Jon Gosselin -- Pimping Your Kids Pays

9/6/2009 1:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Whoever says selling out your family doesn't have any advantages obviously didn't see the new Mercedes delivered to Jon Gosselin's home yesterday.

Jon Gosselin

Jon and Kate

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Jessica

Unless this is another freebe, driving this SUV around isn't going to look good for Jon. Kate will have more evidence of Jon squandering his earnings.

jaynedoughe

I can't stand that creep and will never watch that show after I found out what a liar he is. He said the house if for the kids and he will do anything for his kids and he is there for his kids? Instead he started hanging out in bars and picking up young women and lying to his wife and cheating on her. He is a selfish self-serving louse who will stop at nothing to hurt Kate. Do you think his behavior isn't affecting and hurting his kids too? Instead of respecting the mother of his children, he lashes out about her because he resents her and that shows the mind of an immature irresponsible unstable person. I hope she asks for full custody of those kids because he is not fit to take care of a turtle.

btothee

1. That Benz costs less than Kate's Toyota Land Cruiser.
2. The Benz gets slightly better gas mileage.
3. Neither car is meant for 8 kids. That is why they have the enormous black van.
4. Jon should have gone out and bought a Rolls after putting up with that crotch for 10 years.

TARA

Big L for Jon Boy...has to be the biggest fool going.

jigglybum

I always loved Jon in the show..felt bad for her controlling loud mouth.."HALLOOO JON!!! WAKE UP JON!!!" but I still wanted them as a couple. I felt they fit well together. Since he's left her..I've disliked him more than I thought I would. While he is still there for his kids, he's taken over a life that isn't his. He doesn't fit the life of a celeb. He needs to be working full time (job and family) just like any other dad and getting a grip on his life. He should be concentrating on the kids and whatnot..not partying and fluffing with the girl population. Keep the peepee in the pants sir and grow up. As for Miss Kate... You treated him badly during your marriage (at least on camera) Surprise..he's not going to take it...anymore. As for the kids education..I'm sure it's covered..and the love in the family is not gone away. Both parents love all 8 equally. I highly doubt that has, nor ever will change. So what if they have bought new cars..people do that sort of thing. Jon needs to get out of the spotlight, Kate needs to cover up and the kids... keep on being the happy, close family that you are. If you see the camera..smile, stick your tongue out and walk away. Good luck guys. I'm still here with you.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7