Celeb MJ Impersonator at Jackson After-Party

9/4/2009 10:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After Michael Jackson's burial last night at Forest Lawn, his famous friends and family members gathered at an Italian restaurant in Pasadena for one last hurrah ... with one star busting out a fedora and an MJ dance move for a quick Jacko tribute.

La Toya, Corey & Sharpton: Click to watch
After La Toya, Tito and Reverend Al Sharpton left the joint, it was MJ's old friend Corey Feldman who made the crowd go nuts by the valet stand. Sure, it was a little fame-whorish, but it was also kinda sweet...

iSad

I swear on four m&m's if you dumb asses at TMZ don't stop calling him jacko! It's Jackson. Jacko came from wacko jacko. He's dead give him at least a little respect and call him his real name.

secret ninja

does anyone know if Omer Bhatti was at this funeral service? he was the young man at the public memorial service that Michael's sister went to go get to sit with the family. was he there? someone please let me know!
thanks! -secret ninja

Andrea

Doctors have a professional OBLIGATION and take an OATH to SAVE LIVES, to do NO harm! It is well-known in the medical community that the POWERFUL anesthetic must NOT be administered OUTSIDE a hospital setting which REQUIRES QUALIFIED healthcare professionals, UNINTERRUPTED MONITORING of the patient, along with REQUIRED MONITORING and LIFE-SAVING EQUIPMENT ON HAND! To act otherwise constitutes PREMEDITATED MURDER !!!

Posted at 10:29AM on Sep 4th 2009 by Time for Justice

_________________________

I tottally agree with you.

Isn't that Corey Feldman just a weird guy? Seems like he is obsessed with MJ.

HATERS ARE DESPERATE!

17. Ya'll leve Michael lone.....and start talkin bout us agin......

we's still a hot topic.....

and leve dat Dr. Murrey lone too....it ain't his fault Michael died...!
We livng LARGE & IN CHARGE IN MEXICO BITCHES!

L&L

Posted at 10:02AM on Sep 4th 2009 by LaQuisha & LaQuanda

----------------------------------------------------------

Great post...simply PRICELESS!

disfasia

janalal4

Don't take this the wrong way, but I am still laughing from reading your narrative! I am sorry you went through it but here is what you missed from my end. Keep in my I don't own a television.

I hooked into both fox and cnn. CNN's coverage was like watching the Superbowl...from the blimp. Long shots as if we were going to watch a golf tournament, with somone in the helicopter every two minutes (a woman's voice) saying, "Is that a Bently?" to "It's off". It was surreal if not Dadaesque coverage. Then Fox, predictably, trashy with a voice over dissing Michael. I was in the middle of an interview for someone to work for me and she heard it. We stopped the interview and she stayed on as I projecteed the image from a Los Angeles Station (Fox in LA? I forgot the name) which gave a "red carpet" view and the backs of people's heads. Hence the entire coverage was either that of _Hello_ magazine to _Golfer's Digest_ to _The Surrealist Manifestto_, depending on what station you watched.

I was just appalled reading now about the impersonator. Has this family a moral barometer?

reducto_

TMZ, start researching Tohme Tohme .. him and Jermaine had something going on behind all of this. Very suss.

Crystal

'Corey Feldman Speaks Out Against Jackson'

"Feldman said, "I started looking at each piece of information, and with that came this sickening realization that there have been many occurrences in my life and in my relationship to Michael that have created a question of doubt."

"If you consider it inappropriate for a man to look at a book of naked pictures with a child that's 13 or 14 years old -- then your answer would be yes."

Feldman says he had such an encounter at Jackson's home when he says they stopped there on the way to Disneyland. "We went to his apartment, and I noticed a book that he had out on his coffee table. The book contained pictures of grown men and women naked. And the book was focused on venereal diseases and the genitalia." Feldman said the singer sat down with him and explained the photos to him.

Feldman said, "I was kind of grossed out by it. I didn't think of it as a big deal. And for all these years, I probably never thought twice about it ... But in light of recent evidence ... I have to say that if my son was 14 years old -- 13 years old, and went to a man's apartment that was 35, and I knew that they were sitting down together talking about this, I would probably beat his ass."

