Celeb MJ Impersonator at Jackson After-Party

9/4/2009 10:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After Michael Jackson's burial last night at Forest Lawn, his famous friends and family members gathered at an Italian restaurant in Pasadena for one last hurrah ... with one star busting out a fedora and an MJ dance move for a quick Jacko tribute.

La Toya, Corey & Sharpton: Click to watch
After La Toya, Tito and Reverend Al Sharpton left the joint, it was MJ's old friend Corey Feldman who made the crowd go nuts by the valet stand. Sure, it was a little fame-whorish, but it was also kinda sweet...

disfasia

Time for Justice

I agree. But in order to get to them you have to boycott the channels and their sponsors--so we need to boycott ABC and whatever channel ET comes on. We need to compile a list of sponsors, someone post them in email followed by comma format so that we just have to cut and paste and voila the letter writing process is practically. There is a matter of the letter which someone can write and post so people are free to cut and paste that or write their own.

What do you think?

Phishsteak

Does anyone know why they were so late to Forest Lawn? Were there rented vehicles late to Encino? That's horrible to make everone wait. Very selfish. Especially for Liz. Does anyone know if she had someone with her or if she attended alone? I read a story on msn that the Jackson brothers are filming a reality show. That seems to be in very poor taste. Quite frankly I'm shocked they all didn't insist Michael be buried at Neverland, where they could continue to make bank by charging his fans to see his final resting place.

London not England

Ya'll leve Michael lone.....and start talkin bout us agin......

we's still a hot topic.....

and leve dat Dr. Murrey lone too....it ain't his fault Michael died...!
We livng LARGE & IN CHARGE IN MEXICO BITCHES!

L&L

HATERS ARE DESPERATE!

16. Time for Justice

What do you think?

Posted at 9:56AM on Sep 4th 2009 by disfasia

---------------------------------------------

Great suggestion! We need to get something going...

disfasia

LaQuisha & LaQuanda

Now that is funny!

janicebyrne01

It's lovely that people want to pay their tributes to such a wonderful man. At least these people genuinely loved Michael for himself not for what they could get out of him. RIP Michael. Finally laid to rest. You are THE BEST... Greatly loved and very greatly missed.

Still in Shock

#18 LaQuisha & LaQuanda- ROTFLMAO!!! LOL

ok if I had just gone to a funeral, I don't even think I would have an appetite!!! and someone impersonating my dead family member, would really just send me off into all kinds of upset, seriously!!!

BTW/ I love Corey Feldman, always have, the older he gets the more handsome he gets!!

Mike B

This whole funeral crap was a joke. This whole over a month for results was a joke. You people are a joke.

HATERS ARE DESPERATE!

PREMEDITATED MURDER FOR HIRE (ON THE PART OF INDIVIDUALS USING INFO/RUMORS ABOUT PATIENT):

1. HIRE A HEART SPECIALIST WHO IS IN DIRE NEED OF MONEY TO CARRY OUT AND ACCOMPLISH THE DEADLY MISSION.

2. HAVE THE CONMAN AGREE TO TAKE LOW MONTHLY PAYMENTS WITH HUGE LIFE-CHANGING PAYOUT AFTER MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

3. START BY SYSTEMATICALLY ADMINISTERING A STEADY STREAM OF VARIOUS DRUGS INTO PATIENT’S SYSTEM FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME.

4. DO NOT HAVE REQUIRED QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS ON HAND TO ADMINISTER POWERFUL IV ANESTHETIC PROPOFOL ON TOP OF ALL THOSE PREVIOUSLY ADMINISTERED DRUGS.

5. ADMINISTER THE POWERFUL IV ANESTHETIC “OUTSIDE” A HOSPITAL SETTING.

6. DO NOT HAVE REQUIRED QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS VIGILANTLY AND UNITERRUPTEDLY MONITOR PATIENT WHILE POWERFUL IV ANESTHETIC IS BEING ADMINISTERED.

7. DO NOT HAVE REQUIRED MONITORING EQUIPMENT ON HAND.

8. DO NOT HAVE REQUIRED LIFE-SAVING EQUIPMENT AND MEDICATION ON HAND.

9. KEEP ROOM AT SWELTERING HOT TEMP TO ENGLARGE VEINS AND PUT HEAVY BURDEN ON PATIENT’S HEART.

10. KEEP ROOM AT SWELTERING HOT TEMP TO ERADICATE EVIDENCE, INCLUDING PROPOFOL (WHICH DISAPPEARS WITHIN 20 MINS IF PATIENT STILL ALIVE AND HEART PUMPING).

11. KEEP ROOM AT SWELTERING HOT TEMP TO ENLARGE VEINS FOR EASY AND QUICK ACCESS TO CONTINUE ADMINISTERING VARIOUS IV DRUGS WHILE PATIENT IS ALREADY UNDER TO ENSURE DEADLY RESULT.

