Celeb MJ Impersonator at Jackson After-Party

9/4/2009 10:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After Michael Jackson's burial last night at Forest Lawn, his famous friends and family members gathered at an Italian restaurant in Pasadena for one last hurrah ... with one star busting out a fedora and an MJ dance move for a quick Jacko tribute.

La Toya, Corey & Sharpton: Click to watch
After La Toya, Tito and Reverend Al Sharpton left the joint, it was MJ's old friend Corey Feldman who made the crowd go nuts by the valet stand. Sure, it was a little fame-whorish, but it was also kinda sweet...

ADRIANA

People he cared for abused his trust deceived him, his father abused him verbally and physically; and then worst of all the media/press raped and stripped him of his dignity publicly and hounded him mercilessly. And through it all he smiled!

I wonder how many of us would withstand the same introspection into our lives and how we would handle the pain. Before we case stones at MJ maybe we should imagine ourselves in his life and ask ourselves how would we manage it? How would we escape the pain?

ADRIANA

What a great man MJ was, he LOVED THE WORLD WITH ALL HIS HEART, it was an UNCONDITIONAL LOVE and he really wanted to HEAL IT, STOP WARS and DESTRUCTION and have people find a common ground IN LOVE and GOODNESS and SHARING !

Michael, you were too good for this world, for the people here, for the decadence of the community around us. You are finally up with the angels, where you belong, may you RIP ! We will do our best to CARRY ON YOUR LOVE and SELFLESSNESS and teach it to our little ones.

janalal4

So DIANA doesn't show up..? I'm perplexed. No photos of Lisa Marie from the service. Heard a media blurb this AM that described her as "emotional". What's up with Di??? This is really the biggest surprise I've heard yet. And the Jax family- don't get there early to greet their guests? Isn't that a "customary" thing to do? Why am I even asking this..it's "THE JACKSONS" of coarse...silly me.

moveover

A fake MJ impersonator at the "after-funeral" party? TACKY .... just plain no-class tacky.

Bob

MJ “Pop King”. You know pop, disposable, catchy 2 minute tunes, churned out for the youth markets, inherently dumb, often moronic lyrics with little ability to communicate anything meaningful... The mans own admission "I have slept in a bed with many children": Macaulay Culkin, brother Kieran, age 12, Jordy Chandler ($13mil settlement), 1993: Jason Francia, ($2mil settlement), 1993: Unidentified boy, ($20mil settlement) 2002: Gavin Arvizo (trail blown because of a lack of his families credibility). His attempt to abandon his race – 10+ face surgeries, depigmentation and white cake makeup? Bizarre spending habits wiped out $.5bil dollars and he died $400mil in debt. During 2005 trial forensic accountant found he spent between $20-$30mil a year more than he earned. Daily drug intake - Demerol, Vistaril, Dilaudid, Xanax, Prozac, and Zoloft. So why do fans look the other way? It's time to recognize MJ for what he was. A mediocre artist that was uncomfortable in his own skin and a drug addicted pedophile. Watch stars and spiritual leaders that eulogized him bail when the truth is out. Al, Jesse and the rest, hold on it's coming!

janalal4

Q.Jones pointed out in an interview when asked about MJ's "eccentricities": "When people bring this stuff up with me, I say that's like looking up at the ceiling of the Sisteen Chapel & pointing out a cobweb".The man was a legend & a beautiful,generous,gentle human being.

disfasia

janalal4

I am not surprised and I don't blame her either. She has known Michael closely for almost his entire life. She knows the dirt on the family not just because Michael told her, I bet she saw a lot of it first hand. I guess she could have come for the service and bailed on the dinner... But then, maybe she would have lost her cool. Who knows?

Edie Oho...

Corey was paying tribute! Michael would have loved it and realized it.

It's the Jackson family that I'm not sure of...who's gaining money and infamey from his death...not his children who deserve better!

Sorry in advance but I'm going to get a little catty here...What in the world do some of these people think is appropriate funeral attire??? LaToya, what was she thinking...Camera, lights, ACTION!

Pitiful...

I still feel for the family's grief, but enough. Let Michael REST!

janalal4

Disfasia- aaaah! See, I thought she was close to ALL the Jax-clan. Not like with MJ of coarse but I didn't realize there was animosity there. She's so private anyway; your right, who knows.

nan

7. ally i do remember corey infering mj did something but not saying it of course cause it wasnt true ,just trying to revive a dead career.o dont want to sound hard but if you excluded all the people at the funeral who sold him out for 15 minutes of fame and some walking around money,then latoya ,randy and some of his own family who sold stories to british tabloids would be in that boat too.mccaley caulken has class ,that is something that came shing through because he has never ever turned on mike to make a headline ,even when his own career was flagging.liz taylor,chris tucker and some others seemed like true friends,glad for that small favor.corey feldman knew what he did and you could see it on his face at the staples memorial.i think alot of people heve regrets about how they abandoned him and sold him out and figured mj would just understand the circus and maybe they would say sorry laterhe was bigger than life and i dont think these people figured it could hurt him so deeply.....gone too soon doesnt even begin to speak of this loss of probably the most gentle and sensitive person to grace the planet

janalal4

Mmmmm..yeah I liked LaToya's outfit, but for a funeral? I thought that too. "I'm ready for my close-up now"!!!!

anon

Corey should not even be there, you say? Maybe not, but...

I hear he just wanted to retrieve his knife out of Michael's back, before they dropped the coffin in the ground?

Good knives are so expensive! (Plus I also heard he needed it back to stick in Corey Haim)!

Read more: http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/michael_jackson_arrivals/page/2#comments#ixzz0Q9UYBzL3

disfasia

janalal4

I do not know this with any certainty... But she knew everything about Michael and she put two and two together. I think even for his friends there, it must have been hard to be near his family. The drove him into the ground, literally. I was doing the math yesterday, but between the wives, husbands and children, Michael was supporting close to 50 people in his lifetime.

TORI

LEAVE COREY ALONE, HE'S NEVER SAID MICHAEL PHYSICALLY MOLESTED HIM. HE CONSIDERED MICHAEL A BIG PART OF HIS LIFE WHEN HE WAS YOUNGER AND THEN MICHAEL DUMPED HIM WHEN HE GOT OLDER. COREY'S ALWAYS TRIED TO GET BACK TOGETHER WITH MICHAEL AS HIS FRIEND BECAUSE HE MISSED HIM. I THINK HE'S A CLASS ACT!!!

HATERS ARE DESPERATE!

66. Hello fans of Michael Jackson,

I have difficulty accessing this site more whenever you can, I'll be here crying out for justice for our beloved Michael Jackson!

It is very difficult to live with this reality ...

God bless everyone, even enemies.

Posted at 11:10AM on Sep 4th 2009 by Denise Rio de Janeiro-Brasil

------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO, Denise Rio de Janeiro-Brasil! Glad that you are also still with us!