In 2001, Feldman and Jackson had a falling out. At the time, Feldman told the press the rift had nothing to do with child abuse allegation that continued to dog Jackson.

Soooo what changed since then eh? Everyone is an A hole.

HATERS ARE DESPERATE!

26. Here is a partial list of sponsors from the link below and the companies below that. I have extremely important meetings today and the hospital tomorrow morning. I can get to work on this tomorrow afternoon, but if someone wants to start working on this and maybe little by little we can get this going. I just did this last week to organize a boycott against Rush Limbaugh and in so doing this is the best way to get the email addresses:

1. google each company and find their website
2. get their email address and if they don't have one posted (ie. no online forms please)
3. call them.
4. for those who do not have free minutes or calling rates, those with them can do it.

And when you call they will try to push you to their automated website. Explain that you know this form online exists but that you prefer direct contact the email for any of the management or customer support. You can be vague and say you have a concern you want to voice, or a customer complaint. That way you will get the email.

Here is the list:

Smart Balance Margerine
Hewlett Packard
Office Depot
Aleve

Posted at 10:19AM on Sep 4th 2009 by disfasia

---------------------------------------------

AWESOME !!! THANK YOU !!!

ATTENTION ALL MICHAEL JACKSON FANS AROUND THE WORLD !!!

WE ALL NEED TO JOIN TOGETHER FOR MICHAEL AND GET THIS DONE !!!

London not England

#25 - time for justice..

This "Kennedyesk" conspiracy theory you have sounds good when you organize it like you did...but it really isn't how it happened. MJ was the black (kinda) Anna Nichole Smith....
He was thought of as an Oddity - like she was. He had DEEP EMOTIONAL ISSUES - like she did. He was addicted to drugs initially for pain - like she was, with all her breast augmentations etc...that crap is painful contrary to popular belief.
So the bottom line is that MJ was just one of those rare individuals who was so rich, and so powerful that people were willing to do anything for him and not say "NO"....even his own family could not help him, and THAT WASN'T THEIR FAULT....
Make NO mistake...Michael Jackson was worth FAR MORE ALIVE THAN DEAD.....anyone who believes otherwise is a fool....He was just a sad man. If he were NOT so high profile, he probably would have been addicted to sex rather than drugs...but since we all know there is NO ONE on Earth that could have been his "lover" and not written a tell-all book about it. The man had to drown his sorrows in something. Imagine a life where you could never make love to anyone on the planet without the press and TMZ finding out about it?!?!?!
I'd be high on Propofol or whatever myself!
Poor, poor rich man.....

susan

I wonder how many of the funeral programs will start popping up on ebay by his family and friends....

Gotham Gossips

Time for Justice, you wrote EXACTLY what I have been thinking for the last 10 weeks.

25. PREMEDITATED MURDER FOR HIRE (ON THE PART OF INDIVIDUALS USING INFO/RUMORS ABOUT PATIENT):

1. HIRE A HEART SPECIALIST WHO IS IN DIRE NEED OF MONEY TO CARRY OUT AND ACCOMPLISH THE DEADLY MISSION.

2. HAVE THE CONMAN AGREE TO TAKE LOW MONTHLY PAYMENTS WITH HUGE LIFE-CHANGING PAYOUT AFTER MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

3. START BY SYSTEMATICALLY ADMINISTERING A STEADY STREAM OF VARIOUS DRUGS INTO PATIENT’S SYSTEM FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME.

4. DO NOT HAVE REQUIRED QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS ON HAND TO ADMINISTER POWERFUL IV ANESTHETIC PROPOFOL ON TOP OF ALL THOSE PREVIOUSLY ADMINISTERED DRUGS.

5. ADMINISTER THE POWERFUL IV ANESTHETIC “OUTSIDE” A HOSPITAL SETTING.

6. DO NOT HAVE REQUIRED QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS VIGILANTLY AND UNITERRUPTEDLY MONITOR PATIENT WHILE POWERFUL IV ANESTHETIC IS BEING ADMINISTERED.

