Macaulay Culkin

Plans to Attend MJ's Funeral

9/3/2009 2:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Macaulay Culkin has made plans to attend Michael Jackson's funeral tonight in Glendale.

0903_culkin_mj_ex_large_76890671_02_getty-1
Sources close to the situation tell us Culkin -- who became pretty close with Michael after starring in "Home Alone" in the early 90's -- has made arrangements to be at Glendale Forest Lawn Memorial Park for the burial.

Macaulay Culkin's press agent Michelle Bega tells us, "I can confirm Macaulay Culkin was invited, but I cannot confirm whether or not he is attending the memorial service this evening."

The funeral is set to begin around 7:00 PM PT.

Tstorm

I'm still here and I'm still Tstorm (wave) I read more than I post ..... havent seen Mullins in a long while .... Chico is around somewhere .... della is here ...havent seen holmes ..I have seen danger baby quite a bit ... also have seen BF2 and TB .... dixie wa shere yesterday , I think ... have not seen Kiki . tellit is here A LOT .

_________________________________

7. Where are all the regulars? This is getting so confusing! It seems that all the regs have changed their names. Where is Della,TeamBranca,Branca2,Dixie,Tstorm,Chico,Telli,Human Nature,Danger Baby,Kiki, Holmes?

I want this board to be like it use to be with all of us together, just the regulars! This has gotten out of control!

Posted at 2:16PM on Sep 3rd 2009 by where are all the regs?

Ben

17. If he is there he is there... ppl cant critisize him if he doesnt go! pl pay their respects in different ways! We all know MC was always a close friend and confidant to Michael!! I just hope once poor michael is led to rest that ppl will respect the familys n friends wishes of privacy and less of the foul mouthed comments!!!

RIP Michael! I hope you get the send of u deserve!
A true legend who has left sooooooooo many hearts torn apart!
xox

Posted at 1:48PM on Sep 3rd 2009 by J. N.I

This is exactly how I feel about it, too. At least he's kept out of the media and avoided all the drama this whole horrible thing has caused. If he's there, then it's great, but if he's not, he's dealing with it how he chooses to.

broken

JACKO WAS A DRUG ADDICT AND KILLED HIMSELF BECAUSE HE COULD NOT HANDLE THE PRESSURE. ALL OF YOU ARE WHINING AND TRYING TO DRIVE ME AND DISFASIA OUT BECAUSE YOU CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH.
WACKO JACKO KILLED HIMSELF

"MAC" WAS HIS SPECIAL SLEEPOVER BUDDY.

LucyInTheSky

danger baby

Let's remember how beautiful Michael was on this day.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

Jill

actually Paula, he DID support him at the trial and was a witness for the defense. point, counterpoint.

Vanesa

It would be cool for him to go, Macaulay was a good friend, not like that Tomeh Tomeh and all those shady characters

broken

THERE YOU ARE TAKE YOUR LOVEFEST AND EXIT, STAGE LEFT.

75. 73..Hi my Tstorm, Hi Della whereever you might be, researching I imagine. Here's to you Chico. Holmes did you take a new name, we all sure miss you? by LucyInTheSky

sue

just wanted share something that is special to me-on june 25th my 7th granddaughter was born, on the way to the hospital to see her for the first time, in the car is where i heard about mj passing, it was a very somber moment for me, but at the same time it was a bitter sweet.i will always rmember that drive and what i was doing on that ill fated day for mj, but i will always have my little granddaughter to remind me of what was brought to my family, and what was taken from another family way to soon!!! god bless this family today and may his children find peace and love through out there lives of what there daddy did for all the world .they will always hold mj close to there hearts. and he will be there everyday to watch over them and guide them along the way. rip mj-sue from tampa

doc murry

all the regulars are boring as hell,,you zombies talk about the same crap every post and post books on here about the dumbest stuff..we want to laugh and have fun and you old people are boring..so get with it or get run over,,this is a new day and a new comment section..

tennis

And this is news? TMZ who else is attending?