Celeb MJ Impersonator at Jackson After-Party

9/4/2009 10:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After Michael Jackson's burial last night at Forest Lawn, his famous friends and family members gathered at an Italian restaurant in Pasadena for one last hurrah ... with one star busting out a fedora and an MJ dance move for a quick Jacko tribute.

La Toya, Corey & Sharpton: Click to watch
After La Toya, Tito and Reverend Al Sharpton left the joint, it was MJ's old friend Corey Feldman who made the crowd go nuts by the valet stand. Sure, it was a little fame-whorish, but it was also kinda sweet...

allnhere.com

www.allnhere.com

MJFANFOREVER

Gary,

Whats wrong with the world or whats wrong with u?? Get a life for God sake

MJ's PYT

Rest Sweet Michael...I Love you more.

jayr

Finally, after 70days this creep has finally buried, show time for the relatives. I hope i don't have to turn on the tv and see or haer anymore, nothing but a singer, get over it.

MJFANFOREVER

disfasia (96)

Well said

LoveHimMore

127. 117. Susan Etok has a blog on wordpress. Her latest entry states that Randy Phillips of AEG and Dr. Tohme Tohme are related by marriage, because Tohme's ex wife is Randy Phillips' sister. I don't know if she's correct, and I don't know what to make of it, just throwing it out there.

Posted at 12:32PM on Sep 4th 2009 by LoveHimMore

******

IMO Susan Etok is a media whore who's looking for her 15 minutes. The idiot wrote a letter to President Obama and addressed him as "Barack". She probably also writes letters to Queen Elizabeth and addresses her as "Liz".

I take everything she says with a grain of salt.

Posted at 12:53PM on Sep 4th 2009 by Smooth Criminals

*************************************************************************
I agree. No true friend of MJ's would make the rounds of the tabloids as Etok has done. No true friend of MJ's would have anything at all to do with Diane Dimond, especially not defend and support her the way Etok is doing. The unprofessional way she addressed President Obama as "Dear Barak" makes me wonder if she's lying about having a Ph.d. She's changed her story several times when fans have asked her pointed questions.

sue

MJ JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED !!! WE WILL PERSUE THIS UNTIL THAT HAPPENS, AND YOUR WONDERFUL SPIRIT WILL LIVE ON FOREVER!!!! GOD BLESS YOU MY FRIEND AND WE WILL ASK GOD FOR HIS HELP TO MAKE SURE WE KEEP THIS PROMISE TO YOU!!!! RIP MJ---SUE FROM TAMPA

Michael Jackson's Voice

Honestly Cory Feldmen... We all know how YOU trashed Michael when you couldnt hang around him any more because you got WAY too clingy and weird.. Now all of a SUDDEN YOU ARE AT HIS FUNERALS? pLEASE stop!! You are so full of shapoop and we arent buying it! At least Maculley didnt feel the need to stand out and whore to the press and don a fadora.. LIKE some people did ( that would be you!) Just move on you fame biter!! JUST STOP IT!!!No class what so ever at all!!

RBlues

Why the heck is that fame-wh*re LaToya dressed in a slinky, backless, evening gown for her brother's memorial serice? I hope HER extra 15 minutes are just about up!

Flame from Berlin

Highwood....

I feel this exactly the same...

loves greet from Berlin

lili

Why is Latoya dressed like a vampire hooker at her brother's funeral?

Dee63

Someone should have tasered Feldman in the legs. The parasite has no right to even attempt MJ's moves or anything else. Get your own fame (oh you used to have some?)

I am surprised Feldman's pic wasn't beside this definition. You are an embarassment to your Jewish heritage.

Main Entry: par·a·site
One who exploits the hospitality of the rich and earns welcome by flattery

Parasite applies to one who clings to a person of wealth, power, or influence or is useless to society

FoXy RoXy

That was sweet, Corey! You were a true friend to Michael. May he rest in peace.

lili

Here is what Corey said, and all the while he defended Jackson. But if MJ showed Corey nude pictures, why should Corey lie about that. He was not the first to state that...

mjisstill#1

I'm wondering if I will every get over Michael. I've never met him but my feelings for him goes deeper that a lot of people I know personally.
You know what's really strange about this is that I never had a sexual thought about him...I just LOVE the man and what he represented to me , human kindness, love,generosity, strength and amazing natural ability.
Regardless of what anyone say I'll always think of him as an angel on loan to us from the Heavenly Father.
When its my time to leave this earth I want Michael to be the one leading me home.
Can hardly wait to meet you. RIP