Ben Stiller

Good Genes or Good Docs?

9/6/2009 1:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ben Stiller is giving you his best Blue Steel.

Ben Stiller
Here's the 28-year-old back in 1994 (left) -- and 15 years later, the 43-year-old version at an event in Hollywood (right).

How does the Focker do it?

keith

Good Genes or Good Docs? Maybe its just the luck of the Irish:

Elliot Gainway

Good Docs! I could see his face lift scars on the sides of his ears on his last appearance on Conan.

Is this newsworthy?

He looks okay for his age, but good genes is a stretch. The right side of his face looks a bit lopsided. The picture on the left, you can see he has a lopsided smile but on the right his eye,mouth, and chin are all lopsided a bit.

Sheri Van Note

He looks 15 years older to me!

crystal

He looks creepy! Huge ears, jaw and nose, and no upper lip !!!

Justin is Calling

He's obviously had more Botox than Nancy Pelosi, but what he really needs to peel back the years is a blepharoplasty, or eye job.

Stiller would look a lot younger instantly with the right eye surgery.

(Stay away from Kenny Rogers' doctor)

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

bendoverandtouchyourtoes

kissmiass

Looks mediocre. #21 is right, he has no upper lip. To me he kind of reminds me of a primate.

Miss Thing

I voted good genes - and I think he looks even much better NOW than he did in '94.

Jim in LV

His "now" picture looks like a typical mid-life crisis guy that is trying to give an appearance of someone in their 20's and not someone comfortable with aging gracefully. Plus, the "unspoken" drug of choice in Hollywood by male actors these days is HGH. Some of these guys are a bit too "pumped up" to be natural.

streetdude

TMZ there have been several request when you play this game for the NEITHER OPTION why don't you list it. Now the picture on the left looks like a young man, the one on right a middled aged man duh

isthatallthereis

I LOVE Ben Stiller!!!! Go Ben!!!

Nix

How aweful that comment above about his parents being trolls - Zzzzzz!! like all the way to the bank as so talented.
Now, he does need to keep his hair short as looks way better but he's always cute and sexy, in my books.

Lori in Chicago

I think there is something quietly sexy about Ben Stiller in that picture.. Really nice eyes....

Cory (yes Feldman)

Let me tell you little kiddies about Ben Stiller's parents.

Stiller and Meara were one of the Best, Most Talented, Funny, Creative, Witty, comedy teams.

So for all you ppl calling them trolls please KMA.

Ben, is talented... BUT I didn't know he was 5'3" with a big head... but the reality is, TV people do have big heads and small bodies. Look at Kelly Ripa, look at Tom Cruise (movies of course).

They're all big headed egomaniacs.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments