Celeb MJ Impersonator at Jackson After-Party

9/4/2009 10:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After Michael Jackson's burial last night at Forest Lawn, his famous friends and family members gathered at an Italian restaurant in Pasadena for one last hurrah ... with one star busting out a fedora and an MJ dance move for a quick Jacko tribute.

La Toya, Corey & Sharpton: Click to watch
After La Toya, Tito and Reverend Al Sharpton left the joint, it was MJ's old friend Corey Feldman who made the crowd go nuts by the valet stand. Sure, it was a little fame-whorish, but it was also kinda sweet...

ana

gary u dont know who michael jackson IS

n u even may never no..
i pitty on you that u could not see what a gr8 human being he s
puttin him 4 noble peace prise is just nothin he deserves evn more than that ...much more..literally

janalal4

Disfasia- Okay, I'm on board with emailing the sponsors. I've emailed a few people(Dimond,ABC r/e "the nightline bastard" ,ET). I just usually think this won't do any good or that nobody will listen but you know what, it's better than just sitting here in an "online bitching session". At least it's doing something positive & taking some action whatever the outcome may be. "Make a change".

LoveHimMore

lankandiva

Hi friends, WOW..what a day it's been for many of us worldwide..I am "SPEECHLESS"..The most nicest things happened to me prior to Mjs funeral.first i received a MJ T-shirt from my cousin in the usa,thursday unexpectedly,then friday i received my MJ necklace with his initials and glove which i ordered..all perfect timing for me even though one of the most saddest times in my life so far..I was ready and preapred for MJs funeral heavy hearted..lit a candle in front of MJs pic,prayed cried,smiled..mixed emotions also..i started to tear up as soon as i saw the family and friends arriving and sitting down..that started me..It looked so beautiful and peaceful..all in all i think the Family ws nice enough to let us see that far into the ceremony,i was heart broken when it cut off just before the coffin was taken out but then later we had a slight view here and there..Janet was devastated,i could see and feel her pain,anyone notice how she kept her distance from her parents and sister?I wish we were able to see it all,at the same time i understand also..

As for Corey Feldman he did say something in MJs trial,i tink i read it in Aphrodite Jones book not sure but yes he did..not about being molested it was about being shown nude pics or some BS..was a little suprised to see him tring to be MJ for a moment..let alone even be there for the ceremony..

@88.Posted at 11:44AM on Sep 4th 2009 by janalal4 Hey there Girl, Have you read Margaret Maldonado Jacksons book?"Jackson Family Values"?If not i think you should it will explain alot about the Jacksons a great in depth look into the truth of the family..MJ was the only one who would support the family regardless if his bros had money or not..especially when many of them decided to turn their backs on their own kids..MJ would step in and look after his nephews...

Michael Jackson,sweet angel.You're finally rested..I still can't believe you're gone:(..I pray that you will get the peace and happiness you always deserved but never got in this cruel world..Tears flowed,hearts broke and the world stopped,we were speechless.."Gone to Soon"..You sang "Remeber the time",I say "We will never forget"...You're more than an entertainer to the world MJ,you're our family..Thanks you for your angelic voice,those magical feet and your heart of gold..R.I.P MJ..the love for you is for eternity,your music and dance will never fade but only grow stronger as it passes down to the next generations,and your humanity will live on in our hearts as we continue to try and fullfill your dreams for the world,if even in a small way MJ..we can make it a better place..God bless your soul MJ..Love you so much more..god bless your kids and family..heavy heartd love from Australia..:(

Highwood

Honestly I can't think of any other celebrities, that if something happened to them, that I would feel sad for.

ana

yaa right knw wat i feel
lets go together n ask god to give him back to us
we need him more...he s ours..
love u more michael jackson
miss u..

Della

118. Susan Etok has a blog on wordpress. Her latest entry states that Randy Phillips of AEG and Dr. Tohme Tohme are related by marriage, because Tohme's ex wife is Randy Phillips' sister. I don't know if she's correct, and I don't know what to make of it, just throwing it out there.

Posted at 12:32PM on Sep 4th 2009 by LoveHimMore
********

If this is true - this gives us a better connection. Tohme and Tom Barrack are old friends. So this completes another piece of the puzzle.
Dr. Murray and Tom Barrack both attended the University of So Cal in San Diego. It's their alma mater.

Scott

Corey Feldman is so pathetic. He's not even D-list. He's like G-list. Why he was even invited to the funeral (if indeed he was) is a mystery. He bad-mouthed Michael when he was alive. Shame on this has-been fame-whore.

MJFANFOREVER

Wombat,

What u say may be true for an ordinary person but not for an extraordinary artist. An artist is a sensitive person and MJ was extraordinary in that too. He could not handle all that slime that was hurled at him.

rita.jackson2

MJ fans there is serious work to be done if justice is to be acheived, these haters take up better spent, dont feed their attention seeking egos by acknowlegeing their existance. those with valid points are still welcome as everyone is entitled to have their say. an over 60yrs old fan for ever, so no pop music isn't just for the youth

lankandiva

120. It is strange how bad I feel for someone I never met.....I guess it goes back to growing up and buying his records plus following what was happening with him, etc.

Posted at 12:38PM on Sep 4th 2009 by Highwood

"You're not alone"..I am here with you..I feel exactly the same,Michael was apart of the worlds family..we grew up listeing to him fascinated by his oice and moves..watched him go through the good and bad..stuck by him..yes MJ has effected the world in such away that people who never even followed him cry and hurt to this day..MJ touched the world with is blessings..Iy deeply saddens me that the world didnt appreciate and love Mj so much more when he was with us,now that hes gone hes much more loved and appreciated than any other..

Michael Jackson you will forveer be in our hearts...We love you more..R.I.P angel..see you on the other side when time permits me...God bless your soul..One love from australia

a

Stupid family, I hate this people...
Michael I love You
R.I.P

Smooth Criminals

117. Susan Etok has a blog on wordpress. Her latest entry states that Randy Phillips of AEG and Dr. Tohme Tohme are related by marriage, because Tohme's ex wife is Randy Phillips' sister. I don't know if she's correct, and I don't know what to make of it, just throwing it out there.

Posted at 12:32PM on Sep 4th 2009 by LoveHimMore

******

IMO Susan Etok is a media whore who's looking for her 15 minutes. The idiot wrote a letter to President Obama and addressed him as "Barack". She probably also writes letters to Queen Elizabeth and addresses her as "Liz".

I take everything she says with a grain of salt.

ana

kevin
sorry for u never could understand who michael jackson is..
true angel u knw..
he s d bst homan being evr made by god..
bt no use tellin all dis 2 u m wastin mah time..
by d way he was cleared of all dose charges 4 ur kind info
dat part u never want to see
so be it
take ie or leave it..
who cares ...??least i dont
i love you michael jackson 4ever..watever may dese beings say

sue

lankandiva hurts-post-119- thankyou for sharing your thoughts, it has been a rough 2 months and now it doesnt seem much better for me either.. i miss him so much that i feel like you i have lost a FAMILY MEMBER AND IT TRULY HURTS. i pray for him, more than i pray for myself and for his children that they are strong and they hold onto that warm and gentle heart and kind soul forever ...he left us way to soon, and now we have to keep his legacy and his wonderful soul alive within our hearts.rip mj-sue from tampa