Would You Let Lindsay Hold Your Baby?

9/3/2009 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Drawing on her years of experience under Dina Lohan's tutelage, Lindsay Lohan tapped into her maternal instincts and held a baby while out shopping in L.A. the other day.

media_removed.jpg

But unlike Dina, LiLo did not hit up the Hollywood club scene with the kid.

Ziggy

Well, it's better than her having her own baby. I could not imagine the nightmare if she actually had her own baby, especially since Kevin Federline is fully booked these days.

jen jen

Let me begin by saying i dont like this girl. I would not want her nicotine stained fingers touching any part of my child. But, she looks strangly comfortable holding this child. Almost (dare I say) maternal. And I find this frightning. I hope she isnt planning on rerpoducing.

Sarah

Lord no.

GeneNash_com

Wait, "Can LiLo hold your baby" ISN'T a euphemism?

Oh.

Then, no.

Dawn

I agree that Lindsay has made some bad choices in her short life but none of these mistakes involved endangering children. To say that you wouldn't let her hold your child only shows your irrational and judgmental personality. Remember..."Let him who has no sin throw the first stone."

Party 'till you die!

So now people are trying to hide behind religious crap to defend her? Sorry, your fairytale only makes you look like even more of a d-bag!

James

LiLo can DEFINITELY carry My Baby!

Angela

lol let her hold my son.... let me think about that... HELL NO!!!

CrossT

Who knows...she might make an excellent mother. Nicole Ritchie seems to have cleaned up her life pretty well after getting knocked up. I think even Britney does her honest best because of her sons. Maybe Lindsay needs someone more important than herself to love.

Of course, I don't like kids...so I really don't care.

Robert

I think Lindsay, as a young, budding woman, probably has a very good sense for motherhood--as long as she's sober, drug-free and, well, lucid. (The smash-ups chronicled in this blog post, http://blog.insweb.com/2009/06/lindsay_lohans_5_worst_car_acc.html, don't fill me with confidence, though.) The baby doesn't look too happy--aren't babies supposed to be perceptive?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3