Celeb MJ Impersonator at Jackson After-Party

9/4/2009 10:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After Michael Jackson's burial last night at Forest Lawn, his famous friends and family members gathered at an Italian restaurant in Pasadena for one last hurrah ... with one star busting out a fedora and an MJ dance move for a quick Jacko tribute.

La Toya, Corey & Sharpton: Click to watch
After La Toya, Tito and Reverend Al Sharpton left the joint, it was MJ's old friend Corey Feldman who made the crowd go nuts by the valet stand. Sure, it was a little fame-whorish, but it was also kinda sweet...

Flame from Berlin

Time for Justice...very good words!!! I am still awake, completely overtired..but it is and remains sad...
Justice!

loves greetings at you everythink, from Germany-Berlin

disfasia

janalal4

I am not a fan of Feldman but I have to confess that his dressing like Michael at the funeral was a show of solidarity and that in itself is admirable.

I am still not over the impersonator. What bad taste...truly. Do these people think about Michael's kids or is it always about them?

disfasia

susan

Have people been doing this before with the programs from the memorial/funeral?

Irene

Celebrating his life..........?
Why didn't they do that when he was ALIVE??

Did anyone see Diana Ross or Liza Minnelli??

Marla

For those of you who say that u r fed up with Mj's news, just go ahead and admit that you love it and u r life is not complete until you read something about him or his family. On the other hand there's a wide range of super interesting news u can choose from instead of the aforementioned, such as:

Mel B -- Superhero Wannabe?

Oregon Ducker Punches Boise State Player

DJ AM Gets Love from Downey Jr., Mayer, Lohan

Fiore Kissed Ex-Husband Days Before Murder

DJ AM's Shoe Line -- Nike Won't Just Do It Yet

Tat Shop Fined After Rihanna Worked the Needle

Francis -- I Would Never Coach a Witness

disfasia

Irene

Diana didn't show.

WillOTheWisp

2. I'm retarded and dead! First Bitches! Boo!

Posted at 9:29AM on Sep 4th 2009 by Jett Travoltas Ghost

The Bible says that "with you tongue you speak life or death to yourself".

Bye, Bye, Ass Hole!

TheMan

Two hours late...Ole Joe wouldn't even take off his hat. What a disrespectful pimp!

Denise do Rio de Janeiro.

Hello fans of Michael Jackson,

I have difficulty accessing this site more whenever you can, I'll be here crying out for justice for our beloved Michael Jackson!

It is very difficult to live with this reality ...

God bless everyone, even enemies.

Who Cares reads a wonder

PM WITH A SMILE...''who called the shots behind the scenes",HINT.

janalal4

Thanks Phishsteak but I sure felt pretty bad last night! lol! I laugh now but it sure wasn't funny then. I would love to have been able to be online when they cut that feed & went to "the view from space". I bet the comments were a scream! I caught the burial "re-run" though. Lucky me. Disfasia-I thought when people said there was an "impersonator" that Feldman was who they were talking about. I don't usually care for him either but I thought what he did was cute & "well executed". At least he bothered to acknowledge everyone. So Feldman & "impersonator" are not one & the same?

Mia

Just another leech who got angry when he wasn't MJ's "nr. 1 friend" anymore..
How many of these have we seen? Too many.
"Michael doesn't like me and won't let me live on his money and success anymore so I'm gonna tell some nasty (fake) things about him"..

disfasia

Add Bayer Pharmaceuticals to the list.

rita.jackson2

#33 michael always liked to play tricks on people who knows?

disfasia

For those of who feel like giving Martin Bashir a piece of your mind.