12. FAKE CPR BY CARRYING OUT THIS LIFE-SAVING PROCEDURE ON BED INSTEAD OF ON FLOOR.

13. LEAVE PATIENT UNATTENDED AND GO ALL THE WAY DOWNSTAIRS TO GET/SPEAK WITH PATIENT’S MINOR CHILD FOR WHATEVER REASON.

14. DO NOT CALL 911 BEFORE CALLING/CHECKING IN WITH VARIOUS INDIVIDUALS FOR FURTHER/NEXT STEP INSTRUCTIONS.

15. DELAY CALL TO 911 FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE, PREFERABLY HOURS.

16. ENSURE THAT PATIENT IS DEAD FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME BEFORE SENDING BODY OFF TO CLOSEST HOSPITAL WHICH IS WELL-KNOWN FOR REVIVING THE DEAD.

17. MAKE IT APPEAR THAT HOSPITAL IS THE ONE WHO FAILED TO REVIVE PATIENT.

18. HAVE SOMEONE ELSE CALL 911, MAKING SURE IT’S SOMEONE WHO IS NOT IN ON WHAT’S HAPPENING BEHIND THE SCENES SO AS TO AVOID ANSWERING THE OPERATOR’S QUESTIONS.

19. DEMAND THAT BODY BE SENT TO HOSPITAL TO BE PRONOUNCED DEAD.

20. LEAVE CRIME SCENE OPEN BY DEMANDING THAT BODY BE SENT TO HOSPITAL TO BE PRONOUNCED DEAD.

MISSION HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED AND CONMAN HEART SPECIALIST HAS CONFESSED. SO WE KNOW WHO DID IT AND THE DEATH CERTIFICATE STATES THE DEADLY DEED.

THE CRUCIAL QUESTION IS:

“WHO CALLED THE SHOTS BEHIND THE SCENES?”

chris

Jacksons! you helped kill Michael you still had to be in the spot light when he was finally buried!Whores!NO ONE SHOULD WATCH THEIR REALITY SHOW they will milk Michael only aslong as we let them.They helped kill the goose thatlaid the golden egg.We should not continue to let them use him.Mark mywords they will do the same to his kids! The kids Michael fought so hard to protect. Joe is a monster but other monsters lerk in that family !!

HATERS ARE DESPERATE!

24. You people are real tools. Justice for Michael? He is the one that did this to himself. He was a druggie, plain and simple. He was the one with all the aliases to score drugs. He was the one that owes $400 million dollars. He is the one that molested kids.

Posted at 10:16AM on Sep 4th 2009 by Mike B

-------------------------------------------------

YOU ARE A JOKE!

Doctors have a professional OBLIGATION and take an OATH to SAVE LIVES, to do NO harm! It is well-known in the medical community that the POWERFUL anesthetic must NOT be administered OUTSIDE a hospital setting which REQUIRES QUALIFIED healthcare professionals, UNINTERRUPTED MONITORING of the patient, along with REQUIRED MONITORING and LIFE-SAVING EQUIPMENT ON HAND! To act otherwise constitutes PREMEDITATED MURDER !!!

disfasia

Am I the only person to find the Michael impersonator tacky?

pat

He has now been laid to rest. RIP MJ

But Mark my Words

The minute his mother dies either Jermaine or his dad will call someone much like the mother called a lawyer and have his body moved to Neverland just so they can make more $$$

janalal4

MY TRUE SAD STORY: After sitting & watching the primarily dull TMZ feed from outside the Encino compound(however everyone's comments were EXTREMELY entertaining! "ballerina legs" & "doughnuts"); I snuggle into my comfy couch & turn on the tv. I'm flipping back & forth like a crazy woman trying to get the best coverage of the burial & see all the media standing around not knowing what to do with themselves because, of coarse, the Jacksons haven't even left the compound. I thought well, we're in for a very long night here.
20 minutes into Larry King's mindless rambling I flip over to CNN. POP! ClICK! MY F'KN ELECTRIC GOES OUT!! I thought I was going to throw up! After all this build up & anticipation of "the moment", the electric to our entire building is wiped out! I couldn't believe it. So after stomping around my living room cussing like a sailor, I settled into the couch to pout. I dozed off. I turned on every light in apartment so it would wake me up when it came back on in hopes of catching at least part of the service. Sure enough, about 11:40 or so; every light pops on, the smoke alarm starts blasting away & I woke up & grabbed for the remote. I see that the service hasn't even started & the Jacksons are just turning the corner at Forest Lawn. Redemption!! I was so happy & whispered my little "thank you" prayer to the God's. I fire up the internet to see what's going on in TMZ land. All is well & the hearse is pulling up where all the brothers are waiting to receive the casket & POP F'KN CLICK!! THE GD ELECTRIC GOES OUT AGAIN!! I swear to God of all nights! I light all my candles again, laid down on the couch, & pulled a blanket over my head. At 12:30 all the lights come on again, I try to turn on the tv again, NO F'KN CABLE!! When the cable comes back just a few minutes later all the family & guests are moving into the mausoleum & it's OVER! I end up having to watch the whole thing on CNN as part of a pre-recorded pathetic re-run. A re-run of a burial. HOW COULD THIS HAVE GONE SO HORRIBLY WRONG?? Now I'm left with a few pics on TMZ & other news sites & COREY FELDMAN as my memories of this occasion! I could not even BELIEVE this happened. What are the odds?

making a change

Class Act...

Knowing the fans were unable to be involved in Michael's funeral
and celebration of life, I feel Corey paid tribute to his friend by
acknowledging the fans the way he did. What better tribute to
Michael. Cool move Corey, Thank you...

Michael may you now rest in peace. Missing you.....