope once poor michael is led to rest that ppl will respect the familys n friends wishes of privacy and less of the foul mouthed comments!!!

RIP Michael! I hope you get the send of u deserve!
A true legend who has left sooooooooo many hearts torn apart!
xox

kitty

so it sounds like the memorial at the staples center was for just for his fans and associates mostly but this burial tonight is for his real friends and family and those who were closest to him. finally.

$$$

isn't Macaulay doing a sequel??

"Home Alone - With MJ"

a total fan

Some of my favorites:

Mac, I'm scared.
Salvation Army tomorrow Bill, Really don't laugh you find good stuff.
What is that..how does it work?
Its so sad, thats a sad chicken.
I love to tour.
Tell me please I want to win this game....
You don't climb trees? Your missing out.

Richard L

Shut up music4life...Get a life..loser..

Nyle Caiby

janicebyrne01

It's good that Macauley culkin is attending the service. He and Michael were very good friends and Macauley spoke out in Michael's defence during all the LIES said about Michael. RIP Michael. You will always be greatly loved and missed.

laura

Pay your last respect to you friend and tell him how much he's loved and missed...
May he RIP.
I love you my KING

Hmmmmm

25. hmmm....Paris looks like Macauley...the eyes. That would be interesting. RIP Michael...the King of Pop.

Posted at 1:54PM on Sep 3rd 2009 by Nyle Caiby

GET OVER IT. HE'S NOT THE FATHER...........

TheTeresa1

#26. I'm with you. Those are my favorites too. This is all a BAD dream. All people involved, keep saying the truth will be prevailed. When? Who knows. But I'm praying this is a Hoax and Michael will be having a party with his friends and family tonight.

A.B.

Culkin was a witness in the 2005 trial and denied that he had ever been molested by Michael Jackson. Somehow, I hope he will attend the funeral.

sue

post-24 mj makes me sick--i tell you what if i could jump into this screen i would beat your A--YOU ARE SO NASTY AND DISRESPECTFUL, YOU HAVE NO CLASS WHAT SO EVER AND THAT IS JUST SO HATEFUL, I WILL PRAY FOR YOUR SOUL BECUASE YOU ARE DEFINETLY A MENTAL CASE , AND YOU NEED TO BE IN A PADDED ROOM SOMEWHERE.. GROW UP AND MOVE ON AWAY FROM HERE.AND IF YOU ARE AN ADULT YOU WILL SOMEDAY REEP WHAT YOU SOW... RIP MJ--SUE FROM TAMPA.

PA WOMANIZER

#4... Where was he at the trial in Santa Barbara? I though Mc Cauley testified on Jackson's behalf in this GET THE CELEBRITY MONEY CONSPIRACY CASE... you know....the one that the Arvizo mother left the court house with a coat hiding her lying-ass face! You know... the one whereby Tom Sneddon suffered a brutal, crushing and humiliating defeat trying an innocent man.