7. DO NOT HAVE REQUIRED MONITORING EQUIPMENT ON HAND.

8. DO NOT HAVE REQUIRED LIFE-SAVING EQUIPMENT AND MEDICATION ON HAND.

9. KEEP ROOM AT SWELTERING HOT TEMP TO ENGLARGE VEINS AND PUT HEAVY BURDEN ON PATIENT’S HEART.

10. KEEP ROOM AT SWELTERING HOT TEMP TO ERADICATE EVIDENCE, INCLUDING PROPOFOL (WHICH DISAPPEARS WITHIN 20 MINS IF PATIENT STILL ALIVE AND HEART PUMPING).

11. KEEP ROOM AT SWELTERING HOT TEMP TO ENLARGE VEINS FOR EASY AND QUICK ACCESS TO CONTINUE ADMINISTERING VARIOUS IV DRUGS WHILE PATIENT IS ALREADY UNDER TO ENSURE DEADLY RESULT.

12. FAKE CPR BY CARRYING OUT THIS LIFE-SAVING PROCEDURE ON BED INSTEAD OF ON FLOOR.

13. LEAVE PATIENT UNATTENDED AND GO ALL THE WAY DOWNSTAIRS TO GET/SPEAK WITH PATIENT’S MINOR CHILD FOR WHATEVER REASON.

14. DO NOT CALL 911 BEFORE CALLING/CHECKING IN WITH VARIOUS INDIVIDUALS FOR FURTHER/NEXT STEP INSTRUCTIONS.

15. DELAY CALL TO 911 FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE, PREFERABLY HOURS.

16. ENSURE THAT PATIENT IS DEAD FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME BEFORE SENDING BODY OFF TO CLOSEST HOSPITAL WHICH IS WELL-KNOWN FOR REVIVING THE DEAD.

17. MAKE IT APPEAR THAT HOSPITAL IS THE ONE WHO FAILED TO REVIVE PATIENT.

18. HAVE SOMEONE ELSE CALL 911, MAKING SURE IT’S SOMEONE WHO IS NOT IN ON WHAT’S HAPPENING BEHIND THE SCENES SO AS TO AVOID ANSWERING THE OPERATOR’S QUESTIONS.

19. DEMAND THAT BODY BE SENT TO HOSPITAL TO BE PRONOUNCED DEAD.

20. LEAVE CRIME SCENE OPEN BY DEMANDING THAT BODY BE SENT TO HOSPITAL TO BE PRONOUNCED DEAD.

MISSION HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED AND CONMAN HEART SPECIALIST HAS CONFESSED. SO WE KNOW WHO DID IT AND THE DEATH CERTIFICATE STATES THE DEADLY DEED.

THE CRUCIAL QUESTION IS:

“WHO CALLED THE SHOTS BEHIND THE SCENES?”

Posted at 10:18AM on Sep 4th 2009 by Time for Justice

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/04/celeb-mj-impersonator-at-jackson-after-party/2#ixzz0Q9J6AriK

Julian

Corey Feldman, What a complete douchebag.

janalal4

Disfasia- Can you believe that? I don't blame you for laughing at my "predicament". You couldn't write a better comedy script! Electric goes out not once but twice then the cable? I was REALLY looking forward to this. I would love to have been on here when the live feed shut off. I bet people were pissed! I'm going to go back through & read what I missed. Your post by the way was pretty funny too"....like being at the Superbowl" just cracked me up! The "impersonator": isn't that Corey Feldman muggin' for the camera as usual. I gotta admit the way he stands is pretty "MJ".

Phishsteak

Don't feel bad, Janalal4, they didn't broadcast any of the service, they just showed people arriving and sitting in the chairs outside. I don't think most of the people there even realized they were being filmed. I'm pretty sure they didn't air it so they could sell it later on.

Nicole

God Bless you Michael.
Please everyone sign the MJ Nobel peace prize award. In honor of Michael. Google it. 2010