Elizabeth Berkley

Saved by the Photog

9/6/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Elizabeth Berkley was thiiiiiiiis close to getting a parking ticket, until our photog stepped in to save the day.

Elizabeth Berkley

If only he was there when Elizabeth got offered "Showgirls."

Wombat

I liked SHOWGIRLS! Especially with the sound off. There were at least two things I loved about that movie!

Rap sucks

It's a boring, but hot movie and I jacked to it twice. To her of course.

I seriously love Showgirls.

Linda Mott

Harvey Levin says he loved this movie. I think he said it was his favorite movie. I never saw it because I was told it is a guy movie. I'm sure Harvey will only say nice things about her.

whocares

Who? What has she done lately? At what point do you stop being a celebrity? I am so confused, I always thought it took talent to be a celebrity or to be famous. Shows what an idiot I am!!!!

Sarah

No one gives a damn about Jessie Spano, class prez of 1988. Lame.

Serra

Ah come on, she hadn't been getting work for a long time when she took that crappy movie, I'm sure that was better for her than being a waitress somewhere. And people will always talk about that movie and remember her from it.

Cao Duy James

March 1968. Golden rice fields in the My Lai clear. A middle American team suddenly poured down the rice army, invaded the village. 504 innocent civilians, mostly women and children in Son My village has been massacred.

On August 19, 2009, Lieutenant William Calley, who commanded the massacre, the first was given apology Lai Americans after years of silence.

My Lai, Son Tinh Khe commune of America, Son Tinh district, located in the eastern province of Quang Ngai. Before liberation, the My Lai on the map coordinates U.S. troops dots mark is not MyLai.

TheSmartSet

Here's something you good folks at TMZ might enjoy.... a song written specifically with our fave celeb POP tarts in mind called "Poor Little Everything" by the Los Angeles group "The Smart Set... "She's flashing more than just her smile" ;-)