MJ's Funeral

The Stars Arrive

9/3/2009 10:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE 8:10 PM PT: The Jackson family has arrived -- only an hour and ten minutes late.

Rest in peace, Michael Jackson.

UPDATE 8:00 PM PT:
The Jackson family has still not arrived ... the service was scheduled to begin an hour ago. Some of the guests arrived around 6:30.

UPDATE
: Lisa Marie Presley -- Michael's ex-wife -- just arrived. Corey Feldman is there too.

mj-funeral-1
The star-studded crowd is arriving at Michael Jackson's funeral -- Liz Taylor, Barry Bonds, Macaulay Culkin, Mila Kunis, Chris Tucker, Al Sharpton and more...

Meanwhile, the family has still not left their Encino compound.

Does the fashionably late rule apply to a funeral?!

Leda

What in the world is wrong with this family? Stop postponing the moment, let Michael finally rest in peace, godammit! The body's been there for two months.

Hmmmmm

64. insane

Right but that damn voiceover...

Posted at 11:02PM on Sep 3rd 2009 by disfasia

THAT'S THE LOCAL NEWS CHANNEL HERE. I HEAR THOSE TWO EVERY NIGHT. BUT THE HAD SOME GOOD SHOTS EARLIER TONIGHT. THEY SHOWED ALL THE PEOPLE THEIR. BUT OF COURSE THE JACKSONS WERE NOT THERE..

Lana Mae

#67 :

I believe Diana Ross was the love of his life. They were rumored to have a thing going on~
I heard when she got married, he was heartbroken and took awhile to get over it. :(

Of course, this is what I've heard. Anyone can correct me on this of course.

pj

You just knew this last show would start on BPT.

cat

73. 64. insane

Right but that damn voiceover...

Posted at 11:02PM on Sep 3rd 2009 by disfasia

Posted at 11:07PM on Sep 3rd 2009 by insane

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/03/mjs-funeral-the-stars-arrive/5#c21368410#ixzz0Q6U61v0O

LOL

iknowiwasthere

26 Jackson cars and NO HEARSE?????????????

jas

Are the Jackson's getting paid for this? I mean c'mon.

seeking the truth

RIP Michael, bless your heart xx I hope his 3 lil ones are ok too.

sugahoneychild

Whatever Happens is my favorite song on the Invincible CD...are you saying that the song is about the woman you mentioned, Shana Mangatal?

disfasia

It's just someone mentioned hearing Sharpton speaking and I don't see any of that. :( Now I wish I had a t.v.

Amanda

It´s the most sad day on my hole life. MJ you were a dream, an idol, but i aways saw you true nature, you were so pure that tha people coudn´t undertand, ´cause their onw sins. You ARE the KING OF PO forever. We´ll met one day and i´ll hug youg and say personally: I LOVE YOU MICHAEL JACKSON, ´cause your lagcy too, but the most important thig: You were the best human being that i never know. B in PEACE. LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!

mjjfan50

26 car motorcade??? whose paying for the circus? Michael is :(

Iliana

They are showing full coverage in CNN now- if anyone is interested.

cat