Rihanna Gives You Wings

9/6/2009 11:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking cleavagey in a stunning white dress, Rihanna hit up XS nightclub in the Encore in Las Vegas where her drink of choice was reportedly a vodka Red Bull.

0907-media_removed

She's got our heart rate up -- no energy drink required.

fatu sankoh

i cant stand her she dont do ant thing eles but work around try to look preety

Donna

Number 37 Cheryl

You claim Island people do not play when it comes to education.

What happened to Dr. Conrad Murray I thought he was from an Island.
Dr. Murray is known World Wide as one of the worst physicians to practice medicine in the United States.

In another picture, she is wearing bright red lipstick that looks just as ugly on her. If Covergirl has not dumped her yet, it will not be long. Apparently, she did not learn any tips or advice from Covergirl as a spokesperson.

love them

she is beautiful, you know every time there's a Rhianna site, the haters are the first one here with their jealous, uneducated, stalking, losers azz, she is absolutely lovely, it's probably Chris family, lol

Pierre

I don't think Rhianna is pretty at all. She doesn't turn me on at all.

Scott

I'd give her some white in her and she will never go back

sick of Rihanna

I know it's wrong to say this but she should ALWAYS have bangs! the shape of her head is very weird looking. I am sooo over her- am I the only one who thinks her 15 minutes are up? NEXT!

PrettyBabyWithTheHighHeelsOn

There's always gonna be haters in this world and people that waste their time negatively critiquing ppl since they're jealous..
Rihanna looks stunning and she's so beautiful..
And as far as her body, I'm sure u guys have seen the pic tmz put up of her wearing a swimsuit.. her body puts prolly 90% of u ppls bodies 2 SHAME. if u haven't seen it go do your research.

Chrisitne

It's funny how the words people keep using to describe her are "EVIL", "UGLY", and "POSSESSED". Hmmmmmm Rhianna don't sell your soul to the evil it will eat you alive from the inside out. We are already starting to notice the changes.

Chrisitne

It's weird the words people keep using to describe her are "EVIL", "SCARY", and "POSSESSED". Stop letting evil use your body Rhi. Evil will eat your body from the inside out. We can all see te transformation

CooleyPink

Rihanna can legally drink since she turned 21 in February.

To Cheryl:

I agree 100%. I guarantee you most of the hateful comments are coming from the jealous and immature Chris Brown fans. Rihanna is everything they wish they were.

Sand D

This lady while she is beautiful and sexy.
Is nothing but trouble...and will bring many people down on her way up from the gutter. Only to end up where she started...I can see the future and it isn't pretty unless she changes her course.
Just another flunter.....to bad she could be something better.

Tarique

She really needs a boob job

jeanette

rihanna is such a bi*** lol she doesnt even say anything

HasBeens

I've seen her look better. That eye makeup it way too much, and she needs to do something different with that little bit of hair she has; maybe comb in over her 10-head (as someone said)like the bald men do. I really don't think this girl has any hair at all. That dead animal on top of her head looks like a strategically placed hairpiece to me. Sad for someone so young.

Erica

She looks so GORGEOUS!!!! amazing!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments