Jackson Homicide -- Focus Only on Dr. Murray

9/3/2009 3:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

micheal jackson and dr. conrad murrayLaw enforcement sources tell TMZ the only person the LAPD is focusing on in Michael Jackson's homicide investigation is Dr. Conrad Murray.

TMZ has been reporting for weeks that other Jackson docs have been scrutinized by law enforcement and the L.A. County Coroner's office. Sources say, however, Dr. Murray is the only person in their crosshairs in the homicide investigation.

As for the other docs who prescribed to Michael Jackson, they are by no means in the clear. There is an active investigation on several fronts for fraudulent prescription practices as well as prescribing to an addict.

Michael jackson Launch photos

lovemjforever

Please support Michael for Nobel Peace Prize.

"Michael Jackson Nomination 2010 Nobel Peace Prize"
Pls search Google and fill the petition. Takes only 1 minute.

Thank you.

Love you MJ. Rest in peace.

barb

Michael's death is a stated death. The coroner report a stated belief. lololol The owners of all of media and tmz is Providence Equity largest investors in entertainment and media. Providence invests in Sony, indirectly to AEG, Warner Bros, Providence started TMZ. They are the largest investment firm in the world and LiveNation near everyone is indirectly or directly involved with Providence Equity. Come on wake up.
Read my posts at http://www.mj-conspiracy.com
Even if you don't believe this is a conspiracy you will learn some good stuff on entertainment and media power.

janicebyrne01

ARREST MURRAY NOW!!! We all know he's guilty of killing Michael so arrest him now. Police are obviously waiting until after Michael's burial so, hopefully, tomorrow, they'll arrest the killer doc. RIP Michael - at last. Always a victim of other's greed, always misunderstood, always misjudged by the gullible public, but always always always, greatly loved and missed. Michael was, still is, and forever will be, THE BEST...

A.B.

So what they are saying is that Murray was the only one at the scene when MJ died, that he administered both the benzos and the Propofol found in MJ's bloodstream, and that he administered a larger dose of Propofol than he says he did.

This is what the police usually do. They start with the crime and work their way backwards, if there is anything more to look for. They don't start with looking for motives and then try to nail everyone who could gain from the victim's death to the crime, because that is not considered to be the right procedure.

But I would like them to cast a wider net around Murray. He was not in the room the entire time which he should have been, and it seems he did not use the adequate monitoring device he should have used. Furthermore, he was only one person, whereas two or three would have raised the level of safety for the patient considerably.

On all those accounts - why? And if he told the truth on the amount of Propofol he gave - where did the rest come from?

I would like them to interview everyone in the house and, since there was a significant change in Michael's behavior and weight and level of anxiety during the last month, look for additional drugs that could have been distributed over a period of time and caused the change. I wouldn't just take for granted they stemmed from Michael being a very sensitive person. The first thing standing out if you go down that road, is of course Murray bringing Michael his breakfast everyday. I would look for the other meals and snacks as well, and look into if there were any additional doctors or other persons providing Michael with anything at the time.

lovemjforever

Please support Michael for Nobel Peace Prize.

"Michael Jackson Nomination 2010 Nobel Peace Prize"
Pls search Google and fill the petition. Takes only 1 minute.

Thank you.

Love you MJ. Rest in peace.

barry Gordy is genius

Why is the LAPD only focused on this Jamaican doctor? There are others involved. Such as the doctors that ordered the excessive prescriptions, the nurse(s) who smuggled the drugs to 100 Carolwood Drive and the individual(s) who assisted in the transportation of the medical supplies that would aid in Mr. Jackson's death.

Conrad Murray is going down. But let us not forget about all the others that need to go down too. MJ is dead and we, the fans, demand answers. We will not be appeased with just one convictionl.

barry Gordy is genius

Arrest Conrad Murray and subpoena those two hoodrats in Houston that removed evidence from his office. That's evidence-tampering.

to little

Yawns. You already told us that at least once this makes twice.... Like we didn't know that already.

Are you up to 500 MJ articles of trash yet since this losers death? I gave up counting after 400..

barry Gordy is genius

Conrad Murray is the very reason so many people are skeptical about "doctors".

The reputation of the medical community continues to be tarnished because of evil people like Conrad Murray.

He did it for the money. He broke laws. He gave Mr. Jackson so much, it killed Him.

barry Gordy is genius

For taking our king, may the courts (and others) have no mercy on conrad murrey.

to little

LMAO AT MJ FOR NOBEL PEACE PRIZE....... YOU PEOPLE NEED TO FIND SOMEONE YOU ACTUALLY KNOW TO IDOLIZE.... LOSERS ENABLERS

to little

I THINK BUSH HAS A BETTER CHANCE AT GETTING THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE... HAHAHAHA. YOU PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS

rs

A Prayer in Honor of Michael Jackson’s Legacy
By rs

God grant me the strength and human compassion not to judge others
Grant me the wisdom to love regardless of appearance or imperfection
Help me to be honest and avoid falsehoods that destroy others
Help me to avoid jealousy and hatred because of race or gender.

God grant me the power to help those that cannot help themselves
God help me to understand those who are different from me
And lord when I do not understand others help me to be kind to them
God dont let me become hateful and mean spirited towards others.
Lord please dont let me use greed as a tool to destroy others

God help me to avoid using lies to punish those that are innocent
Lord help me to not be resentful of those whom you shower with amazing gifts
Lord help me not to spread hatred but encourage love and understanding
God help me to realize that my words can destroy life.

God help me to show more love to others when the fall
Help me to offer a helping hand so they might stand again.
And Lord help me to forgive those who destroy those that try
their best to do your work.

Amen

Catholic Girl

Please support Michael for Nobel Peace Prize. "Michael Jackson Nomination 2010 Nobel Peace Prize" Pls search Google and fill the petition. Takes only 1 minute.

_______________
STOP THIS PEACE PRIZE PETITION NONSENSE!!

The Nobel Peace Prize has NEVER AND WILL NEVER be awarded to a deceased person. THOSE ARE THE FOUNDERS' RULES and they (the NPP Committee) have never broken this rule for over a hundred years. You can add a million names to a petition, it won't happen, for a lot of reasons.

If Gandhi never received it after 4 or 5 nominations (by approved nominators, not a worthless petition list!) what on earth makes you think this organization would ever consider Michael Jackson as a recipient?

MJ may be awarded other post-humous awards one of these days, but unfortunately not this one.

to little