Jon Gosselin Keeps Pushing His Luck

9/4/2009 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Because there aren't enough reasons to dislike Jon Gosselin, here's one more: He says when he went to Vegas, he won $2,000!

Jon Gosselin: Click to watch
Downside: He still has 8 kids -- the money won't last one trip to the grocery store.

COLONEL KERNEL

JON HAS STANK BREATH!

UGGGGHHH

JON SHOULD BE BUYING GROCERIES FOR THE CHILDREN INSTEAD OF GAMBLING ALL THE KIDS MONEY AWAY.

GLAD KATE DUMPED HIM.

HE IS ALSO A CHEATER AND WILL CHEAT ON GLASSMAN AND WILL DUMP HER .
ONCE A CHEATER , ALWAYS A CHEATER.

five40sixam

I could not care less about Jon, Kate, or their 8.

Barris

Why would you want to dislike someone because they won money?

muriel

I am so sick of this family. I love the kids but these parents are just ridiculous. I can't wait for the ratings to tank so these kids can maybe go back to being kids and not indentured servants.

JANE DOE

I AGREE!

JANE DOE

#3 " NickSunset"
YOU ARE SOOO RIGHT!

TEAM JON !!

JANE DOE

#15 "CANNOT STAND THE GOSSELIN S"
THEN CHANGE YOUR NAME
AND QUIT READING
AND COMMENTING ABOUT HIM! DUH!
TEAM JON !!!!

JANE DOE

#16 "GREENDUSTYMOUTH"
DO YOU KNOW WHAT SCANK'S SMELL LIKE REALLY??? LOL!
TEAM JON !!!

N.M

LOL It's so sad how pathetic this guy is.

"I was abused by my wife" lol. Seriously, he should have stood up to her, even if it led to divorce sooner. The sooner they would have divorced, the sooner the end of hearing about them it will be. Heck, we'd probably never would have seen their show if he wasn't such a wuss.

MarinesGirl

Hey #'s 3 & 23 ....go 'f' yourselves! How dare you talk about military wives like that. WE put up with our men being gone for months, even years at a time. You try doing that! Hate to break it to you, but my boyfriend has been deployed for close to a month and all I've done is work out so when he comes home, I'll look good for him! So go screw yourselves if you think every military girlfriend/fiance/wife frumps around and looks like crap when their guy comes home. And how dare you even compare us to Jon and Kate Gosselin. You want to talk crap on either one of them, fine, but DON'T ever talk crap on a military girl.

MarinesGirl

Sorry. #'s 3 and 22.

Jan

Jon is asked, "did one of your kids get hurt". He says, "I do not know and explains why he is not there." He as NOT CONCERNED that one of his kids may have been hurt. He just wants the world to know what PA joint custody means. LOL He as there WITH KATE July 4th. The PA court did not care. Jon is a horrible father.

JANE DOE