Jon Gosselin -- Pimping Your Kids Pays

9/6/2009 1:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Whoever says selling out your family doesn't have any advantages obviously didn't see the new Mercedes delivered to Jon Gosselin's home yesterday.

Jon Gosselin

Jon and Kate

d

@ #27 sara. Octomom was NOT working on her MA, she had not even been admitted to a program. Instead she was taking out in excess of $50,000 in student loans to buy plastic surgery and fast food. Get your facts straight or don't bother posting...

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/06/jon-gosselin-mercedes-photo/2#comments#ixzz0QMewWmGg

bertha

That is a Family car right!!!! Seats 9

doctorme

#34 Dav... I actually do have my facts straight. (And this stub references the LA Times... not just TMZ. ;))

"She attended California State University, Fullerton (CSUF) and received a Bachelor of Science degree in child and adolescent development in 2006. Suleman returned to CSUF to pursue a master's degree in counseling, leaving the program in 2008."

Either way, she has a better education than either Gosselin. (Of course, she's a nut...but that's another post. ;))

Jan

THIRD new car IN 2009. He had a 2 seat white sports car at his kid's 5th birthday party. It was the car the paps photographed him in with the school teacher. His excuse was "she's into cars and I let her drive my new sports car." Not sure what brand. I think Honda. Then he had a Black BMW sports car driving Hailey around in and driving ALONE to see the twins meet the school bus their first day school year in Aug 09.Kate drove the twins in her FAMILY type SUV to meet the bus. Now Sept 09, he has a Mercedes SUV. I can't wait to see what JON BUYS HIMSELF FOR CHRISTMAS!! Maybe or Porche or and airplane??!!!

Peaches

Why is everyone giving Jon greif over his new car that cost $25k LESS than Kate's brand new Toyota SUV???

Rita1970

What's really sad is that these 2 are selling out their kids for this lavish lifestyle. Yea, they have college funds but when Kate was asked about the kids having cars in the future she said they will have to get jobs if they want a vehicle. These kids have been working since they were 2 so mommy and daddy can have it all. Meanwhile these kids have a college fund to show for it and that's it. If these 2 are really doing it for the kids then these 8 youngsters should be set...

sick of Rihanna

Come on guys- don't be so hard on him. BOTH parents are LOSERS. Both parents are pimping those kids, especially Kate with her jacked up hair.

penneyx3

O.K......Kate has been writing and going on Book tours and talk shows, she is WORKING. The show with the kids has given her a chance to spread her wings and work. All Jon does is party, spend, embarrass himself with whiney interviews, next will be an unplanned baby with some bar skank.. He will probably become a sad old drunk who will blame his pitiful life on Kate, who will over come all of this and succeed. Kate is not perfect she simply is a women who betters herself in adversity. She is strong and determined, thank god. I just hope that when the money is coming from Kate working and not the kids on the show that Jon can't continue to suck off of Kate. Jon is repulsive, weak whiney cry baby. It really is shocking that he does not have the common sense to even pretend to be a real man. I am waiting for the tell all pity me I was abused by big bad Kate book, maybe Michael Lohan can be his new mentor! Pity the kids, thank god for KATE

She's Dumb

I LOVE THESE COMMENT'S THAT ARE POSTED HERE. HOW TRUE THEY ARE. JON IS A COMPLETE LOSER AND ALONG WITH #40, BOTH THESE PARENT'S ARE LOSER'S AND USING ALL OF THE CHILDREN'S MONEY TO BUY THEIR "TOYS". WHEN WILL THE KID'S COME FIRST? PS: TO JANE DOE: ENJOY ALL THE TRUE COMMENT'S ABOUT JON ON THIS LINK... AND THEN SHOVE IT UP YOUR AS*! "TEAM STALKER"! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

donnabristol

And he's gonna sit the kids where in that car? Oh! wait a sec..I forgot. He's the idiot that traded the spouse and all 8 of the kids in for the 22 year old. A 22 year old that lets him test date all the other ladies whenever he likes. Humm...Maybe this kind of ride will fit his ego needs perfectly.

nb

Hey Harvey, how is it possible that the Paps, missed three generations of Gosselins and a ambulance but were there to get pictures of his new car? Answer, the Paps are in bed with Kate's PR people!

How about some unbiased reporting?

1 + 1= 2 sleazy parents!

h_terry007

Kate is the one who said "the show must go on". More than likely Jon did not buy this car. It was either loaned or given to him. Mercedes just got free advertising.

Ziggy

Yeah I'm Jon Gosselin and yall's just jealous cause I'm rollin' in the dough (millions) while yall punk asses keeps scrapin' by. Don't worry about my 8 kids, they is well taken care of by me & b*tchy a*s Kate. Go worry about your own snotty nose runts with no baby daddy and your welfare checks. Just keep watching our show so the money keeps rollin' in so I can keep all my fine young b*tches decked out in sparklin' bling bling. PEACE OUT, mongloid style yall.

Jessie

# 18 'Selfish and greedy like Kate'... Kate made sure that the majority of the earnings were put away for their children(all 8 will be able to go to college and they are only 5&9 years of age).Jon lost his job for misusing time and funds at work while Kate was pregnant with the sextuplets if Kate was not selfish and greedy the money would be gone. As much as people gripe about them putting their children on tv these children will have experiences they would not have otherwise had and they will have money for their future that they would otherwise not have had(not thanks to their father). As an American who grew up in the Middle East I paid a price for living over there that I would not have faced over here in the US but I also got an education at a school that was one of the top ranking schools in the world and I got to travel and see things I would have never seen had I remained in the US. My point is these children will most likely never regret that their parents put them on tv. They will have experiences in life that they would not have otherwise had if it were not for this show. I believe Kate has tried very hard to be 'frugal' so she could put this money aside for their children because she gets that the money will not be coming in like this forever. As for Kate's plastic surgery they did not have to pay for it,just like Jon did not have to pay for his hairplugs. Kate will get the last laugh when it comes to money because Jon will get money in the divorce that he will have to be responsible for. Once he blows through it that's that,it's gone. And should he continue to spend the way he is right now on cars,vacation's,NYC apartment,gifts for his multiple GF's,and whatever else it is he might want at any given moment then the money won't last long.

Sarah

IF I POP OUT 8 KIDS CAN I BE FAMOUS TOO1!11!11!!!!

Honestly.